Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
Has anybody else watched any of Joe Rogan's show with Maajid Nawaz? I'm almost through watching it even though I don't normally commit to 3 hours of my time for a podcast. In my opinion this guy is fascinating, not just about covid but how this is about much more than covid. There may be short clips on Youtube or Rumble because most people don't have the time for that whole podcast.
One thing he mentions is doing a search on who paid the largest criminal fine in history which you can probably guess

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

Rob2020

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
CDC withholds COVID data on booster effectiveness in those younger than 65, report says

WASHINGTON (TND) — The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is not publicizing much of the data it collected on hospitalizations for COVID-19 public, including information about the effectiveness of booster shots for people younger than 65, The New York Times reported.

The CDC left out the number of 18-to-49-year-olds who materially benefited from getting booster shots after having been fully vaccinated, according to the report, which notes that age range is the least likely to benefit from additional shots.

The agency is recommending everyone over 12 get fully vaccinated against the disease despite elevated risks of myocarditis among young men between the ages of 12 and 39. There is also a higher risk of myocarditis from a COVID infection as well.

CDC officials are now arguing younger people should wait up to eight weeks before getting the second shot.

Two years into the pandemic, the CDC has only published a tiny portion of the data, The New York Times reported, citing sources familiar with the data. Much of the withheld information could help state and local governments aiming to tame the virus, not to mention identify populations at the highest risk.

Up until now, outside experts relied on information from Israel to make their recommendations on shots for18-to-49-year olds because they lacked CDC data, according to the report. There's a logical reason for delaying the information rollout, the CDC argues.

"asically, at the end of the day, it’s not yet ready for prime time,” Kristen Nordlund, a representative for the agency, told The New York Times, referring to the withheld data. She added the agency's “priority when gathering any data is to ensure that it’s accurate and actionable.”

There's also concern whatever information is revealed could be misconstrued, according to Nordlund.

Some experts are asking why experts were relegated to relying on Israel for data.

“There’s no reason that [the Israeli scientists] should be better at collecting and putting forth data than we were,” Dr. Paul Offit, a pediatrician specializing in infectious diseases at the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, told The New York Times.

This is not the only time the CDC has come under scrutiny for failing to publish data related to the pandemic. Critics hammered the agency last year for not publishing data on cases of reinfection, or breakout cases when a fully vaccinated person gets infected.

Health care providers, meanwhile, were livid after discovering the data was not being made public.

“We have been begging for that sort of granularity of data for two years,” Jessica Malaty Rivera, an epidemiologist who helped run the COVID Tracking Project, told The New York Times. That project helped compile pandemic metrics until March 2021.

Story

Reaction score
Some of that previously suppressed CDC data I guess. Note the overlapping lines at the bottom of the graph. That is your risk of getting COVID if you had it before.
One of the overlapping lines is vaccinated and had COVID before, the other is unvaccinated and had COVID before. The extreme correlation seems to show that the Best protection from getting COVID is having had it before. Natural Immunity trumps the vaccine Bigly. So why do we have vaccine mandates anywhere?

1645657004529.png

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Some of that previously suppressed CDC data I guess. Note the overlapping lines at the bottom of the graph. That is your risk of getting COVID if you had it before.
One of the overlapping lines is vaccinated and had COVID before, the other is unvaccinated and had COVID before. The extreme correlation seems to show that the Best protection from getting COVID is having had it before. Natural Immunity trumps the vaccine Bigly. So why do we have vaccine mandates anywhere?

View attachment 119904
exactly, spot on.

"Natural Immunity trumps the vaccine Bigly. So why do we have vaccine mandates anywhere?"

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
One thing he mentions is doing a search on who paid the largest criminal fine in history which you can probably guess

Add Johnson & Johnson 2 Billion dollar settlement for Talcum Powder, who do you know, other then the very young, that did not use talcum powder.

In its natural form, some talc contains asbestos, a substance known to cause cancers in and around the lungs when inhaled (see Asbestos).

Covid1984 = Respiratory infection
Talcum Powder = Lung Cancer

Just Sayin'

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

BORIStheBLADE

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
So my wife is a nurse, she’s been in the ER at the local hospital since she resigned this fall after they said they needed to take the clot shot. For the last two years there has been zero flu, everything was the “rona.”

She now works in a local dr office full of like minded employees. She made a comment tonight about the lack of “rona” cases and now everyone coming in with the exact same symptoms to get tested that she’s been seeing over the last two years are now all of a sudden influenza......

She also showed me a story warning of the dangers of rona tests....

I find it funny, they realize everyone is done with the rona, poll numbers are changing.

The communists are running away from the rona numbers faster than They are running away from defund the police

makes me kind of nervous what they have up their sleeve next now that their eugenics clot shot is falling apart

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
As predicted,
While everyone is distracted by Ukraine, the liberal hypocrite, morally bankrupt Democrats and their lapdogs at the CDC and MSM, are quietly changing the narrative on the WuFlu as they see their polls heading south to just under that of Hitler.

One day I’m reading an internal memo commissioned by the Democratic Party to provide advice to dealing with Covid policy.

The next day I’m reading headlines about how the CDC has drastically altered its advice on how to deal with Covid.

Is there a relationship? At this point, only the hopelessly naive would think otherwise.