Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Omicron might just end the pandemic altogether, all eyes are somewhere in 2022

Right now as it stands, if you are fully vaccinated, the booster shot is at your discretion. Are you encouraged to get the booster? Yes. Are you required to get the booster? No. Companies and government know that if they force the booster shot in you, everyone will become suspicious.

Last edited:
There's a Star Trek episode in which the Enterprise finds a civilization under control by the government that perpetrates a fake narrative over its own people. The people onboard the Star Trek Enterprise manage to expose the truth and get people on that planet back to normal lives.

Fact: The number of rising cases in the country are mainly the Delta variant in which even the vaccinated people are largely infected ;)

On Thanksgiving, I walked into the host’s house with my mask on, the host greeted me and encouraged me to take my make off. I asked her why and her response was, everybody is vaccinated. :facepalm: I took off my mask, I was completely fine. Is anyone weary for this Christmas?

NFW! I'll let "The sky is falling!" folks do what they do best, and worry. My family will have it's normal Merry Christmas!

Thank you Andy, I am really grateful for your kind words. You're absolutely right, I should take a break from all the news circulating around otherwise I will go crazy :)

Go???

New Columbia University “Vaccine” Study Drops Bombshell: VAERS Deaths Undercounted by Factor of 20

Since the beginning of the Covid “vaccine” era, we’ve used the CDC’s VAERS data to illustrate how dangerous the jabs are to people. With nearly a million adverse reactions and approaching 20,000 reported deaths following the Covid injections, it’s clear that we’re well beyond the “rare” occurrences that vaxx-nannies tell us about.

A new study from Columbia University isn’t drawing nearly the attention it deserves. Thankfully, Dr. Robert Malone, inventor of the mRNA technology used in most of the Covid shots, noticed the study and broadcast it to his followers on Twitter.

"We discuss implications for public health policies related to boosters, school and workplace mandates, and the urgent need to identify, develop and disseminate diagnostics and treatments for life-altering vaccine injuries."
— Robert W Malone, MD (@RWMaloneMD) December 15, 2021

More at the link: New Columbia University "Vaccine" Study Drops Bombshell: VAERS Deaths Undercounted by Factor of 20 ⋆ The Liberty Daily

New Columbia University “Vaccine” Study Drops Bombshell: VAERS Deaths Undercounted by Factor of 20

Since the beginning of the Covid “vaccine” era, we’ve used the CDC’s VAERS data to illustrate how dangerous the jabs are to people. With nearly a million adverse reactions and approaching 20,000 reported deaths following the Covid injections, it’s clear that we’re well beyond the “rare” occurrences that vaxx-nannies tell us about.

A new study from Columbia University isn’t drawing nearly the attention it deserves. Thankfully, Dr. Robert Malone, inventor of the mRNA technology used in most of the Covid shots, noticed the study and broadcast it to his followers on Twitter.

"We discuss implications for public health policies related to boosters, school and workplace mandates, and the urgent need to identify, develop and disseminate diagnostics and treatments for life-altering vaccine injuries."
— Robert W Malone, MD (@RWMaloneMD) December 15, 2021

More at the link: New Columbia University "Vaccine" Study Drops Bombshell: VAERS Deaths Undercounted by Factor of 20 ⋆ The Liberty Daily

Look forward to reading the above;

nothing to hide, nothing to hide, the data?

You can review in 55 years. :rolleyes:

Just a reminder, Twatter makes you stupid

Twitter, which dubs itself the arbiter of medical misinformation through its constellation of conflicted 'fact-checkers,' will start imposing penalties on users who claim that vaccinated people can spread Covid-19...

...a claim made by none other than the US CDC Director, the NIH, Facui, and countless other officials.

More “coincidence”

As we noted last week, the media has responded to the recent spate of high profile football players suddenly collapsing with heart problems in the middle of games by concluding that it is just a “coincidence.”

During a now viral podcast with Joe Rogan, Dr. Peter McCullough warned that soccer players collapsing could be linked to vaccine-induced myocarditis:

We will know pretty quick how serious or not serious the new strain is;

UK just put up their biggest number since this all started.

A record 78,610 people tested positive in the past 24 hours, eclipsing the previous highest count by more than 10,000 - when 68,053 were recorded on January 8 at the peak of the second wave. Officially, only a third of today's cases were attributed to Omicron but Government modelling predicts 400,000 people are catching the mutant virus every day, with the strain spreading faster than testing can keep up, DailyMail. Capture78610.PNG

Judge holds hospital in contempt of court for refusing ivermectin to COVID patient on ventilator, ignoring court order (VA)

A Virginia hospital was held in contempt of court Monday after refusing to administer ivermectin to a woman who has been battling COVID-19 since early October.

What are the details?

Kathleen Davies, a 63-year-old northern Virginia woman, became severely ill with COVID in October, and she has been on a ventilator since Nov. 3.

Davies was prescribed ivermectin by her family doctor, but she could not complete her regime upon being admitted to the Fauquier Hospital in Warrenton. That's because the northern Virginia hospital refused to administer the drug, "citing medical, legal and practical concerns," the Fauquier Times reported.

Davies' son, Christopher — who works at the hospital as a radiologist technician — urged the hospital to administer the drug as his mother's health declined and all other medical treatments had been exhausted. But the hospital continued to refuse.

So on Dec. 6, the Davies family took legal action to compel Fauquier Hospital to administer ivermectin. Just one day later, Loudoun County Circuit Court Judge Jim Fisher agreed with the Davies family and ordered the hospital to administer the drug in compliance with the family's wishes. Shockingly, the hospital ignored the order.

Judge holds hospital in contempt of court for refusing ivermectin to COVID patient on ventilator, ignoring court order - TheBlaze
Now. When are they going to place the hospital administrator or chief of staff behind bars??