Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Again, everyone will eventually get the CCP Virus, that's the nature of a virus that goes pandemic.

The vaccine isn't a vaccine, it's a therapeutic of questionable reliability and results. The original intent may have been a vaccine, but it hasn't turned out well in that respect and one has to wonder what else will come out as being wrong with it as time goes by.

Given the goal posts on every aspect of this "pandemic" have all been moving constantly and with increasing speed, it's not at all surprising, at least to me. If we're not being outright lied to, we are being lied to by omission and total lack of knowledge by people that should know better.
No doubt in my mind that we have been lied to all along. :mad: IMHO this administration is one lie after another. Did you know that Joe Biden was once a truck driver? Just ask him.

Rob2020

Known around here
Reaction score
They blame the unvaccinated for causing the variants, yet they don't realize the ineffective "vaccines" are no different. People are getting and transmitting even after getting the jab. They are not stopping anything.
Here are two really good reads on the subject of leaky vaccines, both were written pre-covid. Both are worth your time to read.

'Leaky' Vaccines May Fuel Evolution of Deadlier Viruses

Link

‘Leaky’ Vaccines Can Produce Stronger Versions of Viruses

Healthline

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
More lies from our corrupt and inept government and those who are stupid enough and pituful enough to believe them

CDC Buries Study Finding That Student Masking Has 'No Statistically Significant Benefit' | ZeroHedge

Meanwhile, as we've noted a few times in the past week, there are plenty of studies which conclude that masks provide minimal to no protection.

)

Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Again, everyone will eventually get the CCP Virus, that's the nature of a virus that goes pandemic.

The vaccine isn't a vaccine, it's a therapeutic of questionable reliability and results. The original intent may have been a vaccine, but it hasn't turned out well in that respect and one has to wonder what else will come out as being wrong with it as time goes by.

Given the goal posts on every aspect of this "pandemic" have all been moving constantly and with increasing speed, it's not at all surprising, at least to me. If we're not being outright lied to, we are being lied to by omission and total lack of knowledge by people that should know better.
AGREED!!! The human body carries Trillions of viruses...Human virome

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Perfectly well said @David L :)

I wouldn't be surprised if we all have already been exposed to this virus. I venture out to public spaces almost every day. Can't let this virus come in day to day life. That's just letting the politicians win. Nobody should be dictating your life. Just practice common sense and take the news with a grain of salt especially if there is nothing factual to back it up. :) Take the vaccine at your own will. I know some are hesitant, but either way, it will not necessarily do any harm especially if you practice a healthy lifestyle and not sit sedentary life Peter Griffin.

Apologies in advance :rofl:

AGREED!!! The human body carries Trillions of viruses...Human virome

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
I think the jury is still out on the vaccine doing harm. It's far too early to be able to know, one way or the other. There are a number of side effects that are being totally ignored in an attempt to get everyone to get the jab(s). If those side effects became publicly acknowledged I'm betting they'd have enough vaccine left over for the rest of time.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Unfortunately, the pundits say that the benefits outweigh the risks :( This is how they are promoting it. They probably have a surplus of vials which explains why they are promoting this heavily on airtime. Can't be certain if the booster shot is a modified dose or simply similar to the first two doses. There will be side effects in almost every drug, but the fact this vaccine is still being researched and coincides with pending approval can create uncertainty. :)

I think the jury is still out on the vaccine doing harm. It's far too early to be able to know, one way or the other. There are a number of side effects that are being totally ignored in an attempt to get everyone to get the jab(s). If those side effects became publicly acknowledged I'm betting they'd have enough vaccine left over for the rest of time.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
It is not probably a surplus, IT IS A SURPLUS...

The US purchased enough vaccines from big pharma for 4 times our population...and with only about half getting the shot, we have a huge surplus sitting around.

Here is an older article, but since that article was published, Biden has bought at least another 200 million plus doses for the US...

I think since May, one doesn't even need to make a reservation to go down to CVS or Walgreens to get the jab - just walk in.

Even though we have enough surplus to distribute elsewhere, Biden bought 500million more doses to donate outside the US.

Last edited:

user8963

Known around here
Reaction score
is this even legal? is there now no free choice in US?

Tell us it’s about public health…

i am glad about us medical system... in europe this would not be legal :eek:

Biden has bought at least another 200 million plus doses for the US...
he should order more... for third, fourth, fifth .... dose :screwy:

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
^1 - oh don't worry, he will order more. No doubt about that.

I have told many people in the beginning that if big pharma couldn't figure out how to get a one or two series and done shot like some of our other vaccines (which I knew they couldn't as coronaviruses always mutate) and would need continual boosters, that people will simply stop getting the shot.

I predict less than half of those already vaccinated will be going back for a booster at this point.