Ukraine related: Was Ukraine Government Is Handing Out Guns To Citizens, What Happened to Gun Control?

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
Hey all speaking of audiences i have found Putin's secret popularity machine. He plans to bombard the Donbas with this on May 9th. It's so fiendish and if unleashed on Europe and the world it could lead to............. Well enough said have a look

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hey all speaking of audiences i have found Putin's secret popularity machine. He plans to bombard the Donbas with this on May 9th. It's so fiendish and if unleashed on Europe and the world it could lead to............. Well enough said have a look

I hear Harris would like to borrow it once Putin is done with it ..

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
Please all bear with me there's a question at the end and I'm hoping to bring some humour (to all) and set the conflict aside a moment

It's early hours Saturday morning in the UK and I'm having a beer and watching what I think is interesting crap on YouTube and I got to thinking there was a follow up to the video in my post earlier. See link below

Although it usually involves waking up beside a woman you wouldn't take home to mother ( or #mentoo if applicable) I believe I'm suffering from "beer goggles" because I think the lady presenting looks / remind me of Putin's partner probably due to news articles early.

So I'd like to ask all contributors what's the translation for "beer goggles" in their locality?

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You know it is not good when your son went to war and 1 week later they are asking you for a DNA test ..

1651890220592.png

1651890268701.png

ref:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
what an interview ..

" .. if NATO had stepped in this war could have been over in 1 week .. instead we let many civilians die .. " ( paraphrase )
" .. we let the Ukrainians fight against the Russians alone .. "

N-i-k-s-o-n

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
@N-i-k-s-o-n raised some valid points. Any internet search will show a catalogue of errors, blunders, mistakes, intentional or otherwise made by all countries East and West including Russia, America and my native U.K.

The are two key differences though. In the western free society you are free to openly criticise, debate, object and even revolt if feelings are deep enough. You are able to do this without fear of bombings, murder, ethnic cleansing (currently on going in Ukraine) and also poisoning, boating accidents or slipping in the shower. The price of being free is that no matter what your viewpoint you have to put up with "shite" from those with a differing viewpoint. Russian citizens have experienced some of this freedom despite efforts to prevent.

The alternative to freedom is a dictatorship. They exercise control of the citizens. Anyone deemed threatening the status quo or not towing the government line is shut down or eliminated. This includes individuals, media, private companies and you guessed it foreign countries. There is a fear of losing control.

The state can allow people to be fed and it can warm them if they cry but it will not win hearts and minds. The state can try bombing, try and breakdown, try and brainwash people, try and create model citizens but they will not win hearts and minds. The hunger of the people for the mobile phone and associated freedom will prevail. That genie is long out of the bottle.

It's about now there's going to be some "whataboutery". What about this, what about that and some of the criticism is justified but do two wrongs make right?

Times they are a changing.

Epilogue- It's sad that the ever enlightened Putin is repeating mistakes that history has shown will ultimately fail and is destined to end up a court jester in the Peoples Republic of China :)

Suits available on pre-order.See link

"In Western countries, people have a choice and they vote for the candidate they like.

Perhaps in Russia the people also vote for the candidate they like, and this candidate is Putin?

No, they simply have no choice, they vote at gunpoint, and in general the elections are rigged.

But maybe the people of Russia want to live in a traditional society, with traditional religion, without LGBTXYZ+-% domination?

No, they are just dark barbarians/orcs.

But how can these barbarians withstand our economic sanctions and come up with advanced weapons?

As I said above, at gunpoint, in the Gulag.”

Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
" .. I'm gonna show you how life in Russia has changed due to the situation that it started and you probably already heard that there is a new law where we cannot call it for what it is we have to call it a special military operation but I'm sorry I cannot call it that way so I will just call it a situation okay .. "

Executive summary:
Government regulates food prices to some level .. thus merchants were not allowed to raise prices too high, other retailers did not have the same restrictions.

Food prices return to pre situation levels ..
Many stores closed which are non-Russian ..

SVETLANA FROM RUSSIA
Life in RUSSIA 2 months AFTER SANCTIONS

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Russia brought Riot Gear in their push towards Kiev / Kyiv .. probably a good indication that the push in the North was by no means a "fake push"

Pictured a Rubber Ball round used by Russian Security Forces / Police Forces to put down protestors

1651947326855.png

ref:

Attachments

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Excellent points:
  • Ukraine is not Afghanistan.
  • Afghanistan fell in 3 days to the Taliban ( Authoritarian Rulers ). If the people of Afghanistan really did not want the Taliban they would have fought harder to resist.
  • You can not change people so quickly, 20 years is just a very short period of time to change a country / people.
  • Ukrainians does not want Authoritarian rule.
    Ukrainians does not want Russian rule.
  • Ukrainians want to be a part of Europe.
  • Once EU and USA saw Ukraine would not fall in 3 days, they started to send weapons ..

Is Afghanistan Scenario possible in Ukraine?