EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Andy,

1) Thank you for sending masks!

2) Big discussions on this topic.

To get an idea you can start out with this twitter:
Jeremy #Masks4All (@jeremyphoward) | Twitter

Jeremy howard ( the twitter account holder ) has recently pushed hard to give out some very good scientific references to support the need for "masks for all" movement. ( he is a data / AI scientist sort of professional - so big on data backing the ideas )

EU countries of Czech, Austria, and Bulgaria have already learned from Asia ( China ( PRC, ROC ), HK, South Korea ) and are implementing masks in public requirement.

In the USA big push now by individuals. I believe they will be successful, Trump and CDC and NIH already discussing this in public as a maybe. imho it may just be a few days before you see this required in cities in the USA. ( the States and Cities have power to require even if the Federal / National government does not )
Yes, i watched the news, VERY BAD and Chinese gov stopped the masks export now for those suppliers don't have license. At the first stage lots of masks without any licenses shipped out, most of them are with very bad quality and fake. So that is why i told guys here i will not do this kind of business for bulk purchasing, but i can help buy masks at local pharmacy, qty not big, each day 400-600pcs, have to go to many shops to buy them. Most masks online are fake, please don't buy if they don't have the standard that I list!

Thanks god, our first 1000pcs N95 shipped to US delivered, we helped a hospital purchasing, their feedback is good, real ones. :headbang: I also donated some gloves and pairs of glasses to them.
I will try my best to help people as much as we can. I will try to donate some masks again next week.

China will arrest the fake suppliers from April.1st.
Here are the docs that the customs require now for masks exporting which starts from April.1st.

1: Business license

2: Enterprise production license

3: Product inspection report

4: Medical Device Registration Certificate

5: Product manual, label.

6: Product batch / number

7: Product Quality and Safety Book

8: Product sample picture and outer package picture
9. Destination Certifiates

Some people here did samething in Jan and feb, they sell millons of fake masks , as i know some guys will stay in jail for 25 years.

ljw2k

Known around here
Reaction score
Stop fake goods coming out of China is the best Joke I've heard all day, it will never happen too much money involved. What the Chinese Government should be more concerned about instead of manuals fake certificates and batch numbers & false serials is concentrate more in closing these deadly wet markets down which has caused more pain and suffering in the world than anything else. It's the animals way of telling us to stop - simples.

Last edited:

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Staggering rise in the number of mental health issue cases?

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Coronavirus COVID-19 Commission Report (9/11 Style) in the works

Frankenscript

Known around here
Reaction score
they just can't stop. we have a pandemic on our hands and their focus is Trump?
Uh, hell yes. He largely ignored this thing from the beginning other than putting some travel restrictions into place (which I supported). THose were poorly enforced and the "deep state" quarantine centers were largely unused due to his bumbling and downloaying of the threat. His administration is guilty of failure to prepare, failure to react appropriately, and intentionally misleading the American public throughout the crisis.

1585841412015.png

Now outdated dramatically but still telling:

catcamstar

Known around here
Reaction score
The number of COVID-19 deaths reported more than doubled since March 25th, 2020 as of April 2nd, 2020?
View attachment 58551
Can you share links to your numbers? Thanks!

I found this nice interactive report (gets updated every day):
Especially the second tab (Rate of COVID19 spread) is disgusting and very alarming. Flatten the curve they say. I don't see any flattening going on :(

Take care and stay safe! (this almost sound like a condom ad) :p

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score

The screenshot posted by @Oceanslider uses 'worldometers' as a source. Not sure what is reliable at this point. Every system is updating differently.

Can you share links to your numbers? Thanks!

I found this nice interactive report (gets updated every day):
Especially the second tab (Rate of COVID19 spread) is disgusting and very alarming. Flatten the curve they say. I don't see any flattening going on :(

Take care and stay safe! (this almost sound like a condom ad) :p

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
LOL...that MI order didn't age very well....

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Uh, hell yes. He largely ignored this thing from the beginning other than putting some travel restrictions into place (which I supported). THose were poorly enforced and the "deep state" quarantine centers were largely unused due to his bumbling and downloaying of the threat. His administration is guilty of failure to prepare, failure to react appropriately, and intentionally misleading the American public throughout the crisis.
Kewl...another one focused on Trump. Seems to me the biggest blunders I've seen are coming from a completely unprepared NY..and the FL governor who's biggest blunder was to not stop the flow from NY to FL quick enough...now South Florida is a wreck, may as well call it "NY South". Everyone should check out MSNBC if they want to watch comedy hour...understandably their viewership and ratings are going through the floor...America is no longer amused.

Trump tries to do a better job of regulating the borders...he's therefore a racist...
Trump shuts down flights from China...he's therefore a xenophobe...
....now the story is he was playing golf the last four years and didn't do enough to control the flow of foreign nationals into this country...LMAO...you can't make this stuff up. :rofl:

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Frankly, laziness is to blame, especially the lack of proactive measures. The other side is laughing at us. How many more pandemics will it take to learn about proper preparedness? Unless the governing bodies of this world has an internal agenda radically different from our perception, then that's a different story and something to be greatly concerned about. COVID-19 better be the last pandemic that we all need to deal with in our lifetime. Although, I bet there is already someone out there predicting another outbreak towards the end of this year. Just search for it on YouTube, that kid is not kidding. :(

Kewl...another one focused on Trump. Seems to me the biggest blunders I've seen are coming from a completely unprepared NY..and the FL governor who's biggest blunder was to not stop the flow from NY to FL quick enough...now South Florida is a wreck, may as well call it "NY South". Everyone should check out MSNBC if they want to watch comedy hour...understandably their viewership and ratings are going through the floor...America is no longer amused.

Trump tries to do a better job of regulating the borders...he's therefore a racist...
Trump shuts down flights from China...he's therefore a xenophobe...
....now the story is he was playing golf the last four years and didn't do enough to control the flow of foreign nationals into this country...LMAO...you can't make this stuff up. :rofl: