Ukraine related: Was Ukraine Government Is Handing Out Guns To Citizens, What Happened to Gun Control?

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
From what I understand, after looking at some of the russian english translated telgraph channel. The majority of those who voted, want to join russia. But the voter turnout are about 20 to 25% of the actual known population in those area, prior to this conflict since 2014. Obviously many have fled or are dead, so the dead can't take part in this referendam.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Reports:

1664408559485.png

Another video online which I was uncertain of what it stated ..
Reportedly the commander stated:

1664408635120.png

Mobilized men have to bring their own sleeping bags, sleeping mats ( under the bag ), medical kit, medicine, diarrhea tablet, hydrogen peroxide, tourniquets, .. ask your mothers, wives, and girlfriends to get tampons and pads for you .. cheap ones .. to stop the bleeding ..

1664408774135.png
1664408845124.png
1664408867904.png

Russia TV reporting that the Moscow subway using facial recognition and CCTV / security cameras to capture people evading the draft .. punishment .. is get sent to war ..

1664409113992.png

long lines ( queues ) to get out of Russia ..
1664409191008.png

Seat selection is easy on flights back into Moscow ..
1664409244602.png

Report that a Poll Worker counting "Yes" votes .. notice, the ballots are .. not .. checked .. must be a Biden Poll Worker ..

1664409287492.png

1664409401964.png

N-i-k-s-o-n

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
My question to Russians.... Do they really believe the vote was legitimate? Those percentages really reflect what the people desire?

Yes, most of my interlocutors in Russia consider these referendums legal. The Ukrainian authorities have been shelling the Donetsk and Luhansk People's Republics since 2014, their inhabitants have made their choice in favor of a quiet life in Russia. I believe that the collapse of Ukraine will not end with these 4 republics. Part of it will become Poland and Hungary, the other part will return to Russia. As far as I can judge from the news, Ukraine is now bankrupt, it cannot exist without external funding.

N-i-k-s-o-n

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Yes, I saw this news and it is very strange, I think it is fake. Here is a translation of a note from one of the Telegram channels about this video:

“True: The man, the video of which Gerashchenko posted on his Telegram channel, clearly says that he “was called up under a contract.” However, federal law No. 31-FZ of 1997 “On mobilization training and mobilization in the Russian Federation” does not provide ( ФЕДЕРАЛЬНЫЙ ЗАКОН от 26.02.1997 N 31-ФЗ "О МОБИЛИЗАЦИОННОЙ ПОДГОТОВКЕ И МОБИЛИЗАЦИИ В РОССИЙСКОЙ ФЕДЕРАЦИИ" (принят ГД ФС РФ 24.01.1997)) signing any contracts in case of mobilization. Due to their special legal status, mobilized citizens receive social guarantees and payments. This fact proves that Gerashchenko is disseminating false information, and the hero of the video, probably could have been sent to the NWO zone long before the announcement of partial mobilization and may have the status of a contract serviceman.

It is also possible that the video is staged. Gerashchenko wrote that the man was originally from the Rostov region, but at the same time, “mobilized” was born in Lipetsk (Lipetsk region), has a residence permit in the Rostov region, but received a passport in Moscow. It is important to note that as part of the partial mobilization, the summons is sent to the place of registration of a citizen, or handed over to him personally.

In addition, the hero of the video speaks with a characteristic Ukrainian accent, and there is no information about him in social networks. A number of these oddities are also not in favor of Gerashchenko.

Recall that citizens called to the front as part of partial mobilization are still in Russia. They will spend from a week to a month in training units. Then the coordination of crews, teams, squads, platoons will begin, and only then the military personnel will go to the NVO zone.

Moreover, many of them will not even get directly into the war zone. Most of the mobilized will have to control the liberated territories and the contact lines of 1000 km.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, most of my interlocutors in Russia consider these referendums legal. The Ukrainian authorities have been shelling the Donetsk and Luhansk People's Republics since 2014, their inhabitants have made their choice in favor of a quiet life in Russia. I believe that the collapse of Ukraine will not end with these 4 republics. Part of it will become Poland and Hungary, the other part will return to Russia. As far as I can judge from the news, Ukraine is now bankrupt, it cannot exist without external funding.
yes, .. looks like Russia also can not exist now without external funding and external equipment to keep economy going .. Russia economy in major trouble without Europe and others as customers ..

remember, this war did not need to happen.

Borders could have remained from 2014 .. and yet, all this suffering thanks to Putin's invasion of Ukraine.

The cost is very heavy indeed for Ukraine, with all the Russian murdering, shelling of all the Ukrainian Oblasts, all the genocide, all the war crimes by Russian forces ..

It would only be just if those in Russia experienced the same as those in Ukraine ..

Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Interesting analysis for this Tank vs Tank point blank engagement ..

T-80 vs T-64 .. or why you need infantry with anti armor weapons to support your tanks ..

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
I haven't kept up on the topic but it's time to revoke Russia's veto power. That power was reserved for a country that no longer exists and Russia simply "inherited it".

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Poland’s Defence Ministry and the Polish Armed Forces are organising one-day military training sessions for adult citizens eager to learn basic combat and survival skills.

The training, designed for Polish nationals aged 18-65, will be organised in 17 military units across the country.

Trainees will learn the basics of gun handling, shooting and hand-to-hand fighting. They will also acquire basic survival skills, such as how to make a fire or purify water and will learn how to find directions without using a GPS and provide first aid, the ministry said in a statement on Monday.

The training sessions will take place every Saturday throughout October and November. The army pledged to provide food and insurance to participants.

1664520660827.png

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
more reports of mobilized going to the front line right away ..

"Another captured mobilized Buryat"

Ще один полонений мобілізований бурят

Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Ryan McBeth

Create dilemmas not problems for your adversary. A problem has a solution. A dilemma has two solutions each which are equally bad.
If Russia stays in Lyman, they get annihilated. If they try to retreat, they have to perform a river crossing under pressure. Dilemmas not problems. We should print that on every T-shirt at West Point.

1664550555457.png

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
How about a game?

Can you spot anybody in this picture who will not be in a nuclear bunker with food, water and hordes of gold while the peasants will perish?

1664557973898.png

Note for those playing ....... It will be easier to find Wally in the picture below :rofl:

1664559789607.png

Winter is coming1664559948828.png

Last edited: