Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Let's see, the weather is cooling down for the winter season. That means the folks in Florida are outside more since it's not oppressively hot while us folks up North are spending more time in the house. Who's a thunk that would happen?

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Some states allowed the legalization of marijuana, now some people walk like the Walking Dead. Its a sight to behold. Everyone one will be under influence of something. Booster shots anyone? :rofl:

Watch, the FDA, CDC, NIH and MSM will all start talking about how dangerous aspirin is next.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Aspirin lowers risk of COVID: New findings support preliminary Israeli trial

The treatment reduced the risk of reaching mechanical ventilation by 44%. ICU admissions were lower by 43%, and an overall in-hospital mortality saw a 47% decrease.

Jerusalem Post
From the same article:

Israeli researchers reached similar results in a preliminary trial at the Barzilai Medical Center in March. In addition to its effect on blood clots, they found that aspirin carried immunological benefits and that the group taking it was 29% less likely to become infected with the virus in the first place.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
The hits just keep coming...

The latest numbers from the UK reveal the covid infection rates among the vaccinated now exceed the unvaxxed in every age group over 30.
An Epidemic of the Vaccinated: Latest UK Data Shows Rate of Infection Among Vaxxed Exceeds Unvaxxed in Every Age Group Over 30

Original Gov data here
The old "Let's increase testing so we can keep our numbers up. We don't care that you just got tested yesterday, you will test again today and will test again tomorrow, too. EVERYONE NEEDS TO GET TESTED..." Never mind the PCR test can't differentiate between Covid, the Flu and a common cold virus. :rolleyes:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
There is so, so much data they never got that may show the vax really does nothing. How many 100's of millions of people got Cov last year, but never got "tested"? Most people I know that got it never got tested, they just stayed at home for a few days and then got back on with their lives, including me. How many recuperated, just as they would have from a cold and went on with life? When you sit down and think about it for a while, what good did getting "tested" do? They couldn't prescribe you something for it based on the "test". There was nothing to give you. Remember how the MSM pushed 24/7 for months to get tested? I wonder why that was??

How many decades did your doctor tell you: "Take aspirin, drink plenty of fluids, get some rest and call me in a week if the symptoms don't get better." The reason they said that was because they knew you had some type of virus, but unless you were elderly, in bad health or had some other type of underlying health condition, your body would fight the unknown virus, you would develop antibodies and would feel better in a week.

All the test centers were for is to collect numbers to push the narrative and get your data on the government databases. Then, after the big hoax numbers and the massive push to get vaxed in 2021, they let it slip a couple of months ago that the PCR test had major problems differentiating between COV- SARS 19, the seasonal flu and a common cold. Oooops.:oops: Then to top it off, CDC said that: at the end of 2021, test centers can't use the original PCR test anymore, but it's ok to use up your supplies until then. So, the numbers will continue to be massively skewed with absolutely no way to go back and fix the obvious error. The MSM will still be like vultures and push the false numbers, because well, that's what the MSM does.

We have no proof, based on sound scientific evidence, that the vax has done or prevented anything........except for maybe being a trojan horse........time will give us more on that topic in a few years.

And.....what happened to all the "Flu Shot" TV ads the pharmaceuticals pushed on TV for years?.................
Very Well Said.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
So I got a question, or maybe more of an observation. Since many who get this "Shot/Jab" get sick either from the first or more from the second Jab, and when I got my Flu Shot a couple of decades ago I got sick, is it fair to say that getting sick (the symptoms) is just our body trying to fight off the virus. In other words, when you get fever, aches/pains, shortness of breath, drainage, etc. these are caused by our body and not the virus.

The Reason I thought of this, since the Jab is not injecting a small dose of the virus yet people are getting sick for a day or so, our body is just trying to fight off the foreign matter that entered our body and in the heat of the battle our body's produces more heat (fever), aches/pains, etc.
"SYMPTOMS"

So those labeled Asymptomatic seem to have better Immune Systems? Forgive my Ignorance...

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
My understanding is that the jab makes your body respond as if it is infected, sort of induces a false positive in terms of your immune response. This, allegedly, produces antibodies to the spike protein itself, your immune system starts sort of looking for spike viruses. While that may help some, you're immune system is centered strictly on the spike which is an external feature and is not ready to fight the internal mechanism of the virus. Apparently that's why it's not as effective as a traditional vaccine and may also be related to the rapid decline in efficacy.