Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Good discussion, why so much censorship?

COVID Drug Treatments & Twitter Censorship (from Livestream #61)

DarkHorse Podcast Clips
COVID Drug Treatments, like Ivermectin, and Twitter Censorship

site discussed:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
So wanted to share that out of the 4 family members I previously mentioned had contracted Covid, one just passed last Wednesday, I just found out. He was 63 years old from my brother's side of the family, his wife's sister's husband. He was almost done with his home bound quarantine around Christmas time and was scheduled to go back to work the Monday after Christmas when he ended up getting admitted in the hospital and being put on a ventilator. During this time his wife contracted Covid but had mild symptoms, she is 10 plus years younger (not sure if that matters), but she has tested negative several times over the past couple of weeks now so she is ok there. Only thing is she still has no smell/taste but has been approved to go back to work tomorrow. I was shocked to hear the news since the last we heard he was going back to work. We were not close, as you can tell, we saw him once, maybe twice a year during holidays. He was a good man, even ran/maintained a website, at his expense, for their previous church.

Sorry to share all of this passing, today is my friend's Tony's birthday who passed last year during this Pandemic from cancer, another good man gone, called up...

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Good discussion, why so much censorship?

COVID Drug Treatments & Twitter Censorship (from Livestream #61)

DarkHorse Podcast Clips
COVID Drug Treatments, like Ivermectin, and Twitter Censorship

site discussed:
When she said to wipe out people and economics across the entire world, The Great Reset quickly came to mind...Wow...

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
So wanted to share that out of the 4 family members I previously mentioned had contracted Covid, one just passed last Wednesday, I just found out. He was 63 years old from my brother's side of the family, his wife's sister's husband. He was almost done with his home bound quarantine around Christmas time and was scheduled to go back to work the Monday after Christmas when he ended up getting admitted in the hospital and being put on a ventilator. During this time his wife contracted Covid but had mild symptoms, she is 10 plus years younger (not sure if that matters), but she has tested negative several times over the past couple of weeks now so she is ok there. Only thing is she still has no smell/taste but has been approved to go back to work tomorrow. I was shocked to hear the news since the last we heard he was going back to work. We were not close, as you can tell, we saw him once, maybe twice a year during holidays. He was a good man, even ran/maintained a website, at his expense, for their previous church.

Sorry to share all of this passing, today is my friend's Tony's birthday who passed last year during this Pandemic from cancer, another good man gone, called up...
Very sorry to hear your family's loss @David L

My family also have had a number of deaths, one close to that age range ( male also ).

The younger family members are recovering - keep passing the info out on Vit-D and other vitamins, as well as asking them to consult their doctors with regards to the Ivermectin treatment. So far few doctors seem to be willing to step outside of the 'safe lane' to save people.

Too late for this to help those in our family who have already been taken... I'm gonna pass this info to all my family now:

Big news, NIH finally :

NIH Revises Treatment Guidelines for
Ivermectin for the Treatment of COVID-19
Ivermectin is Now a Therapeutic Option for

Doctors & Prescribers

ref:

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Better late than never with Ivermectin. At least some alternatives to just staying isolated at home until needing hospitalization and it's too late.

I understand that a drug needs testing to determine efficacy, but when it is a known, "safe" drug why there has to be a delay on the order of a year beats the bejesus out of me. But then I rely on common sense not nonsense.

Reaction score
I have said all along I believe that the covid-19 virus was at a minimum, an 'enhanced' virus and it was unleashed with purpose by the Chinese government. Prior to its release, their economy was NOT doing well. Well here yah go...war waged, and won without firing a single shot.

Chinese economy grew while US, Japan, Europe struggled with Covid-19
Growth in three months ending in December rose 6.5% over a year earlier, report says

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I guess Chicago mayor Lightweight is done following the science, as she is pushing for indoor dining and reopening of restaurants, despite not meeting the current goalpost, er guidelines for reopening them.

Is she hurting from the lack of tax revenue, or is it OK now that Inauguration is around the corner?