Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Fun with numbers.
“Rates” makes a whole bunch of assumptions. Much like “cases”.

I recall a chat with the owner of the company 30 years ago when I’d just been promoted to Natl. Sales Manager. We were talking about percentage discounts on product.
“Son, you can’t eat percentage”

The actual numbers have been trending up for jabbed hospitalizations and deaths since Oct/Nov.
The latest weekly report shows by quick eyeball math about 5000 jabbed deaths vs 850 non-jabbed within 28 days, and 6000 jabbed vs 1050 non-jabbed within 60 days.

B0270517-1E68-4360-B490-0AE62DD78824.png

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
How The CDC Abandoned Science

How The CDC Abandoned Science | ZeroHedge

Once that trust is broken, it’s not easily regained. One way out would be to reduce the CDC’s role in deciding policy, even during a pandemic. Expecting the executive agency tasked with conducting the science itself to also help formulate national policy—which must balance both scientific and political concerns and preferences—has proven a failure, because the temptation to produce flawed or misleading analysis is simply too great. In order to firewall policymaking from science, perhaps scientific agency directors shouldn’t be political appointees at all.

Ultimately, science is not a political sport. It is a method to ascertain truth in a chaotic, uncertain universe. Science itself is transcendent, and will outlast our current challenges no matter what we choose to believe. But the more it becomes subordinate to politics—the more it becomes a slogan rather than a method of discovery and understanding—the more impoverished we all become. The next decade will be critical as we face an increasingly existential question: Is science autonomous and sacred, or a branch of politics? I hope we choose wisely, but I fear the die is already cast.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Trudeau called on to apologize for calling conservative members Nazis ... Trudeau refuses .. and adds more Orwellian Speech about freedom ..

Parliamentary Precinct
26.7K subscribers
Dane Lloyd EXPOSES who Trudeau really is in Question Period.

Taken From: Question Period for HoC Sitting No. 32 House of Commons
Date of Recording: Wednesday, Feb 16, 2022

Dane Lloyd EXPOSES who Trudeau really is in Question Period

1645054820677.png
1645054676104.png

1645054639997.png

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
PROJECT VERITAS: FDA Exec Officer on Hidden Camera: Biden Wants to Inoculate as Many People as Possible, “You’ll Have to Get an Annual Shot”

PROJECT VERITAS: FDA Exec Officer on Hidden Camera: Biden Wants to Inoculate as Many People as Possible, "You'll Have to Get an Annual Shot"

For you business majors, It’s all about MRR (Monthly recurring revenue)

Worth a watch.

View attachment 119038
Yeah, I'll get that annual jab just like I got the other three. I didn't and I feel fine.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Trudeau called on to apologize for calling conservative members Nazis ... Trudeau refuses .. and adds more Orwellian Speech about freedom ..

Parliamentary Precinct
26.7K subscribers
Dane Lloyd EXPOSES who Trudeau really is in Question Period.

Taken From: Question Period for HoC Sitting No. 32 House of Commons
Date of Recording: Wednesday, Feb 16, 2022

Dane Lloyd EXPOSES who Trudeau really is in Question Period

View attachment 119097
View attachment 119095

View attachment 119094
What a complete piece of shit.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Last edited: