Setting up Zmodo ZP-IBH13-w

worlando

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
ok, well first things first...before even dealing with blue iris, confirm that you can access the camera via your pc's web browser (if your pc cannot see it, blue iris wont be able to)..also post a screen shot of your network settings for this camera in blue iris.
Hey Fenderman, I know old post. So i Have one of these cameras, I know the IP but it will not connect via my web browser so I know BI can't see it.. Tried ever port I could think of. Works fine on their app they have. THoughts?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Fenderman, I know old post. So i Have one of these cameras, I know the IP but it will not connect via my web browser so I know BI can't see it.. Tried ever port I could think of. Works fine on their app they have. THoughts?
the the beginning of the thread for the settings...you would be better off though tossing this crap into the trash.

worlando

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
LOL, I know. Free is almost hard to beat.

I was just perplexed why the web browse wouldn't see it.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
LOL, I know. Free is almost hard to beat.

I was just perplexed why the web browse wouldn't see it.
I can give you a free car from the junkyard...doesnt mean its a good idea to try and use it...

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Sounds like you're a glutton for punishment...well, here goes.:facepalm:

Got one of these going on BI about 3 years ago for a friend on a Zmodo NVR. I'm not sure but I found this old 'disabled' BI config that, as I recall, worked with the cam directly but I don't have here to test. Of course, use your IP in place of my .201, your user/pass if you have one.

Give it a shot, nothing will explode (see NOTE) and the price is right.

NOTE: that cam has "Simplified" (non-standard) "S-POE" and I think is about 17 Volts DC on non-standard pins. Below the config is an image of the pinout from the Zmodo support page.

BI_Zmodo_ZP-IBH13-w.jpg

Zmodo_SPOE_pinout.jpg

worlando

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I can give you a free car from the junkyard...doesnt mean its a good idea to try and use it...
Depending on the car I might take you up on it! Old Datsun's oh yeah!

Interesting I did a netstat -a and that IP must list close to a 100 ports in Time_Wait condition. My other cams are all Listening.

worlando

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Sounds like you're a glutton for punishment...well, here goes.:facepalm:

Got one of these going on BI about 3 years ago for a friend on a Zmodo NVR. I'm not sure but I found this old 'disabled' BI config that, as I recall, worked with the cam directly but I don't have here to test.

Give it a shot, nothing will explode (see NOTE) and the price is right.

NOTE: that cam has "Simplified" (non-standard) "S-POE" and I think is about 17 Volts DC on non-standard pins. Below the config is an image of the pinout from the Zmodo support page.

View attachment 32814

View attachment 32815
Yeah it's one of the newer ones with no e-port at all. Someone earlier said they newer ones won't work at all. Oh well. I was more interested in why the web brower wouldn't connect.