Frankenscript

Known around here
Reaction score
"don't mention the kids in the cages..."

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Apparently, everyone's to blame for anything that's bad because anything that's good must be a glorious affirmation of his goodness.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Meanwhile in China... Buddhist statues are being destroyed...

hint: there is significance to this... PRC returning to a new "cultural revolution" and crack down to enforce CCP rule...

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Dr. John Campbell just covered this in his video today:

New IHME COVID-19 Forecasts See Nearly 300,000 Deaths by December 1

SEATTLE (August 6, 2020) – America’s COVID-19 death toll is expected to reach nearly 300,000 by December 1; however, consistent mask-wearing beginning today could save about 70,000 lives, according to new data from the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME) at the University of Washington’s School of Medicine.

The US forecast totals 295,011 deaths by December. As of today, when, thus far, 158,000 have died, IHME is projecting approximately 137,000 more deaths. However, starting today, if 95% of the people in the US were to wear masks when leaving their homes, that total number would decrease to 228,271 deaths, a drop of 49%. And more than 66,000 lives would be saved.
IHME’s model assumes that states will reimpose a series of mandates, including non-essential business closures and stay-at-home orders, when the daily death rate reaches 8 per million. This threshold is based on data regarding when states and/or communities imposed mandates in March and April, and implies that many states will have to reimpose mandates.

As a result, the model suggests which states will need to reimpose mandates and when:

• August – Arizona, Florida, Mississippi, and South Carolina
  • September – Georgia and Texas
  • October – Colorado, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Nevada, North Carolina, and Oregon.
  • November – Alabama, Arkansas, California, Iowa, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Utah, Washington, and Wisconsin.
However, if mask use is increased to 95%, the re-imposition of stricter mandates could be delayed 6 to 8 weeks on average.

New IHME COVID-19 Forecasts See Nearly 300,000 Deaths by December 1

Last edited:

BobRegnar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

Trump's Mission Act has improved on the earlier Choice program, which was a classic charlie foxtrot. Trump's calling it Choice and saying vets can now go to outside doctors and couldn't before his signing the Mission Act is confusing to say the least.

His messaging needs to be corrected and you are right in calling him out on this one. But it certainly doesn't get him higher on the BS meter than Obama, Hillary, Rice, etc. and I'll bet you never called them out on Benghazi either. Calling out one side for the same sins as you let pass on the other side is hypocritical and phony outrage.

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
...it certainly doesn't get him higher on the BS meter than Obama, Hillary, Rice, etc...
And where did I say that it didn't...and I see we're riding on the 2-wrongs make a right train again.

..His messaging needs to be corrected ..
"Messaging?"

rofl.gif

Clearly it's "lying"...but nice move trying to round the corners.

Last edited:

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Did I miss something here? Did the President not sign a law allowing veterans to seek private health care when the wait for a VA facility was too long? I'm missing the bullshit part.

Shocking that this went into law in the day, unlike the Obamacare abomination that was snuck in during the middle of the night. As the wise, truthful man once said, If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor".