Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Not heard this mentioned, but it has to have been thought of, at least behind closed doors, when considering the stimulus package.

if lets say 90% of those that are going to die from this Pandemic in the USA are either collecting Social Security or soon will be.

So 90% of the conservative number of 100,000 collecting or soon will be collecting the average S.S. payment of $17,953.56

90,000 x $17,953.56 = $1,615,820,400
So...Trump had a plan to fix social security all along.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
So...Trump had a plan to fix social security all along.
All joking aside. Actually I think of land and property that might need to be put on the market. And if the market depressed and prices are low. Should we allow the super rich to take advantage of this? Not to mention foreign countries.

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
All joking aside. Actually I think of land and property that might need to be put on the market. And if the market depressed and prices are low. Should we allow the super rich to take advantage of this? Not to mention foreign countries.
The real estate market may be flooded with dead old people residential product, further depressing prices which may have already been driven down by Covid economics.

Last edited:

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
You likely picked up old stock. 3M has been rapidly pushing manufacturing overseas. Its a win-win for them, cheap labor = more profit margin :lol:

3M is the brand of N95 masks I have. Box labeled Made in USA. But this is interesting...

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Great news, but they won't fast-track this to market. Still takes around 18 months unfortunately to get this out to the public. There has also been a surge of potential vaccines from other firms as well all under some type of trial. Get ready to invest in "Moderna" :p Don't risk investing right now, although the stock market is full of risks, its gambling after all :lol: There's potential for a combination Coro-Flu vaccine (intra-nasal administrated) as well in the works. This will be interesting how things pan out from a vaccine-development perspective. No one is really competing, its a collaborative effort, globally-speaking. In the meantime, plenty of pointing fingers in the background on the media of things. I'm trying to limit myself to 10 mins of staying up-to-date with current events these days

3M is the brand of N95 masks I have. Box labeled Made in USA. But this is interesting...

Last edited:

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I thought you were a Progressive Liberal. "Dead Old People"? Where is your Social Justice? That's RACIST!
Another who's hell-bent on labeling everyone as an "us" or a "them" because they occasionally express an opinion which differs from their own. Progressive liberals don't have 15,000 rounds in their basement numb-nuts.

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Uh, hell yes. He largely ignored this thing from the beginning other than putting some travel restrictions into place (which I supported). THose were poorly enforced and the "deep state" quarantine centers were largely unused due to his bumbling and downloaying of the threat. His administration is guilty of failure to prepare, failure to react appropriately, and intentionally misleading the American public throughout the crisis.

View attachment 58550

Now outdated dramatically but still telling:

Bullshit

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
This gets better. Went to bed at 10:30 tonight but I couldn’t sleep: worrying about my business and a new house we’re trying to close on which is never going to happen. Gave up trying to sleep at 3:30 PM and went downstairs to surf my PC. Mrs. Q™ comes down and we talk for half an hour. We try calling the NY State Covid Hotline again. Only an 11 minute wait at 4:00 AM! “Billy” answers and Mrs. Q™ describes her symptoms and explains that she was exposed to a co-worker who has tested positive. Billy says “we’ll send you a form to fill out...it should arrive in 2 days.“ And that’s it.

Mrs. Q™ says “thank you”, hangs up the phone, turns to me and says “They’re trying to cull the herd”.
That was back on March 23, 2020. "The Form" never arrives in the mail. Then -- on March 30th -- Mrs. Q™ gets robocalled by NY State! "You will be called and scheduled for coronavirus testing within the next 48 hours." Of course 48-hours comes...and goes. But low and behold Mrs. Q™ gets called today and is scheduled to be tested tomorrow, Saturday, at 5:30 PM.

Had she been at-risk and already infected, she'd be just about dead by now.

hardwork.gif

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Lobster blood could help treat coronavirus, Maine scientist says
I need to ask Dr. Bayer a question, 'cause he looks like the kinda guy who'd have the answer and this has been botherin' me...

"Doc, if I touch a doorknob with the coronavirus all over it, then I take my dick out to take a leak, I would get the coronavirus all over my dick, right? So what if, right after that, Kim Kardashian gives me a blowjob? I'd sure be worried that my dick would fall off...but that's not the question Doc. So the question is would Kim Kardashian then get the coronavirus? I kinda need to know because I'm thinking this may be a very good way to assassinate Kanye West. Whaddya think?"

lobster.jpg

Last edited:

Barboots

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Communism!

Better watch for excavators in your backyard.