Shipment Delay Notification

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys

Fast shipping way right now to North American is very very slow now because of the bad virus , the worst I never see before. The shipment need around 2 weeks can be delivered at least now. (7-10days waiting to pick up at DHL/FEDEX/UPS warehouse, and another week for shipping), today i called DHL, they said they have to stop accepting the goods, because can't ship out them. Small orders no big effect, this delay mainly for bulk orders

The USPS we shipped some in March, right now still not know where they are at now. The shipping cost has 100%-200% increasing compare to March. Very crazy.
Shipping speed to Europe is back to normal step by step now, but still need 10days. Free tax way right now service stopped.

Right now too many parcels in the airport ,so the shipment you see on hold, means waiting to airline.
Shipment to Australia, NZ, Europe is back to normal step by step now.

1589467280335.png

Last edited:

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Thanks Andy. That is one of the reason's I just placed an order at your Amazon store a couple of days ago for a 5442 camera.

Reaction score
As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

Safetyfirst

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Items stated to be in stock aren't at Amazon. I ordered a hard drive on sale that was in stock and its coming 2.5 months after ordering even though it was in stock.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Items stated to be in stock aren't at Amazon. I ordered a hard drive on sale that was in stock and its coming 2.5 months after ordering even though it was in stock.
That is very rare. Particular for it to keep indicating its in stock a week later.

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
You can usually get free Prime if you need it via their trial offer and then cancel it after your parcel has been delivered.

concord

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I ordered two non-camera related items, via prime, they were scheduled for the 13th, but they had yet to ship today, so I cancelled. Was looking forward to the USB digital microscope to help work on electronic circuit boards...when you get older, it's harder to focus up close on fine details :(.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
the other parts I ordered from Andy’s store showed up the next day, is it not at Amazon and coming directly from China?
If its listed as prime by definition its stocked in an amazon warehouse. That is what prime is. Whether or not they are listing it accurately only andy can answer.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
My experiences, recently, with Amazon Prime have been rather "spotty" at best. Granted, I'm not talking a video camera order, but other items that are listed as "Prime" and not shipping for over a week. I had one item, some coaxial "Y" cables for 12V power splitting, that showed as arriving in to days and never got here. I got a credit and re-ordered exactly the same item. I'll see how that works out. As Amazon has gotten bigger and bigger it's also lost what used to be excellent service. If I didn't watch Prime videos, I'd cancel my membership at this point.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
My experiences, recently, with Amazon Prime have been rather "spotty" at best. Granted, I'm not talking a video camera order, but other items that are listed as "Prime" and not shipping for over a week. I had one item, some coaxial "Y" cables for 12V power splitting, that showed as arriving in to days and never got here. I got a credit and re-ordered exactly the same item. I'll see how that works out. As Amazon has gotten bigger and bigger it's also lost what used to be excellent service. If I didn't watch Prime videos, I'd cancel my membership at this point.
Amazon prime has always been fantastic. With Covid they have prioritize certain items but they tell you that your shipment is going to be coming more than two days later. I ordered most of my items via Amazon and never have an issue they’re always basically spot on with the delivery date. It may vary by warehouse as well.