Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Wear a damn mask and risk getting infection. Why you ask? Because your immune system is not prepared to fight infection without a mask anymore. In the last two years, Your bodies developed a dependency on vaccines and masks - its time to get some pets and raise your immune systems alert level to a whole new level

Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Suppression by a Non-Medical Company:

Twitter started cracking down on COVID-19 misinformation in January 2020, as the disease began spreading worldwide.
The social network has since banned over 11,200 accounts, pulled over 97,600 examples of false content and
"challenged" 11.7 million accounts through efforts like warning labels.

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Wear a damn mask and risk getting infection. Why you ask? Because your immune is not prepared to fight infection without a mask anymore. In the last two years, Your bodies developed a dependency on vaccines and masks - its time to get some pets and raise your immune systems alert level to a whole new level

I will admit, I wore a N95 when I went into public in March of 2020 when this was all new and there was the whole "14 days to flatten the curve" thing.

If memory serves me right after the 14 days they did a additional 7 days. Once that additional 7 days was up I was finished. From that point on I believe I wore a diaper twice after that, and that was because I had to goto the ER and I had to take my dad to the ER.
Same goes for the rest of my family. We were that family that never wore diapers when we went out. Yes we were threatened plenty of times by Karen's. Our kids goto a school that never bowed down to the edicts. My wife was the exception, she is a Nurse and the hospital required her to wear one.
And no, no one under my household has ever nor will ever get the clot shot.

We are healthy as ever. Granted we live on a farm, we also don't use hand sanitizer, the kids have been known to have eaten dinner and supper after working in the barns and garden without washing their hands.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I will admit, I wore a N95 when I went into public in March of 2020 when this was all new and there was the whole "14 days to flatten the curve" thing.

If memory serves me right after the 14 days they did a additional 7 days. Once that additional 7 days was up I was finished. From that point on I believe I wore a diaper twice after that, and that was because I had to goto the ER and I had to take my dad to the ER.
Same goes for the rest of my family. We were that family that never wore diapers when we went out. Yes we were threatened plenty of times by Karen's. Our kids goto a school that never bowed down to the edicts. My wife was the exception, she is a Nurse and the hospital required her to wear one.
And no, no one under my household has ever nor will ever get the clot shot.

We are healthy as ever. Granted we live on a farm, we also don't use hand sanitizer, the kids have been known to have eaten dinner and supper after working in the barns and garden without washing their hands.
I got caught up too when it all started as I did with the AIDs scare back when. No masks but remember you could not touch anyone at first, then, could not drink from anyone's else's glass, etc. It was from a monkey back then, COVID from a bat. Crazy how we all can get caught up in Fear...

Last edited:

mcapeed

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I am quite stunned by members of the covid vax cult. Reading about all the negative side affects they are discussing on Redit yet they continue to get the jabs. One person was discussing which jab is best for their 18 month old kid.

I attempted to post a link to the Died Suddenly Video on a Redit forum and was immediately and permanently banned. I got a real snarky message from the moderator stating that I can’t post my anti vax misinformation on the forum.

Fear is a powerful emotion…….we all know this. Hell the government stokes it constantly. I’m now learning that denial is equally as powerful if not more so than fear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I am quite stunned by members of the covid vax cult. Reading about all the negative side affects they are discussing on Redit yet they continue to get the jabs. One person was discussing which jab is best for their 18 month old kid.

I attempted to post a link to the Died Suddenly Video on a Redit forum and was immediately and permanently banned. I got a real snarky message from the moderator stating that I can’t post my anti vax misinformation on the forum.

Fear is a powerful emotion…….we all know this. Hell the government stokes it constantly. I’m now learning that denial is equally as powerful if not more so than fear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So True. I know this does not apply to all but I see the majority of them as Fear Addicts. They will keep feeding their Fear, thinking today's science is going to save them. An Addict will take their addiction to their graves.
What I mean is their Fear drives their decision making which usually is too quick, sporadic and is not thoroughly thought out/researched. They run with the pack of other Fear Addicts even though the pack is headed off a cliff.

What is sad is all they had to do was, turn off MSM, look back at the history of Vaccines, find that they take years of testing before properly approved/administrated.

Anytime you are confronted with Fear it will usually cloud your decision making. It is always best to take a few steps back as you would with anger and reassess what is driving both emotions.

I think we live in a very spoiled "I want it now" society, with very little patience.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
basically : "Things are going to get ugly in China .. "

China's Shocking Uprising - What The Protests Mean for China's Future
laowhy86

The protests and uprisings that are shocking the world. China is rising up, and the Chinese government is terrified.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
basically : "Things are going to get ugly in China .. "

China's Shocking Uprising - What The Protests Mean for China's Future
laowhy86

The protests and uprisings that are shocking the world. China is rising up, and the Chinese government is terrified.

What do you think the over all picture of all of this is? You know they (CCP) knew these protest would happen, is this their way to gather all of those who resist them, like the Nazi's did?

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
What do you think the over all picture of all of this is? You know they (CCP) knew these protest would happen, is this their way to gather all of those who resist them, like the Nazi's did?
I hope we do not see a repeat of the cultural revolution .. I do not think this is the "base case".

I suspect we will see a "1984" type society form, perhaps something like East Germany but with Technology as the main snitchers ( vs human snitchers ).

China PRC CCP has enough wealth and power to keep imho the lid down on much of this .. the possible threat is that they may look at military conflicts to distract people .. India border areas, China South Seas .. I see as potential conflict areas ..

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I hope we do not see a repeat of the cultural revolution .. I do not think this is the "base case".

I suspect we will see a "1984" type society form, perhaps something like East Germany but with Technology as the main snitchers ( vs human snitchers ).

China PRC CCP has enough wealth and power to keep imho the lid down on much of this .. the possible threat is that they may look at military conflicts to distract people .. India border areas, China South Seas .. I see as potential conflict areas ..
I was just thinking that when the Nazi's moved all the Jews to the "Work" Camps, now they are Quarantine camps. Back then it was not questioned by the world nor found out until late in the war what really the "Work" camps were. I had relatives from that time period tell me the German people did not know what was going on in those camps.
Now communications of these things are very quick with the Internet and our tracking/video recording devices (phones). Their phones will tell the CCP who was at the protest. So Wang goes to a camp and does not come back because he died of COVID yet he was known to be against the CCP too.

You know in some of the videos I watched there were other people yelling at the protestors to go home, those would of been the snitches of East Germany....Today it may be some of the Vaxxed people...

I agree AI will be our enemy...our cameras will turn against us :)...good point about 1984...

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
That sounds like what our govt will be saying before long.

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I’m waiting for the blaming of trump and taking him and his administration to court over the vax deaths.

He was the one who pushed operation warp speed in order to help pharmaceutical companies to get a vaccine out.

You know dang well that if he won in 2020 that the drive by media would be pushing for heads to roll due to all the deaths.

I truly believe that they won’t be able to keep the failure of the vax hidden forever and will at some point over the next year or two twist it to being trumps fault

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Wear a damn mask and risk getting infection. Why you ask? Because your immune system is not prepared to fight infection without a mask anymore. In the last two years, Your bodies developed a dependency on vaccines and masks - its time to get some pets and raise your immune systems alert level to a whole new level
But what about us heathens that never wore the mask?? My immune system is working just fine.....:thumb:

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score