Ukraine related: Was Ukraine Government Is Handing Out Guns To Citizens, What Happened to Gun Control?

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
This is not good .. abandoning your wounded comrades ..

Killhippie

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
My Girlfriend of many years is Russian, I will not mention her name for purposes of safety for her son and herself. She lives in Volgograd. They are seeing the same propoganda we are but the Russian side of course, but yes there have been a lot of disturbances in Russian cities and lots of mistakes with call ups, including those with mental health issues. The govenment has apologised but a lot of Russian youth did make a run for it, I am trying deperately to get to her, as in she can fly to Turkey but thats it, or along the serbian corridor, but getting around Europe is almost impossible as all Russian tourist visas are being blocked an it is going to be hard getting her into my country, it will take work. We were preparing to marry next year. No she is not after a UK passprort, no she is not after money and the best present I gave her was a flower she put behind her ear she says. 3 years is along time, and we have met many times over the years and we thought we had time. How wrong we were, we wanted to make sure we did not rush after both of us having had bad divorces. She has a son with mental health issues, and is worried he will get called up. I worry for her safety if things get worse. Oh and youtube and gmail and skype work just fine, which I thought had been cut off! With propganda no none ever knows the truth, at least I hear both sides as does she, and for that I am blessed, but her and her sons safety is now paramount. So in two weeks we might have a holiday in Turkey, she can still go there as of now, but cannot use her bank cards only cash. The whole situation is a nightmare for Russian people who are not suporters of Putin, thats all I will say on this, I hope you understand, some of you know I am disabled, so I have to cross Europe in a wheelchair to get to her, I have done it before but it is hard work but I will do this happily because she is worth that to me and so much more. I really wish we had decided to marry sooner but both of us came out of 18 year marriages give or take a few years each way and after that you want to get it right!

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
My Girlfriend of many years is Russian, I will not mention her name for purposes of safety for her son and herself. She lives in Volgograd. They are seeing the same propoganda we are but the Russian side of course, but yes there have been a lot of disturbances in Russian cities and lots of mistakes with call ups, including those with mental health issues. The govenment has apologised but a lot of Russian youth did make a run for it, I am trying deperately to get to her, as in she can fly to Turkey but thats it, or along the serbian corridor, but getting around Europe is almost impossible as all Russian tourist visas are being blocked an it is going to be hard getting her into my country, it will take work. We were preparing to marry next year. No she is not after a UK passprort, no she is not after money and the best present I gave her was a flower she put behind her ear she says. 3 years is along time, and we have met many times over the years and we thought we had time. How wrong we were, we wanted to make sure we did not rush after both of us having had bad divorces. She has a son with mental health issues, and is worried he will get called up. I worry for her safety if things get worse. Oh and youtube and gmail and skype work just fine, which I thought had been cut off! With propganda no none ever knows the truth, at least I hear both sides as does she, and for that I am blessed, but her and her sons safety is now paramount. So in two weeks we might have a holiday in Turkey, she can still go there as of now, but cannot use her bank cards only cash. The whole situation is a nightmare for Russian people who are not suporters of Putin, thats all I will say on this, I hope you understand, some of you know I am disabled, so I have to cross Europe in a wheelchair to get to her, I have done it before but it is hard work but I will do this happily because she is worth that to me and so much more. I really wish we had decided to marry sooner but both of us came out of 18 year marriages give or take a few years each way and after that you want to get it right!
I wish you both well and hope everything works out :)

N-i-k-s-o-n

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Hello.
The state has already created a mechanism for appealing the emerging problems. If your friend's son really has a confirmed mental illness, it will be enough for him to take medical certificates with him if he is called to the military commissariat. There are also hot telephone lines to resolve issues related to mobilization.

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
The most significant development today is regarding damage to Russian gas pipelines and the circumstances involved. I would expect all gas pipelines within Russia and destined for Europe, Asia, China, wherever to be at risk of a combustible cigarette.

No gas sales=no money=no centre of gravity and bonus......nobody hurt :)

Winter is coming :rofl:

N-i-k-s-o-n

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
The most significant development today is regarding damage to Russian gas pipelines and the circumstances involved. I would expect all gas pipelines within Russia and destined for Europe, Asia, China, wherever to be at risk of a combustible cigarette.

No gas sales=no money=no centre of gravity and bonus......nobody hurt :)

A small note from Russia Today

"German Foreign Minister Annalena Berbock hit yet another bottom with a swift jack, commenting on the course of referendums in the DPR, LPR and in the liberated territories: “In these referendums they are shot, they are raped, and then they have to put crosses for three days while a soldier is standing next to them with a Kalashnikov assault rifle in his hands.

But her statement is not terrible by stupidity, but by its upcoming discussion. Already today, the severe sexual deviations of the German Foreign Minister will become the central topic of the Security Council and the G7. She plans to raise the topic with the leaders of Latin America and Africa.

Meanwhile, Handelsblatt writes that more and more German companies are expanding their presence in North America. Competitors of American companies in Europe either go bankrupt or become uncompetitive on the world market and transfer production and management capacities to USA.

Before our eyes, Germany is losing its most powerful geopolitical advantage - industry. First, she abandoned the basis of this very industry - cheap Russian energy resources. Now it's time for production.

In the state of Oklahoma alone, more than 60 German companies (including Lufthansa, Aldi, Fresenius and Siemens) have invested about $300 million in recent expansions

In the state of Georgia, German companies are among the largest foreign investors after companies from Korea: Aurubis invests $340 million in a new processing plant Metals, Hapag-Lloyd - $18 million to the new headquarters in North America, Bohringer Ingelheim - $57 million to the research center.

In June, Volkswagen opened a $22 million battery lab in Tennessee. By 2027, the company will invest in the United States in a total complexity of $7.1 billion.

In March, Mercedes-Benz opened a new battery plant in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. Pharmaceutical giant Bayer invested $100 million in a new Biotechnology Center in Boston, Massachusetts 2026‏ ‎year.

And so on in all key industries. While Annalena Burbock, like the infamous Ukrainian official, dreams of rape, Germany is being raped and plundered for real."

----

I don't have time to check all the facts from this note regarding the opening of new factories in the USA, but it looks like a successful cannibalism. The United States can be congratulated, European countries can be sympathized with.

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
A small note from Russia Today

"German Foreign Minister Annalena Berbock hit yet another bottom with a swift jack, commenting on the course of referendums in the DPR, LPR and in the liberated territories: “In these referendums they are shot, they are raped, and then they have to put crosses for three days while a soldier is standing next to them with a Kalashnikov assault rifle in his hands.

But her statement is not terrible by stupidity, but by its upcoming discussion. Already today, the severe sexual deviations of the German Foreign Minister will become the central topic of the Security Council and the G7. She plans to raise the topic with the leaders of Latin America and Africa.

Meanwhile, Handelsblatt writes that more and more German companies are expanding their presence in North America. Competitors of American companies in Europe either go bankrupt or become uncompetitive on the world market and transfer production and management capacities to USA.

Before our eyes, Germany is losing its most powerful geopolitical advantage - industry. First, she abandoned the basis of this very industry - cheap Russian energy resources. Now it's time for production.

In the state of Oklahoma alone, more than 60 German companies (including Lufthansa, Aldi, Fresenius and Siemens) have invested about $300 million in recent expansions

In the state of Georgia, German companies are among the largest foreign investors after companies from Korea: Aurubis invests $340 million in a new processing plant Metals, Hapag-Lloyd - $18 million to the new headquarters in North America, Bohringer Ingelheim - $57 million to the research center.

In June, Volkswagen opened a $22 million battery lab in Tennessee. By 2027, the company will invest in the United States in a total complexity of $7.1 billion.

In March, Mercedes-Benz opened a new battery plant in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. Pharmaceutical giant Bayer invested $100 million in a new Biotechnology Center in Boston, Massachusetts 2026‏ ‎year.

And so on in all key industries. While Annalena Burbock, like the infamous Ukrainian official, dreams of rape, Germany is being raped and plundered for real."

----

I don't have time to check all the facts from this note regarding the opening of new factories in the USA, but it looks like a successful cannibalism. The United States can be congratulated, European countries can be sympathized with.
The truth of the matter is that American companies invest heavily in other economies ( US direct investment abroad ) and likewise other economies invest heavily in America ( foreign direct investment in the United States ) as can be seen at the following link. Globally businesses will do this when it makes business sense to do so and it amounts to trillions of dollars.

For comparison i have totalled the figures you give from from Russia Today below

Lufthansa, Aldi, Fresenius and Siemens) $300 million + Aurubis $340 million + Hapag-Lloyd $18 million + Bohringer Ingelheim $57 million + Volkswagen $22 million = total to date $737 million

For perspective this is approximately 1/2 a Putin palace :rofl:

Russia Today mentions Oklahoma, Tennessee and Georgia but neglects to mention the Russian state is heavily invested in the Kansas City shuffle. This distraction has the Russian people looking left and right while the regime is free do what it wants in the middle.

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
Hmm....

BBC article including some footage below.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Seeing various reports that Russia is sending in mobilized right away to Ukraine ..

Numerous trains transporting Russian military vehicles ..

Google translate:
"Such are the commanders of mobilized katsaps. With this you can immediately go into battle"

Такі у мобілізованих кацап командири. З таким можна одразу в бій

Google translate:
"Mobikes have already arrived: the Armed Forces are replenishing the exchange fund"

Мобіки вже прибули: ЗСУ поповнюють обмінний фонд

Google Translate:
"The Russian commanders simply abandoned their soldiers and fled A captured Russian guardsman"

Російські командири просто кинули своїх бійців та втекли | Полонений російський гвардієць

This Romanian Youtuber "Odo Puiu Events" has recent videos of train movements ..

example:

looks like has another channel also .. example from that one..

Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
at 12:22 .. good question: Who is to blame?
Blasts, external from the pipeline? or internal?

If internal, then gasprom responsible ( using something called a "pig" .. )
If external, number of possible attackers ..

.. Gasprom .. if caused by some force major .. some circumstances that are beyond gasprom .. then gasprom will not pay the penalty for breaking the contracts ..

Potential sabotage: What's behind the Nord Stream pipeline leaks? | DW New

Lyudmila

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi! I am very busy with my family and work. There is no time to panic))).
I am completely calm about my son and husband. Indeed, many invitations were sent out last week. Almost everyone was sent home. About rusty AK - I think this video was shot in Ukraine).
"Vsyo idyot po planu" (from song) = Everything all right
I'm going to bed. I'll write about the situation later, if you're interested.

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
I'm going to bed. I'll write about the situation later, if you're interested.
Freedom of speech ensures your opinion is equally as valid as mine. I am always interested in points of view even when the differ from my own.

Please continue to contribute we may eventually agree on something lol :)

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
While I might not "like" what Lyudmila and n-i-k-s-o-n have to say I do appreciate the opposing viewpoint they provide and have found one or two of their comments likeable. It's hard to get a feel for what the citizens of Russia are feeling about this waste of humanity, money and resources that we know as the "Special Military Action in Ukraine". Sure looks like a war to me when it involves 100's of thousands of troops, tanks, artillery, bomber aircraft and missiles.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
While I might not "like" what Lyudmila and n-i-k-s-o-n have to say I do appreciate the opposing viewpoint they provide and have found one or two of their comments likeable. It's hard to get a feel for what the citizens of Russia are feeling about this waste of humanity, money and resources that we know as the "Special Military Action in Ukraine". Sure looks like a war to me when it involves 100's of thousands of troops, tanks, artillery, bomber aircraft and missiles.
I'm not convinced they have access to real and factual info. Probably a mix of some fact (their good news) and untrue propaganda (due to Ukraine good news). Also, I feel that they cannot speak the truth 100% of the time or they face prison or death. My best wishes to them to be safe and have a peaceful good life not at the expense of Ukrainians.