[tool] [tutorial] Free AI Person Detection for Blue Iris

Tinbum

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I'm running version 2.0.37.7608 of the VorlonCD fork.

How can I change how far back the history view (GUI) displays? Right now it only shows about 8-9 hours back, showing around 1500 detections (relevant and irrelevant combined) or 500 relevant detections.
In AITool.Settings.JSON-fileI can see:

"maxLogFileAgeDays": 14,
"maxLogFileSize": 10485760,
"maxHistoryAgeDays": 14,
"maxGUILogItems": 5000,
It depends on how many images are saved in the AITool input folder.

Last edited:

jgosnell

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,
Does anyone have any idea how to make the Annotation overlays on images sent through Telegram larger? I would like to make the red line for the boxes a little thicker and need to have the detection words and confidence percentages much larger. I have to zoom all the way in to the image on my phone to see what the detection and percentage was. I hope this makes sense. See image..107929164_371173.jpg

Last edited:

joshwah

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Any suggestions on stopping this shadow from being detected? it keeps coming up as a person... with 85-99% detection % ??

front door screenshot.png
front door detection.pngfront door zones.png

ChrisX

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
i have big problems with clone cams ...

Only 1 from 5 clones cams working ..
4 clone cams lost the "clone setting" no star in the cameraname and i see bitrate in stats .. can i manual set a cam to clone ?? Or need to create a new clone cam ans set up alle settings ??

other problem ip cange from clone master .. when i cahange ip in "clone Master" not changing the clone cam. When i edit the clone cam... the clone cam lost clone setting and i see bitrate

Okay:
Export and Import kill clone cams ..

Last edited:

joshwah

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
When running the latest fork build... is there any need to run cloned cameras or can you get away with using non-cloned? what is the pros and cons of not running cloned? thanks!

pbc

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Oh wow, amazing! I wish the first post would be updated to reflect that... i would have had no idea unless i browsed through heaps of pages etc...
What does one do with the contents in the zip file? Do you literally just delete the existing files in the AITools directory, keep "cameras", and copy the files from the git zip into the existing AITool directory?

pbc

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Getting that weird "[13.11.2020, 06:27:41]: ERROR: Can't write to cameras/history.csv!" error again. Not sure if it's related to the fact that I updated docker yesterday as it seems to have been happening since.

Trying out the GPU version, any issues with this command that folks see?

docker run --restart=always -e MODE=Low -e VISION-DETECTION=True -v localstorage:/datastore -p 81:5000 --name deepstack deepquestai/deepstack:gpu-x4-beta

Senor Pibb

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Getting that weird "[13.11.2020, 06:27:41]: ERROR: Can't write to cameras/history.csv!" error again. Not sure if it's related to the fact that I updated docker yesterday as it seems to have been happening since.

Trying out the GPU version, any issues with this command that folks see?

docker run --restart=always -e MODE=Low -e VISION-DETECTION=True -v localstorage:/datastore -p 81:5000 --name deepstack deepquestai/deepstack:gpu-x4-beta
I think I had the same issue and my solution was to wipe out AIuser folder and start over. Now I only have 5 cams, so was not that bad.

Senor Pibb

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
First what I want to occur. When Deepstack detects a object per AIuser filter I want Blueiris to trigger push out notification to the blueirs android app and store an alert image in the alert folder. What is not working. the alert image from AIuser in the alert folder. In blue iris if I enable capture alert image, then blue will store an image for every single alert it finds (that is a lot). i would prefer to only store images with objects in them in the alert image. So in AIUser I have the following configured.

but if I disable capture alert image in blue iris, I no longer get images in that folder. Do I have some configured wrong in the screenshot below? Or do you think its some other place? Or maybe I have the wrong expection of this feature.

1605278832475.png

1605278891884.png
1605318285185.png

Attachments

Last edited:

setchells

n3wb
Reaction score
I am currently using deepstack CPU version and want to switch to GPU. I installed an NVIDIA card and drivers, unloaded the docker CPU version and pulled the GPU, but now AItools does not get back a response from deepstack. Do I have to install NVIDIA drivers into docker or do some other form of configuration in addition to just installing the GPU version.

kosh42efg

n3wb
Reaction score
@setchells
Code:
curl -s -L https://nvidia.github.io/nvidia-container-runtime/gpgkey | sudo apt-key add -
distribution=$(. /etc/os-release;echo $ID$VERSION_ID)
curl -s -L https://nvidia.github.io/nvidia-container-runtime/$distribution/nvidia-container-runtime.list |\
    sudo tee /etc/apt/sources.list.d/nvidia-container-runtime.list
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install nvidia-container-runtime
Also make sure you include --gpus all in the docker command.