Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

ljw2k

Known around here
Reaction score
When you say country, you pin the people. The people in China don't have a free and strong voice.
How many of the "deadly" Viruses have come out of "CHINA" The country as a whole has caused so much pain and death in the world.
What happens when or "if" we get over this what will be the next Deadly thing to come out of China with their dirty habbits.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
I can pretty much assume they will come up with a vaccine for this Covid-19. But what about one for Trump derangement syndrome?

I am/was buying Cameras from Andy because of Trump's economy. The free market, free people not burdened down with unnecessary restrictions. It helps the whole world. Get someone like Bernie in place and say goodbye to all that.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
I had a doctor's appointment today for my 6 month check up. Anyways I got a phone call yesterday afternoon that the doctor would call me and go over the lab tests instead of me going to his office and that is what we did.

Went to the local Chinese restaurant yesterday and the place was empty when we walked in. We had our choice of seating and we sat on one side of the dining area by the windows. A few minutes later a lady came in by herself and sat on the other side of the room. While we were there, there were some take out orders. This was 3:30PM as the lunch specials expire at 4:00PM.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
From a social aspect, when you travel the world, you get to see, taste, smell, lick, penetrate, and appreciate all that that culture has to offer.

I guess social distancing makes it possible now to slap on Google Goggles and travel the world in disguise.

Guess what? I went to Mars waved my hands at martians and got laid by Spirit through Curiosity and Opportunity, all through Google Goggles. But I'm not done yet. edit: now you know how NASA's nomenclature works and how and why rovers are named ;)
one small step for man one giant leap for mankind

ljw2k

Known around here
Reaction score
Went to the local Chinese restaurant yesterday and the place was empty when we walked in. We had our choice of seating and we sat on one side of the dining area by the windows. A few minutes later a lady came in by herself and sat on the other side of the room. While we were there, there were some take out orders. This was 3:30PM as the lunch specials expire at 4:00PM.
You must have confidence in your government or the Virus is not a problem where you live at the moment as the Chinese restaurant would be the very last place I would want to visit and take my family in these very uncertain times.

All my wife's Client was cancelled today as she works in the NHS surgery and She made phone calls instead of seeing her patients direct face to face.

ljw2k

Known around here
Reaction score
Because it was China where this Virus originated from and all the pain and suffering they have caused also what they eat shit "literally" - Sheeps penis,chickens testicles stinky tofu and anything else that walks, crawls, flies, swims, slithers or grows or slaughtered.

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Because it was China where this Virus originated from and all the pain and suffering they have caused also what they eat shit "literally" - Sheeps penis,chickens testicles stinky tofu and anything else that walks, crawls, flies, swims, slithers or grows or slaughtered.
I apologize for this Andy. Hopefully this racist asshole gets banned.

ljw2k

Known around here
Reaction score
I apologize for this Andy. Hopefully this racist asshole gets banned.
RACIST.....What are you talking about here you been sniffing something tonight.!.... Just because I state the Virus originated in China and they eat shite you think this makes me a Racist you must be deluded. My best friend who I went to school with is Chinese and the Chinese Chippy across the road who are the nicest and genuine people in the street.