Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Frankenscript

Known around here
Reaction score
I'm kinda sad Trump cancelled his convention in Florida. I was looking forward to pictures of attendees being forced to take doses of 'droxy as a loyalty test upon entering the facility.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

gordo

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
If you smoke you put yourself at risk. Most places ban smoking in public settings to reduce harm caused by smoke to others. So, smoking is a harm you bring on yourself and those you live with.

The virus doesn't follow such neat and tidy rules. If we don't work hard to contain it most of us might get it and millions could die.

Is this hard to understand?

I think I do understand. If they choose slow suicide through tobacco use, that's ok. Never mind the health burden cost etc placed on all of us. And we may as well legalize heroin and cocaine use too, it will be the users choice. With these drugs legal, we can tax them and still supply it too them at a much lower price. That should slow down the crimes like theft and burglary too. And don't forget the synthetic drugs also, it will be their choice again.
What a concept.
By the way 480,000 every year adds up to millions over the years too. Do you understand?

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I'm kinda sad Trump cancelled his convention in Florida. I was looking forward to pictures of attendees being forced to take doses of 'droxy as a loyalty test upon entering the facility.

Well that would be one way to get rid of Republicans, right? Aren't they using HCQ for lethal injections now? That stuff is so dangerous.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

You competing with Q to see who can be the most classy?

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Tobacco related/smoking deaths are responsible for 480,000 deaths per year in the US. Yet any adult can go buy them. Why are we ruining many peoples economic future over the coronavirus? And risking a recession or depression? Just a thought.
I haven't read every page of this, so if it has been brought up before, sorry.
If Biden wins the hysteria will go away quickly. The reports will be tailored to favor it all coming to an end due to any action he takes. The MSM will sing nothing but praise for Biden and any action he takes will be heroic. If Biden loses prepare for this to last as long at the Leftist and their MSM can keep it lasting. They don't care about the people, they only care about getting all power and control.

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
March to their beat or you get ostracized. Anyone who thinks this whole thing is not politicized is fooling themselves.

Did anyone see Fauci taking questions from Jim Jordan? In one sentence, Fauci says close groups spread the virus. Then Jordan in the next sentence asks him if the protests spread the virus. Fauci refuses to answer and says its best left to other government officials. Unreal. He has no problem saying other groups, like school, church, work, etc will spread the virus and should be avoided, but when it comes to the protests, it's above his comprehension. Wake up people.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Pelosi: Cannabis Is Related to COVID – It ‘Is a Therapy That Has Proven Successful’

During a press conference on Friday, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) defended including cannabis in the House’s coronavirus legislation and argued cannabis “is a therapy that has proven successful” and is related to coronavirus.

Travis798

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
In the tiny town I live in, there were 2 kids that tested postive for Covid. Now I'm being told they are testing negative, they were both false positives but they still count as a covid case. One family had a family member die after a struggle with cancer. The cause of death on his death certificate is Covid-19. The family is fighting it trying to get it removed. Hearing things like this just ensure I can't trust any numbers I see from anywhere. A man my stepdad works with had his daughter test positive. That man is still dutifully showing up to work everyday. He did test negative.

Edited to say

This is all hearsay to me. It came from a reliable source but I do not know the family and I've not heard anything else about the kids other than from Him. He's in a position in the community to know these things with a high degree of accuracy.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
March to their beat or you get ostracized. Anyone who thinks this whole thing is not politicized is fooling themselves.

Did anyone see Fauci taking questions from Jim Jordan? In one sentence, Fauci says close groups spread the virus. Then Jordan in the next sentence asks him if the protests spread the virus. Fauci refuses to answer and says its best left to other government officials. Unreal. He has no problem saying other groups, like school, church, work, etc will spread the virus and should be avoided, but when it comes to the protests, it's above his comprehension. Wake up people.
The Fauci used to have wet dreams about Hillary. He is a partisan hack. Nuff said.
1596308594814.png

Last edited:

BobRegnar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
No surprise re Fauci. He's long ago proven to be a liar and a guy who manipulates data for his own purpose. A fraud. Why else would the left like him so much?!

He's been asked the same question before and always brushes it off the same way, not my job.

Kudos to Rep Jordan for holding his feet to the fire under questioning. NOBODY else does.

If massive funeral services and more massive protests and riots don't spread covid, WTF is anybody still listening?

Frankenscript

Known around here
Reaction score
You guys get farther and farther out there. Trump should get these guys to do his campaign messaging and theme: