Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

More information on the efficacy of ivermectin in the fight against the CCP Virus -

Abolish the FDA? - YouTube

John Stossel video about the FDA taking too long to approve meds.

On the one hand, we all say the FDA should be quicker to get meds to market.
On the other hand, we state that the COVID vaccines were not researched long enough.

For me it is both, since the COVID vaccines are being mandated. If they were not mandated, I would say that they got it out as quick as possible.

The other issue I have is with the absolving the manufacturer of all responsibility.

Addendum:

"Two weeks to stop spread" has turned into "Two Years to kill your society". Soon to be Three Years or Four Years or what ever it takes.

A Virginia hospital was held in contempt of court Monday after refusing to administer ivermectin to a woman who has been battling COVID-19 since early October.
I'd sure like to know how the patient does after receiving the ivermectin but I fear we will never hear. The media rarely follows up once a big story isn't sensational any more.

I'd sure like to know how the patient does after receiving the ivermectin but I fear we will never hear. The media rarely follows up once a big story isn't sensational any more.

They would only follow-up if she died and the media would blame the ivermectin. If it worked and she is fine, that isn't the narrative they want to sell.

NYT Admits Merck’s Covid Drug Could Mutate DNA, Cause Cancer & Damage Male Fertility...Bombshell admission buried near the bottom of the article

An alarming admission was found near the bottom of a recent New York Times article about pharmaceutical giant Merck’s new Covid drug molnupiravir.

Approved by the FDA two weeks ago, the drug was studied on isolated hamster cells for 32 days before being given the green light.

While the FDA narrowly voted to recommend emergency use authorization for the drug, France’s National Authority of Health on Friday cited the pill’s own lack of efficacy as it ruled it will not be used in the European nation.

According to the NYT report, “A team of researchers at the University of North Carolina studied the use of molnupiravir in isolated hamster cells over 32 days and found that the drug did induce mutations in DNA. Those mutations could ‘contribute to the development of cancer, or cause birth defects either in a developing fetus or through incorporation into sperm precursor cells,’ the authors of that study wrote.”

Nothing to see here, just the New York Times casually mentioning that Merck’s new miracle COVID drug…

Might actually mutate healthy human DNA by accident. pic.twitter.com/WYVgKetOU2

— Cabot Phillips (@cabot_phillips) December 13, 2021 The article goes on to explain that the Merck drug only targets dividing cells, which are sparse in adults, in order to pose less of a risk to the DNA.

One of the researchers who worked on the UNC hamster study, Ronald Swanstrom, argued that adults have enough dividing cells to cause concern.

Specifically, Swanstrom said males are constantly creating dividing sperm cells that could potentially carry mutations.

“The FDA advisers also noted that the risks could extend to other patients, including men wanting to become fathers, though those risks remain poorly understood and Merck said its own studies had turned up no evidence that the drug causes DNA mutations,” the Times article stated.

Allowing a drug like this to be sold is just more proof the federal government is completely sold out to Big Pharma.

NYT Admits Merck’s Covid Drug Could Mutate DNA, Cause Cancer & Damage Male Fertility (infowars.com)

Judge holds hospital in contempt of court for refusing ivermectin to COVID patient on ventilator, ignoring court order (VA)

A Virginia hospital was held in contempt of court Monday after refusing to administer ivermectin to a woman who has been battling COVID-19 since early October.

What are the details?

Kathleen Davies, a 63-year-old northern Virginia woman, became severely ill with COVID in October, and she has been on a ventilator since Nov. 3.

Davies was prescribed ivermectin by her family doctor, but she could not complete her regime upon being admitted to the Fauquier Hospital in Warrenton. That's because the northern Virginia hospital refused to administer the drug, "citing medical, legal and practical concerns," the Fauquier Times reported.

Davies' son, Christopher — who works at the hospital as a radiologist technician — urged the hospital to administer the drug as his mother's health declined and all other medical treatments had been exhausted. But the hospital continued to refuse.

So on Dec. 6, the Davies family took legal action to compel Fauquier Hospital to administer ivermectin. Just one day later, Loudoun County Circuit Court Judge Jim Fisher agreed with the Davies family and ordered the hospital to administer the drug in compliance with the family's wishes. Shockingly, the hospital ignored the order.

Judge holds hospital in contempt of court for refusing ivermectin to COVID patient on ventilator, ignoring court order - TheBlaze

My wife who was a nurse at our local hospital (she quit last month) said that the hospitals here can not give ivomec. If they do they will have the potential on loosing all their Medicare and Medicaid payments from the gubment.

Just follow the money. Ivomec works. The pharmaceutical companies who pay off the government and hospitals know there is way more money to be made elsewhere.

On another note, my wife took a management job in a Dr’s office. She said when the pharmaceutical reps come in they aren’t afraid to wine and dine the drs and staff. They always cater in meals from one of the priciest restaurants in town and giving out all sorts of free crap.

Just follow the money.......

My wife who was a nurse at our local hospital (she quit last month) said that the hospitals here can not give ivomec. If they do they will have the potential on loosing all their Medicare and Medicaid payments from the gubment.

Just follow the money. Ivomec works. The pharmaceutical companies who pay off the government and hospitals know there is way more money to be made elsewhere.

On another note, my wife took a management job in a Dr’s office. She said when the pharmaceutical reps come in they aren’t afraid to wine and dine the drs and staff. They always cater in meals from one of the priciest restaurants in town and giving out all sorts of free crap.

I think you nailed it. If they give out something like Ivermectin they lose their Medicare and Medicaid payments. The politicians have made Ivermectin verboten.

I was just wondering if the hospitals are afraid that the Ivermectin treatment will work and they will pay for it politically. IE money.
They know it works/helps, it worked/works for many other country's that are not as money hungry as ours...What is sad is I have not heard of one case where Ivermectin killed someone, why would you not try this treatment, obviously the treatments being used presently in hospitals are not working, people both Vaxxed and Unvaxxed are still dying.

They would only follow-up if she died and the media would blame the ivermectin. If it worked and she is fine, that isn't the narrative they want to sell.
So from what all I have read, it is best to give Ivermectin/Hydroxychloroquine in the early stages of Covi1984...

Dem Dang Drug Pushers giving out free samples :)

I blame the The Big Guy, Rockefeller who started all of this Greed...

Last edited:
‘Fully vaccinated are a major source of COVID virus transmission’: virologist, former HHS advisor

There has been a dramatic underestimation of the evolutionary capacity of SARS-CoV-2 when it is put under widespread immune pressure.
In our estimation, there can be no doubt that the Omicron variant is only one such example of this and that other variants harboring a similar panoply of S (spike)-directed mutations will soon emerge in other countries. There is, indeed, no reason to accept or believe that identical conditions of suboptimal population-level immune pressure (due to the vaccine) on SARS-CoV-2 infectiousness combined with widespread infectious pressure (due to vaccination during a viral epidemic/pandemic) would result in a different outcome. Countries which have implemented mass vaccination programs have created the conditions as excellent breeding grounds for more infectious variants. These countries will exhibit a high level of hospitality to Omicron and its peers.

'Fully vaccinated are a major source of COVID virus transmission’: virologist, former HHS advisor - LifeSite (lifesitenews.com)

NYT Admits Merck’s Covid Drug Could Mutate DNA, Cause Cancer & Damage Male Fertility...Bombshell admission buried near the bottom of the article

An alarming admission was found near the bottom of a recent New York Times article about pharmaceutical giant Merck’s new Covid drug molnupiravir.

Approved by the FDA two weeks ago, the drug was studied on isolated hamster cells for 32 days before being given the green light.

While the FDA narrowly voted to recommend emergency use authorization for the drug, France’s National Authority of Health on Friday cited the pill’s own lack of efficacy as it ruled it will not be used in the European nation.

According to the NYT report, “A team of researchers at the University of North Carolina studied the use of molnupiravir in isolated hamster cells over 32 days and found that the drug did induce mutations in DNA. Those mutations could ‘contribute to the development of cancer, or cause birth defects either in a developing fetus or through incorporation into sperm precursor cells,’ the authors of that study wrote.”

Nothing to see here, just the New York Times casually mentioning that Merck’s new miracle COVID drug…

Might actually mutate healthy human DNA by accident. pic.twitter.com/WYVgKetOU2

— Cabot Phillips (@cabot_phillips) December 13, 2021 The article goes on to explain that the Merck drug only targets dividing cells, which are sparse in adults, in order to pose less of a risk to the DNA.

One of the researchers who worked on the UNC hamster study, Ronald Swanstrom, argued that adults have enough dividing cells to cause concern.

Specifically, Swanstrom said males are constantly creating dividing sperm cells that could potentially carry mutations.

“The FDA advisers also noted that the risks could extend to other patients, including men wanting to become fathers, though those risks remain poorly understood and Merck said its own studies had turned up no evidence that the drug causes DNA mutations,” the Times article stated.

Allowing a drug like this to be sold is just more proof the federal government is completely sold out to Big Pharma.

NYT Admits Merck’s Covid Drug Could Mutate DNA, Cause Cancer & Damage Male Fertility (infowars.com)

nothing-to-see-here-move-along.jpg

‘Fully vaccinated are a major source of COVID virus transmission’: virologist, former HHS advisor

There has been a dramatic underestimation of the evolutionary capacity of SARS-CoV-2 when it is put under widespread immune pressure.
In our estimation, there can be no doubt that the Omicron variant is only one such example of this and that other variants harboring a similar panoply of S (spike)-directed mutations will soon emerge in other countries. There is, indeed, no reason to accept or believe that identical conditions of suboptimal population-level immune pressure (due to the vaccine) on SARS-CoV-2 infectiousness combined with widespread infectious pressure (due to vaccination during a viral epidemic/pandemic) would result in a different outcome. Countries which have implemented mass vaccination programs have created the conditions as excellent breeding grounds for more infectious variants. These countries will exhibit a high level of hospitality to Omicron and its peers.

'Fully vaccinated are a major source of COVID virus transmission’: virologist, former HHS advisor - LifeSite (lifesitenews.com)

@ 100K+ cases per day (which we are at in the USA), that is 3 Million+ cases a month AND 485 Million doses of vaccines have been given, common sense should tell you something is not right;

Pandemic of the unvaccinated:(

Capture485.PNG

Well I know someone that got Covid positive today, sucks to hear but has nothing to do with boosters though

Reactions: Ssayer
On Thanksgiving, I walked into the host’s house with my mask on, the host greeted me and encouraged me to take my make off. I asked her why and her response was, everybody is vaccinated. :facepalm: I took off my mask, I was completely fine. Is anyone weary for this Christmas?