n3wb
Reaction score
xm530_r80x20-pq_8m

Last edited:

atari

n3wb
Reaction score
Sorry, I have a problem with one of my cameras
no ptz and led after updating, different FWs uploaded without result, after taking a flash dump and uploading the same mac address and no work in the same subnet with the clone. Any ideas?

Last edited:

Oleglevsha

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score

atari

n3wb
Reaction score
00030695 ?
Yes 00030695, I tested this FW, zoom and focus don't work. Everything would be fine if I knew where the MAC address is sewn in the software and how to then correct the checksum

atari

n3wb
Reaction score
Thank you for the file, I had to solder because it was not possible to upload the charge in the system. Everything works, but after logging in, the MAC address is still the same.
Everything goes crazy when I connect the second camera. Nevertheless, thank you very much for your time

Attachments

Oleglevsha

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Спасибо за файл, пришлось паять, так как не было возможности загрузить зарядку в систему. Все работает, но после входа в систему MAC-адрес остается прежним.
Все сходит с ума, когда подключаю вторую камеру. Тем не менее, большое спасибо за ваше время
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
новый файл

Last edited:

atari

n3wb
Reaction score
I did a reset both from the button and from the desktop. I was checking files in Total Commander. You changed a lot there, I am too weak in these blocks to understand something of these binaries, stupid things come out of searching for a binary sequence, I know that this is not the way

Oleglevsha

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I did a reset both from the button and from the desktop. I was checking files in Total Commander. You changed a lot there, I am too weak in these blocks to understand something of these binaries, stupid things come out of searching for a binary sequence, I know that this is not the way
I have now moved the crypto area and env from the old dump to the new one

Oleglevsha

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
You did, congratulations on your knowledge and thank you very much, now everything works, you are amazing, I would like to have half of your knowledge
I have published the firmware from your file from a working ip camera

General_IPC_XM530_R80X20-PQ_WIFIXM711.711.Nat.dss.OnvifS_V5.00.R02.20200411_all.bin

atari

n3wb
Reaction score
Are you saying you assembled a complete firmware from a raw dump? Wow, congratulations on your knowledge once again. I think it will be very useful for many people, because these webcams are quite popular and from my observations quite good. This screenshot I sent you was from the new virgin art, straight from the drinker and immediately went to the dump programmer

Yerso

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello. I bought a nz4rn-34718 camera. when restarting the camera, it goes back to the original position of the camera. i.e. the position and zoom are reset. Is it possible to save the camera position so that when the camera is turned on, the position and zoom did not change? it is not convenient to set the cameras in the right direction every time.