PTZ fails after firmware update

Toan the Moan

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Форум не русский, но здесь есть пользователи из России. Спешу поделится опытом. После автоматической прошивки камеры из этого магазина перестал работать PTZ управление. Самостоятельные поиски прошивки не увенчались успехом, тогда я обратился к продавцу и тот практически мгновенно ответил мне и выслал прошивку. Мое устройство имело данную прошивку: V5.00.R02.000559B0.10010.040300.0020010 (ключевой номер 000559B0, бывают еще 000559CD , но это модель 2020 года). Сразу после установки прошивки проблема не решилась и управление камерой не работало, а вот после сброса настроек по умолчанию всё заработало, отмечу , что ip адрес был сброшен в режим автоматического получения.
The forum is not Russian, but there are users from Russia. I hasten to share my experience. After automatically flashing the camera from this store PTZ control stopped working. Independent searches for the firmware were not successful, so I turned to the seller and he almost immediately answered me and sent the firmware. My device had this firmware: V5.00.R02.000559B0.10010.040300.0020010 (key number 000559B0, there are also 000559CD , but this is a 2020 model). Immediately after installing the firmware, the problem was not solved and the camera control did not work, but after resetting the default settings , everything worked, I note that the ip address was reset to automatic receipt mode.
Automated translation. Excuse me.
You sir are an absolute star this has uploaded successfully using my CMS and worked immediately all I need now is a PTZ file for 1602584724004.png

Tinbum

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Форум не русский, но здесь есть пользователи из России. Спешу поделится опытом. После автоматической прошивки камеры из этого магазина перестал работать PTZ управление. Самостоятельные поиски прошивки не увенчались успехом, тогда я обратился к продавцу и тот практически мгновенно ответил мне и выслал прошивку. Мое устройство имело данную прошивку: V5.00.R02.000559B0.10010.040300.0020010 (ключевой номер 000559B0, бывают еще 000559CD , но это модель 2020 года). Сразу после установки прошивки проблема не решилась и управление камерой не работало, а вот после сброса настроек по умолчанию всё заработало, отмечу , что ip адрес был сброшен в режим автоматического получения.
The forum is not Russian, but there are users from Russia. I hasten to share my experience. After automatically flashing the camera from this store PTZ control stopped working. Independent searches for the firmware were not successful, so I turned to the seller and he almost immediately answered me and sent the firmware. My device had this firmware: V5.00.R02.000559B0.10010.040300.0020010 (key number 000559B0, there are also 000559CD , but this is a 2020 model). Immediately after installing the firmware, the problem was not solved and the camera control did not work, but after resetting the default settings , everything worked, I note that the ip address was reset to automatic receipt mode.
Automated translation. Excuse me.
Worked for me as well, thank you. I've not checked yet if it solves the issue with the LED lights that I have mentioned previously on here before.

Toan the Moan

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Worked for me as well, thank you. I've not checked yet if it solves the issue with the LED lights that I have mentioned previously on here before.
I have not checked the IR pink/red fault yet either since this upgrade that will be in about 7 hours when it goes dark here in the UK. I was able to manually cure this before by going into the colour option and reducing the IR LED off saturation from 50 to 10

Tinbum

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
The pink will cure itself if you reboot the camera during daylight.

The issue is with the number of turned LEDs on. They should come on as 4 when zoomed in and the other 4 when zoomed out. Mine came on with all 8 when zoomed out and 4 when zoomed in.

Toan the Moan

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
All I need now is a file for 0559CD that works. Attached is the file the supplier sent from the link 杭州雄迈信息技术有限公司-IPC固件 0559CD is the file ID

There were 5 files all of which upgraded successfully but none restored the PTZ and focus functions they did however fix the pink/red tinge

Attachments

Toan the Moan

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
The pink will cure itself if you reboot the camera during daylight.

The issue is with the number of turned LEDs on. They should come on as 4 when zoomed in and the other 4 when zoomed out. Mine came on with all 8 when zoomed out and 4 when zoomed in.
I'd love to be able to zoom LOL. Mine were both stuck in zoom out mode with all 8 on and the image was Pink, both are now normal. I have just tested camera 0559B0 in a dark room, zoom out 8 on zoom in 4 on and saturation returned to 50 yipee.
Still need a working PTZ file for 0559CD though, just tried the 5 files and a reset defaults and no joy

Last edited:

Tinbum

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
My 8 leds are still on as well. I use quite a few of these similar cameras and this fault on these means they won't work with a POE splitter as they rebbot when you try to use the PTZ due to the current draw. They also dont always work with the supplied power supply and I've had on burn out the supply cable. I'm pretty certain the PCB's will fail early as well as i dont blive they were designed for this current.

Toan the Moan

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
My 8 leds are still on as well. I use quite a few of these similar cameras and this fault on these means they won't work with a POE splitter as they rebbot when you try to use the PTZ due to the current draw. They also dont always work with the supplied power supply and I've had on burn out the supply cable. I'm pretty certain the PCB's will fail early as well as i dont blive they were designed for this current.
I've only used 2 but both failed early with the pink tinge then the auto-upgrade failure, so not really had a chance to use them they have both just been in fixed mode so very little current was being used with no ptz

Toan the Moan

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Well the older camera 0559B0 is all fixed and working fine. However after swapping the cameras and returning this one to its outside tree location and bringing the other one indoors to plug direct into the router, with the original 3A power supply for another attempt at installing the 0559CD files from XM site, we now have the pink back and still no PTZ FFS lol

Toan the Moan

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Still need a ptz file for 0559CD that will restore the cameras functions any one able to help or advise please TIA

Doryphore

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hello,

Like many, I unfortunately updated the firmware of my 5mp ptz x30 camera model NG4RT-54718. I have tried all Oleglevsha firmwares without success ... I have searched everywhere, without success, I have tried dozens of different firmware. Is there a solution?

Cordially

Toan the Moan

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hello,

Like many, I unfortunately updated the firmware of my 5mp ptz x30 camera model NG4RT-54718. I have tried all Oleglevsha firmwares without success ... I have searched everywhere, without success, I have tried dozens of different firmware. Is there a solution?

Cordially
Have you asked the supplier for the correct firmware

Doryphore

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hello
@Toan the Moan
Yes, I sent the seller an email, but I got an automatic reply that it is the weekend.
I'll see tomorrow Monday if I have an answer, but I don't really believe it

@Oleglevsha
Here is the version of the firmware that the camera has to download, but which does not work ...... Of course, I did not note the one which was before on this camera!

Attachments