Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Barboots

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
CCP is taking the position that "the best defence is a strong offence"... as you do when you have nothing to hide.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
CCP is taking the position that "the best defence is a strong offence"... as you do when you have nothing to hide.

How about the world get together to team up?

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Doctors being pressured to report ALL deaths as Covid....

YouTube pulled this video off YouTube as a "violation of community guidelines" and admitted doing it. Others have since reposted it.

YouTube...The New CCP

In YouTube's eyes was this a form of dissent?

Last edited:

Barboots

Pulling my weight
Reaction score

Hardly "diplomatic behaviour". Unfortunately for the CCP, I believe that responses such as these will only increase the public support for an inquiry.

rocky500

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score

YouTube pulled this video off YouTube as a "violation of community guidelines" and admitted doing it. Others have since reposted it.

YouTube...The New CCP

This video talks about it some.

Frankenscript

Known around here
Reaction score
Some are more equal than others I guess:

mike_pence_coronavirus.jpg

Pence refuses to mask up despite being told it was policy to do so. I guess he is blessed by God and has no need to protect himself or others.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Some are more equal than others I guess
Indeed. Especially those elites such as Pence who are Covid-19 tested EVERY SINGLE FUQIN' DAY whereas us ordinary Americans have to find mandated masks which apparently aren't readily available and be refused testing for weeks and weeks on end...including a refusal yesterday by my primary care physician's office.

But Pence? He probably has a personal assistant whose only job is to wipe his fat ass for him with $750 per roll toilet paper manufactured from endangered trees.

FuQ Pence and all those Republican and Democrat elite ass-wipes.

Toilet-Paper.jpg

Reaction score
I'll just be glad when the brain-dead bureaucrats quit running their mouths, and everyone who feels better wearing masks, gloves, and whole face shields are the exception.

Frankenscript

Known around here
Reaction score
If the Democrats and their media can help it...
That's my favorite movie and one of my favorite scenes. I watch the movie every 2-3 years and see something new each time.

Hmmm. Wasn't it Fox News that premiered the Terror Level alerts running nearly constantly in the aftermath of 9/11, in the ticker area at the bottom of the screen? To be fair, other networks copied the concept but reminding us to live in fear was a Fox thing.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score

YouTube...The New CCP