Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Is he finally changing his tune...

Something a lot of us have known for a long time. I know some people who got Covid and had good natural immunity and then they went and got the shot. They just believe the hype.

As the pandemic raged, at least 75 lawmakers bought and sold stock in companies that make COVID-19 vaccines, treatments, and tests

At least 75 federal lawmakers held shares of Moderna, Johnson & Johnson, or Pfizer in 2020. Lawmakers' holding stock in these companies has prompted ethical concerns.
Several other lawmakers traded shares of companies with a direct stake in the pandemic.
Dozens of Republican and Democratic lawmakers on Capitol Hill have invested in companies that have a direct stake in the nation's response to the COVID-19 pandemic, according to an Insider analysis of federal financial records.
In 2020, at least 13 senators and 35 US representatives held shares of Johnson & Johnson, the medical behemoth that produced the single-shot COVID-19 vaccine that more than 15 million Americans have received.

As the pandemic raged, at least 75 lawmakers bought and sold stock in companies that make COVID-19 vaccines, treatments, and tests (msn.com)

I have received Ivermectin from 2 different sources from India and was a little worried about what customs might do but I got them delivered ok. As I see this I'm glad I got them:

again, medical freedom, everyone has a choice. If this was a pandemic that was taking the population by storm it would be a different story. People are questioning the factuality of the crisis in the UK….questioning credibility as well

It’s disturbing not being able to find reliable trustworthy sources these days

As the pandemic raged, at least 75 lawmakers bought and sold stock in companies that make COVID-19 vaccines, treatments, and tests

At least 75 federal lawmakers held shares of Moderna, Johnson & Johnson, or Pfizer in 2020. Lawmakers' holding stock in these companies has prompted ethical concerns.
Several other lawmakers traded shares of companies with a direct stake in the pandemic.
Dozens of Republican and Democratic lawmakers on Capitol Hill have invested in companies that have a direct stake in the nation's response to the COVID-19 pandemic, according to an Insider analysis of federal financial records.
In 2020, at least 13 senators and 35 US representatives held shares of Johnson & Johnson, the medical behemoth that produced the single-shot COVID-19 vaccine that more than 15 million Americans have received.

As the pandemic raged, at least 75 lawmakers bought and sold stock in companies that make COVID-19 vaccines, treatments, and tests (msn.com)

Don't forget campaign contributions these fuckers get from big pharma!

Ivermectin treats underlying issues not covid. I think this leads to some of the controversy on whether or not it works. It’s great in 3rd world countries. Not so much in US where we have better water and sewer systems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The problem is What Treatment? Most are sent home and the ones who remain in the hospitals are only getting treatment to help with their symptoms too, no different...

I have received Ivermectin from 2 different sources from India and was a little worried about what customs might do but I got them delivered ok. As I see this I'm glad I got them:

You know what is crazy as mcapeed pointed out, None of us are saying or think Ivermectin is a cure, we are not stupid. What is very apparent is Big Pharma does not want/like anything that could/would possibly go against their narrative/push of their Shot/Jab.

Their Shot reminds me of Software that is pushed out too early and ends up with Many Updates/Fixes...

Has anyone thought as to Why the Shot (Synthetic mRNA) no longer works after 6 months or is less effective?

1639491364412.png

This is old but it explains it best to me...I am pretty simple minded...
View attachment _A MUST WATCH - if-people-get-jabbed-after-watching-this-they-are-beyond-saving-3-.mp4

From the people in my neighborhood who had received the shot plus at least a booster. The lady behind me has come down with pneumonitis and had to be hospitalized. I have never heard of this before. Now last Friday the emergency vehicles went to a house a few doors down from me. We have known them for years. Anyways the hauled they lady of the house away in an ambulance. As of today she is not home yet. My wife talked to her stepdaughter a couple of days ago and she said that the lady has a blood clot in her lung. That is all she knew at the time. These are all symptoms of the after effects some are getting from receiving the Covid shot.

Last edited:
:rofl: the drummer's expression is hilarious, deep inside he's not sure if its a good idea to be amidst that crowd :rofl:

That is one CATCHY TUNE!!! :headbang:

Problem is its difficult to pin-point the exact underlying cause of that pneumonitis :( There's a shot to mitigate that as well

From the people in my neighborhood who had received the shot plus at least a booster. The lady behind me has come down with pneumonitis and had to be hospitalized. I have never heard of this before. Now last Friday the emergency vehicles went to a house a few doors down from me. We have known them for years. Anyways the hauled the lady of the house away in an ambulance. As of today she is not home yet. My wife talked to her stepdaughter a couple of days ago and she said that the lady has a blood clot in her lung. That is all she knew at the time. These are all symptoms of the after effects some are getting from receiving the Covid shot.

Judge holds hospital in contempt of court for refusing ivermectin to COVID patient on ventilator, ignoring court order (VA)

A Virginia hospital was held in contempt of court Monday after refusing to administer ivermectin to a woman who has been battling COVID-19 since early October.

What are the details?

Kathleen Davies, a 63-year-old northern Virginia woman, became severely ill with COVID in October, and she has been on a ventilator since Nov. 3.

Davies was prescribed ivermectin by her family doctor, but she could not complete her regime upon being admitted to the Fauquier Hospital in Warrenton. That's because the northern Virginia hospital refused to administer the drug, "citing medical, legal and practical concerns," the Fauquier Times reported.

Davies' son, Christopher — who works at the hospital as a radiologist technician — urged the hospital to administer the drug as his mother's health declined and all other medical treatments had been exhausted. But the hospital continued to refuse.

So on Dec. 6, the Davies family took legal action to compel Fauquier Hospital to administer ivermectin. Just one day later, Loudoun County Circuit Court Judge Jim Fisher agreed with the Davies family and ordered the hospital to administer the drug in compliance with the family's wishes. Shockingly, the hospital ignored the order.

Judge holds hospital in contempt of court for refusing ivermectin to COVID patient on ventilator, ignoring court order - TheBlaze

Keep nodding and bopping the head and viewers will eventually get whiplashed. Why can't she sit still. No wonder many are hesitant to believe a single word. Again, your choice. I'm vaccinated, no regrets there, but if they keep this pattern of delivery, people will ultimately walk away

edit: fun fact: She's 6 feet tall! :rofl: She wants to be bring down the disease in this country....ahem....wonder where that's coming from :rofl: what disease, be a little more specific

Last edited: