Review-Dahua DB-11 Video Door Bell

Killerjay

n3wb
Reaction score
Has the firmware update made phone notifications more reliable? And how is the sound clarity on both ends? Clear and understandable? Trying to find out if I should get this or the DS-KB6403-WIP.

Killerjay

n3wb
Reaction score
Well that sucks... was really hoping this one would be good. It looks nice too. I also was reading that this works with poe? But I dont see an rj45 port anywhere, just 2 connections for power from original bell wiring. Also, has the stream and wifi connection been stable? Looking to maybe one day hook it up to my hik 7608

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Well that sucks... was really hoping this one would be good. It looks nice too. I also was reading that this works with poe? But I dont see an rj45 port anywhere, just 2 connections for power from original bell wiring. Also, has the stream and wifi connection been stable? Looking to maybe one day hook it up to my hik 7608
No poe. I've put it away for now. It had stopped sending notifications, so it's awaiting a hopefully better firmware update.

Last edited:

blake

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I had high Hope's for getting the VTO2111D setup. Spoke with my rep to see if there is going to be any US base for this.

giomania

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Has the firmware update made phone notifications more reliable? And how is the sound clarity on both ends? Clear and understandable? Trying to find out if I should get this or the DS-KB6403-WIP.
In one of the other threads for the HikVision clones someone posted that HikVision is coming out with a newer doorbell version called NA-KB6013-WIP

If you Google this, it looks like it is due out in Q3 of 2018.

NA-KB6013-WIP - Google Search

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

flynreelow

Known around here
Reaction score
If you want Poe, look at Grandstream.
funny u said that...

just watched that youtube powerpoint video about 6 hours ago.... looks nice, but would love a full in depth review by yours truly.

flynreelow

Known around here
Reaction score
In one of the other threads for the HikVision clones someone posted that HikVision is coming out with a newer doorbell version called NA-KB6013-WIP

If you Google this, it looks like it is due out in Q3 of 2018.

NA-KB6013-WIP - Google Search

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Is this out yet? Any pricing info? Any Reviews

bccrew

n3wb
Reaction score
I think this is the first version of the DS-KB6013-WIP. This unit was supposed to be IP65 and the DS-KB6013-WIP is only IP54. Probably leakage tests were bad.

It was in Hikvision catalogs but my distributer thins the NA has been discontinued.

WannaTheater

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Any update on the Dahua DB-11 and if any of the issues have been resolved with new firmware?

Bitslizer

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Is this out yet? Any pricing info? Any Reviews
There's a new hik doorbell with pir, wifi still suck on it
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GN355R6/ref=as_at-MBbGGDH581/?creativeASIN=B07GN355R6&linkCode=w61&imprToken=4kjhIuR0vBrQZDAkq1uvBw&slotNum=2&tag=ipctk-20

There's a mini review of it in the hikvision thread
Sweet! LTS is releasing an ONVIF compatible doorbell with SD card slot and 940nm IR

I'm interested in this Dahua unit though, I really want the motion detection feature to work between the doorbell and my Dahua(Amcrest) NVR. has there been any update on the firmware after the first one Andy gave to Loony?

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.