PTZ fails after firmware update

Oleglevsha

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I think now you need a programmer, make a memory dump of a working camera and a memory dump of the camera that you ruined. Both dumps have been sent to my email, I will try to help you.
Many of the firmware from my archive were restored from memory dumps of serviceable cameras provided to me by users, it was not possible to find out the camera's "Hardware" to check compliance when performing firmware, so the "Hardware" is not checked.
As a result, you can easily flash someone else's firmware version and your camera will stop working.
Always check the compliance of the "DevID" firmware and your camera yourself so as not to spoil the latter

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think now you need a programmer, make a memory dump of a working camera and a memory dump of the camera that you ruined. Both dumps have been sent to my email, I will try to help you.
Many of the firmware from my archive were restored from memory dumps of serviceable cameras provided to me by users, it was not possible to find out the camera's "Hardware" to check compliance when performing firmware, so the "Hardware" is not checked.
As a result, you can easily flash someone else's firmware version and your camera will stop working.
Always check the compliance of the "DevID" firmware and your camera yourself so as not to spoil the latter
Best regards! Thanks for respoder, but I see that I need to repair right now directly from the board. The problem is that I don't know if I need to disassemble any (Nand) or chip.I'm also going to send you the link to Aliexpress so you can see what model of camera I have. On the other hand I don't have another camera, the programmer I do know but I will need to compare it.

There's the link to my camera and I chose the 5 megapixel one. although I think that's all the same in Firmware since it's the same processor:

5MP PTZ IP Camera Wifi Outdoor AI Human Detection Audio 1080P Wireless Security CCTV Camera P2P RTSP 4X Digital Zoom Wifi Camera - AliExpress

Reaction score
but I don't see anything files in my Gmail?

Reaction score
помогите пожалуйста, системная версия V5.00.R02.00030747.10010.349917.0000010. Залил прошивку, на которую вы указали. Всё отлично работает, и онвив есть, и управление птз и зумом, но камера не переключается в ночь. После прошивки сбрасывал, в настройках камеры День/ночь 4 режима (цвет, авто, ч/б, умная тревога) Какой режим бы не выбирал - камера сбрасывает на умную тревогу

Oleglevsha

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
помогите пожалуйста, системная версия V5.00.R02.00030747.10010.349917.0000010. Залил прошивку, на которую вы указали. Всё отлично работает, и онвив есть, и управление птз и зумом, но камера не переключается в ночь. После прошивки сбрасывал, в настройках камеры День/ночь 4 режима (цвет, авто, ч/б, умная тревога) Какой режим бы не выбирал - камера сбрасывает на умную тревогу
сделайте экспорт конфигурации камеры и покажите мне файл

Reaction score
сделайте экспорт конфигурации камеры и покажите мне файл
Сейчас перепрошил на версию без онвива - сразу же переключилась в ночь, отлично работает, но при отсутствии онвива отвалилась с регистратора. Без проблем бы подключил по ртсп, если бы не управление, через него не работает ни зум, ни птз

Reaction score