Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Lets hope there will be an efficacy with the possible treatment options carefully being considered and deployed here, that includes combination drug therapy, antiretroviral, antiviral, and antimalarial drugs. Its possible that treatment will help but the patients will not develop full immunity to this virus. Thus, when they head out to the market/public spaces again, they get hit with the virus again. :( Masks can only help up to a certain extent.

Last edited:

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
China closed all cinemas again last weekend urgently after they try to open them last week. There maybe something is wrong again.
I think it'll take a while for the truth to come out but in the end it will. The following may be more about controlling the flow of information rather than total deaths although I suspect the real death numbers in China are much higher.

Frankenscript

Known around here
Reaction score
Meanwhile Central Park is being prepped as a field hospital zone:

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
USS Comfort has docked as well. I don't know how much stress it will take off from hospitals in the vicinity, but the ship is meant to handle non-COVID-19 patients only.

Meanwhile Central Park is being prepped as a field hospital zone:

Frankenscript

Known around here
Reaction score
Looks like chloroquine us now approved for treatment under emergency use for serious cases. Now, let's hope the people that hoarded it proactively didn't deplete the stocks too much. So many people who weren't sick ran out and got proactive scripts and doctors started writing bulk scripts. Medicine sitting in a healthy person's cabinet doesn't help anyone.

Frankenscript

Known around here
Reaction score
I ordered a power supply and they want 5 weeks to deliver
I ordered some bulbs with long lead time (weeks) but the arrived today, two days after order. So not sure the long lead times are accurate.

Old Timer

Known around here
Reaction score
I ordered some bulbs with long lead time (weeks) but the arrived today, two days after order. So not sure the long lead times are accurate.

I hope so, it has been a week now, so maybe soon

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Hey Q, get yourself a "fitness" watch. These things are like a task master and slave driver on your wrist. I was back up to 200 just before Christmas and am down to 177 now. The fQin thing has me moving all the time! Throw in watching my diet in "My Fitness Pal", a freebie app, and my life is being run by cyber sadists.