Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
My wife was watching tv just now and called me in to watch this commercial for Alaska. The commercial was saying to come to Alaska to ski, snowmobile, etc. and while you're there, you can get your free Covid shot! It hit me (having grown up in a suburb very close to Detroit) that we'd always been warned about the pushers handing out free drugs to newbies. Once you're hooked you start paying. Anyone that's up to date with their jabs getting ready to have the "free Covid vax" rug pulled out from under you once the shots have degraded your natural immunity to disease to the point that you MUST have it?

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
New IPhone 13 Will Require Vaccination To Unlock Screen

1631653621078.png

ref:

TVille

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
New IPhone 13 Will Require Vaccination To Unlock Screen

View attachment 101651

ref:
I'd laugh at this, after all, it is from the Bee, but with what has transpired over the past 18 months, it is possible.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Soaring through the roof: Vaccine deaths skyrocket (~15,000)

The U.S. government database that keeps track of deaths from vaccine side effects has exploded by 10-fold since the advent of COVID-19, and the experimental vaccines that have been developed in response.

The Beltway Report revealed there are about 1,400 deaths reported to the system each year, among the thousands of reports of adverse events from vaccines.

The report explained the Vaccine Adverse Event Report System gets more than 60,000 reports each year, including 1,400 deaths that are documented on average.

But since COVID was unleashed on the world, "there have been 14,701 deaths reported," the report said.

"Many of those have come from within the last month and a half with around 3,300 deaths. That’s about 70 per day!" the report said.

A chart of the death reports looks like a hockey stick, with the surge over just the last year or so.

"The big thing that people who are the hardcore pro-vaccine folk who think that they can do no wrong will typically offer the objection that anyone can report something to VAERS. My response to that is, so what? That’s supposed to be a bad thing…?"

Soaring through the roof: Vaccine deaths skyrocket (wnd.com)

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
HUGE: Uttar Pradesh, India Announces State Is COVID-19 Free Proving the Effectiveness of “Deworming Drug” IVERMECTIN

The Gateway Pundit previously reported that COVID cases are plummeting in India thanks to new rules that promote Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine to its massive population. The 33 districts in Uttar Pradesh, India have now become free from COVID-19 government informed on Friday. The recovery rate has increased up to 98.7% proving the effectiveness of IVERMECTIN as part of the “Uttar Pradesh Covid Control Model.”

This state has an estimated population of 241 million people in 2021 and has the highest population in India. This is almost two-thirds of the United States population in 2021 and yet it is now a COVID-19 free nation.

HUGE: Uttar Pradesh, India Announces State Is COVID-19 Free Proving the Effectiveness of "Deworming Drug" IVERMECTIN (thegatewaypundit.com)

SouthernYankee

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Where are the CDC numbers that report 15,000. The direct web link, not some secondary site !!! Just the direct facts.

The best I can do in 7,653 deaths

from the CDC
More than 380 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through September 13, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 7,653 reports of death (0.0020%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine.

SouthernYankee

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I do not trust the CDC but they collect the VAERS reports. Where do the other sources get there data. ALL SIDES IN THIS ARE LYING FOR POLITICAL GAIN. If you can not provide the raw data source the data is CRAP.

VAERS is a passive reporting system, meaning that reports about adverse events are not automatically collected. Instead someone who had or is aware of an adverse event following vaccination must file a report. VAERS reports are submitted by anyone and sometimes lack details or contain errors.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Since this covid crap came from an animal and was factory mutated for humans. I wonder why the Gooberment has not told the cat lady that she needs to Vax her cats. Hmmm.

Most diseases originally come from animals. Hiv = monkeys, Swine flu = pigs, Mad cow = cows, etc.. And the reason 95 % of these diseases affects humans, is because humans manipulate the disease.
Stop the labs and the libs from having sex with animals. Oh wait, sorry I forgot, they are animals.
So Mad Cow Disease was created by humans who feed their cows as if they were cannibals' :), well sort of...Cows eating dead cows in their feed.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

This data is from VAERS
It is broken down by a 3rd party site VAERS Summary for COVID-19 Vaccines through 8/27/2021 – VAERS Analysis

The datafile is betwen 39MB and 400MB depending on which set of data you want to sort through. Its a lot of data and had not been called into question as a good barometer for 30 years, until now.