Ukraine related: Was Ukraine Government Is Handing Out Guns To Citizens, What Happened to Gun Control?

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
1. Ukraine began to ban the Russian language, the Nazi movements received support at the state level. I'm too lazy to look for links, but it started long before 2014. There is a great Zelensky concert on this topic.
2. Russia began to protect its people.
Don't switch places!
1. You are correct Nazism does receive support from the Russian state and it has been going on long before 2014. I am also lazy but a quick Google turns up the links below

2. Russia began to exterminate and ethnically cleanse other people. Don't switch places

3. Tell your government to withdraw the soldiers. Stop the killing.

1665188811628.png

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
Has anybody wondered why there's not a spare bed sheet, pair of socks, knob of butter or a fork, spoon, tampon going spare in the palace

Meanwhile the advice is to provide your own for Fuhrer Putin's cause

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Crimea Bridge Hit ..

INSIDE RUSSIA

CRIMEAN BRIDGE PARTIALLY DESTROYED
Explosion at the bridge partially destroyed it. Fire is still ravaging.
This is the official explanation (press relese) from the authorities: one of the fuel tank cars a part of a cargo train caught on fire. Bridge's structural integrity isn't affected. The situation is under control. Car traffic has been stopped.

Car traffic has been stopped? Well, no kidding Einstein! Look at the picture below, one of the bridge's spans is completely destroyed. Try not to stop traffic with that kind of damaged.

One picture tells a better story than a thousand words. The situation is under control. Look at the picture, there's nothing else to be said. The question remained is do we trust the official government's explanation? How many times it cried Wolf?

1665209921525.png
1665210046343.png

1665210166752.png
1665210193371.png

ref:

1665210656376.png

Google translate gives: "The Crimean Bridge is on fire. "Exactly at 6 o'clock!" "
Горить Кримський міст. «Ровно в 6 х&ернули!»

more coverage..

Location of hit ..

more ..

This one shows view from a car and hit ..
"EXPLOSION on the Crimean bridge! Part of the bridge is broken, the train is on fire! / Crimea, News, Explosion | News.LIVE "

some analysis ...

driving up to the damaged section ..

Blast captured on CCTV

day time view .. after the fire ..

Last edited:

Lyudmila

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
1. You are correct Nazism does receive support from the Russian state and it has been going on long before 2014. I am also lazy but a quick Google turns up the links below

2. Russia began to exterminate and ethnically cleanse other people. Don't switch places

3. Tell your government to withdraw the soldiers. Stop the killing.
1. и 2. We have wonderful autumn weather. Now I was with the children on the playground. Half of the children are not Russian - Tajiks, Uzbeks, Kazakhs. They live next to us, they speak their own language. No one beats them for this. Explain to me the purpose of Russian Nazism. Give an example, who and where fled from Russia from ethnic cleansing? And I can give examples of moving from Ukraine to Russia. And I believe their stories. And you believe Wikipedia and your media, not the affected people. Wikipedia is funny. I can write an article there and will refer to it as a source of reliable information. And you can. Anyone can.
3. You can do the same. Tell your government to withdraw the soldiers. Stop the killing.

Is it not terrorism to blow up a gas pipeline and a bridge? As wikipedia says, so will it be?

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
U
Russia started a war. These are the consequences of war. Valid, strategic targets. If Russia doesn't start a war then these structures are NOT targeted. Plain and simple.
It goes both ways, US started wars in Libya, Iraq etc . Then terrorists attack US civilians and military abroad and you don't call these acts anything other then a terrorist attack.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
U

It goes both ways, US started wars in Libya, Iraq etc . Then terrorists attack US civilians and military abroad and you don't call these acts anything other then a terrorist attack.
So interesting that your examples are of countries with dictators. Yeah, it's a real shame when thug dictators are "fake elected" and the people live in fear oppressed by these thugs who enrich themselves. So sad that Gaddafi and Hussain were put down and their people rejoiced. When dictators (Putin) cause the world trouble they are eventually put down. Russia will rejoice when he is gone and Russians will be better off and I'll be happy for them.

Last edited:

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
1. и 2. We have wonderful autumn weather. Now I was with the children on the playground. Half of the children are not Russian - Tajiks, Uzbeks, Kazakhs. They live next to us, they speak their own language. No one beats them for this. Explain to me the purpose of Russian Nazism. Give an example, who and where fled from Russia from ethnic cleansing? And I can give examples of moving from Ukraine to Russia. And I believe their stories. And you believe Wikipedia and your media, not the affected people. Wikipedia is funny. I can write an article there and will refer to it as a source of reliable information. And you can. Anyone can.
Sounds bliss. The people shown below were happily ignorant while unshakeable horrors were being carried out. The benefits of brainwashing and propaganda

1665244999933.png

1665245304861.png

Meanwhile

1665245109312.png

1665245202149.png

1665245455847.png

1665245489090.png

This is happening because of this

Sadly 27,000,000 Russians perished not only defeating this but wishing it would not happen again. Clearly this was not enough. When all the men have fled or dead you can think your happy thoughts on the production lines making tampons for your troops.

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
3. You can do the same. Tell your government to withdraw the soldiers. Stop the killing.
This is impossible as my government does not have soldiers on the ground in Ukraine.

However it does provide weapons and training to Ukrainian soldiers. Using this equipment and training Ukrainian soldiers provide the belief, motivation, resolve and determination not to be enslaved and eradicate. This is what's paying the real dividends.

I'll repeat for your benefit. Tell your government to withdraw your soldiers. Stop the killing.

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
So interesting that your examples are of countries with dictators. Yeah, it's a real shame when thug dictators are "fake elected" and the people live in fear oppressed by these thugs who enrich themselves. So sad that Gaddafi and Hussain where put down and their people rejoiced. When dictators (Putin) cause the world trouble they are eventually put down. Russia will rejoice when he is gone and Russians will be better off and I'll be happy for them.
Both Gafaffi and Saddam are gone, those countries (no offence to the people there) is basically a shit hole. In other words its now far worse then what it was under a dictator.

In syria you have another dictator, but under this dictator women and men get equal rights, woman are not allowed to cover their faces or head. Ancient greek era sites still preserved.

Ancient church still stands there. But Hillary and obummer wanted a regime change there, infact killary said she would arm the rebels with manpads, much like the taliban.

Syria was about to become a shit hole too, it was down to last city surrounded by ISIS. It was Russia that made the difference to get back the territories from ISIS.

Kurds who are present in both Iraq and syria. They where bombed/gased by saddam.
But in 2018 and on wards, they where left to fend for themselves. Turkey which is a Nato ally bombs them, under full eyes of the US.

Who did the kurds finally ask for help, they asked russia. So to prevent a slaughter from a far superior turkey forces against the Kurds. Russian troops patrol the buffer zone, russia even last week was bombing ISIS in syria.

I follow all wars closely in defense forums.

Lyudmila

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
@Griswalduk, you haven't answered my question. You are like a robot repeating the same links and pictures. I will also repeat the question. Who is Russia oppressing on a national basis? Who escapes from repression from Russia and where? In Russia, there is a penalty for inciting ethnic hatred. Think a little further than wikipedia. You will not stop the war by giving weapons and training soldiers.

Lyudmila

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Russia will rejoice when he is gone and Russians will be better off and I'll be happy for them.
Why are you sure that you are bringing liberation and democracy where you are not asked? We don't need to be freed from Putin. Free Ukraine from the USA. In Ukraine, there have always been minor skirmishes between East and West at a small level. The United States took advantage of this confrontation and ignited the fire of war.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Is it not terrorism to blow up a gas pipeline and a bridge? As wikipedia says, so will it be?
Yes good points @Lyudmila, you have convinced me .. Terrorism .. Russia has destroyed bridges, pipelines, dams, churches, civilians buildings, power plants, farms, civilian relief columns, torture and mass murder of civilians, threating to destroy a nuclear power plant, threatening nuclear war if they don't get their ill gotten spoils ..

SO yes, Russia is clearly a Terrorist Nation by starting this war and attacking numerous non-military targets and attacking civilians ..

"The bridge is already functioning, but Starlink does not work in Ukraine!"

The Crimea bridge, even in the videos and pictures I showed, only one lane of the vehicle bridge dropped .. so Russia should be able to get that functional .. granted the carrying capacity of the bridge is significantly less now that one lane has a couple of bridge spans that have dropped ..

In terms of Starlink, iirc still working in much of Ukraine ..

Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Both Gafaffi and Saddam are gone, those countries (no offence to the people there) is basically a shit hole. In other words its now far worse then what it was under a dictator.

In syria you have another dictator, but under this dictator women and men get equal rights, woman are not allowed to cover their faces or head. Ancient greek era sites still preserved.

Ancient church still stands there. But Hillary and obummer wanted a regime change there, infact killary said she would arm the rebels with manpads, much like the taliban.

Syria was about to become a shit hole too, it was down to last city surrounded by ISIS. It was Russia that made the difference to get back the territories from ISIS.

Kurds who are present in both Iraq and syria. They where bombed/gased by saddam.
But in 2018 and on wards, they where left to fend for themselves. Turkey which is a Nato ally bombs them, under full eyes of the US.

Who did the kurds finally ask for help, they asked russia. So to prevent a slaughter from a far superior turkey forces against the Kurds. Russian troops patrol the buffer zone, russia even last week was bombing ISIS in syria.

I follow all wars closely in defense forums.
Syria Civil War and ISIS .. all a part of the greater Energy War Russia is having with the West in Putin's attempt to be the #1 supplier of energy to Europe .. and USA's attempt to keep Russia in check .. as well as the Saudi vs Iranian power struggle ..

It all gets far more complex than is represented in mass media .. far more complex ..

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Syria Civil War and ISIS .. all a part of the greater Energy War Russia is having with the West in Putin's attempt to be the #1 supplier of energy to Europe .. and USA's attempt to keep Russia in check .. as well as the Saudi vs Iranian power struggle ..

It all gets far more complex than is represented in mass media .. far more complex ..
But who started all the color revolution around the world. US in its own words want to spread the liberal world order. None of the other countries want any of the woke/liberal crap.

Russia didn't stop other countries pipe lines. They have a price advantage over the gas from Middle east. Only the US has a problem with other countries becoming better.
US will not even allow EU to become a peer competitor.

As of today USA still steals syrian oil, no amount of sugar coat can change this fact percieved by the rest of the world.

ISIS oil was infact being shipped to Turkey for onward transportation. When Russia entered syrian war in 2014, the first think they did was air strikes on the ISIS controlled oil tankers heading to turkey.

While US with all of the ISR from drones to space just watched ISIS grow.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
But who started all the color revolution around the world. US in its own words want to spread the liberal world order. None of the other countries want any of the woke/liberal crap.

Russia didn't stop other countries pipe lines. They have a price advantage over the gas from Middle east. Only the US has a problem with other countries becoming better.
US will not even allow EU to become a peer competitor.

As of today USA still steals syrian oil, no amount of sugar coat can change this fact percieved by the rest of the world.

ISIS oil was infact being shipped to Turkey for onward transportation. When Russia entered syrian war in 2014, the first think they did was air strikes on the ISIS controlled oil tankers heading to turkey.

While US with all of the ISR from drones to space just watched ISIS grow.
"But who started all the color revolution around the world." - wrapter

Good question ... so while we are at this ..

"Who started the over throw of monarchies?"
"Who started the French Revolution?'
"Who started the Russian Revolutions?"
"Who stared the over throw of the Shah of Iran?"
"Who started the over throw of the Ottoman Empire?"
"Who started the over throw of the Byzantine Empire?"
"Who started the over throw of the Roman Empire?"
"Who started the over throw of the Persian Empire?"

.. the list goes on .. you can put blame on many .. in the end, the Current Russian Ukraine war the fact of the matter is the majority of the blame for this rests on Putin and his Allies ..