Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
A child orders a happy meal at Ronald McDonald's Playhouse, but instead of finding a PRC toy, he finds a mask. The little boy runs up to the cashier and yelps, where's my toy?! The cashier says to children, there's a million things you can do with a surgical mask Biden approves this message ;)

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
All right, let me tell you why I'm so snarky about all this. Yep, I fit into that bottom group there with a 5.4% chance that I'll die if/when I get it. Putting this into perspective (for ME personally)... 3-1/2 years ago, a respected (HAH) doctor told me that I needed heart surgery because of a congenital heart defect along with other heart problems and that I needed that surgery SOON! A second opinion and I got the same advice. Here were my odds: 20% chance of not coming out of the surgery alive. Presuming that I did, 20% chance of not being alive two months after the surgery (of course he gave the survival rate because it seems to sound better). Math... 60% Survival rate and he felt the odds were well worth it, and that was 3-1/2 YEARS ago. There was a lot of money in this for him and the hospital whether I made it or not, but only if I elected to go under the knife. Surprise, I'm still alive! Now I'm supposed to get all worked up about a 94.6% survival rate if I don't get this EXPERIMENTAL vaccine?? Heh...

View attachment 104896
I admit I am skeptical about the medical industry and very skeptical of big pharma. If I am reading your cdc chart correctly that looks like .054%

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Nor is there any data indicating ivermectin doesn't work on the CCP Virus. There is a fairly large amount of anecdotal data indicating it does, indeed, have some effect if administered very early in the infection. The disturbing thing, to me, is that there have been no controlled, independent, studies done on it. Wonder why that is? Maybe because that wouldn't fit the "get the vaccine" (which at best is a therapeutic since you can still be infected after being vaccinated, but that's a whole other can of worms).

Last edited:

TVille

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Nor is there any data indicating ivermectin doesn't work on the CCP Virus. There is a fairly large amount of anecdotal data indicating it does, indeed, have some effect if administered very early in the infection. The disturbing thing, to me, is that there have been no controlled, independent, studies done on it. Wonder hwy that is? Maybe because that wouldn't fit the "get the vaccine" (which at best is a therapeutic since you can still be infected after being vaccinated, but that's a whole other can of worms).
This is very, very sad. The US Government should be the one paying for the studies, but they are too interested in supporting their buddies in big pharma. The more I read about US health guidelines, the angrier I become. Remember folks, the medical community is NOT about keeping you healthy, they are all about curing whatever disease you have. Hell, they create most of them!!

Quiz: What compound causes far more deaths in the US than EVERYTHING else combined?

Answer: Insulin. Yes, your body produces insulin which causes you to store fat, obesity. Insulin causes T2 diabetes, which causes a slew of other issues. What causes your body to produce more insulin - carbs. You know, what the Government told you to eat more of in 1977!! ARRRGGGHHH!!!!

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
Nor is there any data indicating ivermectin doesn't work on the CCP Virus. There is a fairly large amount of anecdotal data indicating it does, indeed, have some effect if administered very early in the infection. The disturbing thing, to me, is that there have been no controlled, independent, studies done on it. Wonder hwy that is? Maybe because that wouldn't fit the "get the vaccine" (which at best is a therapeutic since you can still be infected after being vaccinated, but that's a whole other can of worms).
I agree, from what I've seen it sounds like there could not have been emergency authorization for these so-called "vaccines" if there were effective treatments available like ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, monoclonal so they have worked really hard to prevent the usage of those - I guess "follow the money" is a good adage. Being a cynic I'm inclined to think even more sinister things are going on too.

Rob2020

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
For those that follow vax breakthrough, Oregon is one of the States that does a good job with reporting;

COVID-19 cases in vaccinated and unvaccinated people Weekly summary During the week of October 03–October 09, there were 9,141 cases of COVID-19. 6,651 (72.8%) were unvaccinated and 2,490 (27.2%) were vaccine breakthrough cases. The median age of breakthrough cases was 47 years.

The whole report is worth a look, to me, numbers seem to be trending upward (more vax breakthroughs).

PDF

Shap

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
All right, let me tell you why I'm so snarky about all this. Yep, I fit into that bottom group there with a 5.4% chance that I'll die if/when I get it. Putting this into perspective (for ME personally)... 3-1/2 years ago, a respected (HAH) doctor told me that I needed heart surgery because of a congenital heart defect along with other heart problems and that I needed that surgery SOON! A second opinion and I got the same advice. Here were my odds: 20% chance of not coming out of the surgery alive. Presuming that I did, 20% chance of not being alive two months after the surgery (of course he gave the survival rate because it seems to sound better). Math... 60% Survival rate and he felt the odds were well worth it, and that was 3-1/2 YEARS ago. There was a lot of money in this for him and the hospital whether I made it or not, but only if I elected to go under the knife. I said, NO. Surprise, I'm still alive! Now I'm supposed to get all worked up about a 94.6% survival rate if I don't get this EXPERIMENTAL vaccine?? Heh...

View attachment 104896
I just try to understand the numbers - are they suppose to sum to 100%? i.e. 70+ fatality rate + survival rate should be 100%? In this case, the fatality rate should be 5.4%, no?
What am I missing?

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I just try to understand the numbers - are they suppose to sum to 100%? i.e. 70+ fatality rate + survival rate should be 100%? In this case, the fatality rate should be 5.4%, no?
What am I missing?
Hah! See this post...

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
Oregon is one of the States that does a good job with reporting;
Also in Oregon, starting Monday, unjabbed medical workers and school personnel will be out of a job. To help the teacher issue, Oregon "temporarily" dropped all education and certification requirements for substitute teachers last week. Haven't heard yet what happens with the nurse shortage.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
This man shows you how it's done. Warning - F-bombs are being thrown.

This is what people need to do .. he is right .. this is what we need to do in many areas .. have to stand up .. parents have to stand up, and take their kids out of schools which teach marxism ..

Oh, and if you have not noticed .. the big Banksters have made a killing of profits during this pandemic .. during the free flowing Fed liquidity response to the pandemic .. wealth transference is happening as we watch the main stream news ...

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
It's really amazing. Healthcare workers worked without a vaccine from the very start despite the threat to their own health. Now they're being kicked to the curb if they don't get the semi-effective therapeutic injection. This country has descended so far into Hell that there's no more "UP" button on the elevator.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
They’re starting to openly talk about killing those who aren’t vaxxed…

Set a date now. After that date, no hospital services for the willingly unvaccinated, he screeched.

And Twatter is ok with this……

Rob2020

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Also in Oregon, starting Monday, unjabbed medical workers and school personnel will be out of a job. To help the teacher issue, Oregon "temporarily" dropped all education and certification requirements for substitute teachers last week. Haven't heard yet what happens with the nurse shortage.
Qu'ils mangent de la brioche !

Queen Kate

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score

Set a date now. After that date, no hospital services for the willingly unvaccinated, he screeched.

Screenshot_20211015-162413_Firefox.jpg

Leftist/Marxist are a unique breed :confused:

Last edited:

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score

I guess soon I'll have to wear a star like the Jews in nazi Germany or a red scarlet letter "U"