PTZ fails after firmware update

dedede

n3wb
Reaction score
Resolution was lower cause i was trying some custom-built firmwares on your camera.

At the moment your camera is fixed, PTZ works as expected ;)

dedede

n3wb
Reaction score
For the 589C9 owner.

If you are the one with 559CD, then its your turn at the moment, dont turn off the camera

Toan the Moan

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Ptz zoom and IR are now fully functioning. You are a super star thankyou so much

Toan the Moan

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Colour restored but now we are pink in IR mode if I switch the lights off

Doryphore

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "déduire, message: 496340, membre: 12015"]
La résolution était inférieure car j'essayais des firmwares personnalisés sur votre appareil photo.

Au moment où votre caméra est fixée, PTZ fonctionne comme prévu ;)
[/CITATION]
Ok, thanks, yes, I got my camera back, you guys are amazing! I hope to be able to recover the 5 mp and it will be perfect!

Toan the Moan

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Well all is working thank you so much you pair are super stars. The pink tinge in IR mode I can live with as I only have to manually reduce the saturation down to 10 from 50. I'll try the reset to default in Day light that was mentioned by another member somewhere on this thread. Again a big thankyou to you both give yourselves a pay rise

Tinbum

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I will try to fix that pink tint, i know the root of the problem, but im not sure why your camera is affected by it
Do you know the root of the problem with the cameras that have all 8 IR leds on instead of 4 at a time?

dedede

n3wb
Reaction score
Do you know the root of the problem with the cameras that have all 8 IR leds on instead of 4 at a time?
What do you mean?

if it has simple light board, then all leds turn on at same time. If board has PWM input, then maybe it's dual light board? 4 IR + 4 white leds.

P.S. Alright, i see now what you mean, send me a private message with MAC and SN

Last edited:

Toan the Moan

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
All is well now daylight has returned no heavy pink tinge, this only appears to happen once the camera switches to IR