Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Welcome to modern day slavery :rofl: Emotionally exploited people and therefore screwing up their mental status. Fear wins :lmao:

^1 - oh don't worry, he will order more. No doubt about that.

I have told many people in the beginning that if big pharma couldn't figure out how to get a one or two series and done shot like some of our other vaccines (which I knew they couldn't as coronaviruses always mutate) and would need continual boosters, that people will simply stop getting the shot.

I predict less than half of those already vaccinated will be going back for a booster at this point.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Damn, even Gabriel contracted COVID but heck, thank goodness he survived :D

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
That's the irony, apparently you are still supposed to wear your mask in public transportation

Is this new CNN??

i see at least 10 people without a mask in the wagon, some of them have one but not wearing correctly , one drunk person yelling ...

TVille

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Here is an interesting data point. I am a transplant patient which means I am immuno-suppressed (aka high risk) due to the drugs I have to take to avoid rejection. In speaking to my transplant team, they said the vaccine would be probably 50% effective for me. Think about that. The current vaccines only work on folks like me 50% of the time. Not 90%+ like you are told (I briefly looked and couldn't quickly find a claimed effectiveness rate. :facepalm:.) I believe, but do not know, that this probably applies to most high risk folks with compromised immune systems. Maybe not 50%, maybe more, maybe less, but reduce effectiveness. This would include old farts (oh wait, that is me too!), diabetics, auto-immune disease, and others.

So the bottom line is that even taking the most optimistic approach, the "effectiveness", whatever it is, is bogus.

On the good news side, it appears we have all but wiped out the non-D variants, as "D" is claimed to be 80% plus of the current cases! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
Unfuckingbelievable
Honest to shit internment camps in Oz....

Vax-entration Camps? Australian Government Builds "Mandatory Quarantine Facilities", Officials Say Jab Is "Golden Ticket to Freedom"

In late 2019, before the China-virus was known to the world, very few – if any – people could have even imagined that a civilized western nation would be building facilities that government thugs would be forcing citizens into against their will.

Well, a year-and-a-half later, that’s exactly where we are.

It didn’t take long in 1938 Germany, either.

The Government of Australia will be building what they call a “mandatory quarantine accommodation” which is set to open its first phase in “early 2022.” This will be the second of such facilities in the country and when it is finished it will be able to hold up to 3,000 in isolation as they quarantine.

The official Gov document
Is gun control in Australia making it easier for their govt to do these things?

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Then there are maniacs like this fellow,

This guy is an idiot scum bag. What really pisses me off is how he shouts 1776. I believe in 1776 as the real date America was founded, but I don't believe in jerks like this. All he does is add fuel to the leftists false narrative.

BORIStheBLADE

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I had a lady yell at me that I'm putting her in danger. She was staring at the beef for over five minutes and I stood right beside her hoping she'd get the picture.. I told her if she is that afraid she can go home and order groceries for delivery. Get the fuck out of here..

This statement is 100% spot on..

Reaction score
https:/fos-sa.org/2021/08/02/fda-document-admits-covid-pcr-test-was-developed-without-isolated-covid-samples-for-test-calibration-effectively-admitting-its-testing-something-else/

From Page 40

https:/www.fda.gov/media/134922/download

The analytical sensitivity of the rRT-PCR assays contained in the CDC 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel were determined in Limit of Detection studies. Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV were available for CDC use at the time the test was developed and this study conducted, assays designed for detection of the 2019-nCoV RNA were tested with characterized stocks of in vitro transcribed full length RNA (N gene; GenBank accession: MN908947.2) of known titer (RNA copies/μL) spiked into a diluent consisting of a suspension of human A549 cells and viral transport medium (VTM) to mimic clinical specimen. Samples were extracted using the QIAGEN EZ1 Advanced XL instrument and EZ1 DSP Virus Kit (Cat# 62724) and manually with the QIAGEN DSP Viral RNA Mini Kit (Cat# 61904). Real-Time RT-PCR assays were performed using the Thermo Fisher Scientific TaqPath™ 1-Step RT-qPCR Master Mix, CG (Cat# A15299) on the Applied Biosystems™ 7500 Fast Dx Real-Time PCR Instrument according to the CDC 2019-nCoV Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel instructions for use.

Bolding added to highlight the key FACT.