Ukraine related: Was Ukraine Government Is Handing Out Guns To Citizens, What Happened to Gun Control?

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I found Ryan McBeth to provide some good videos on the topic ..

Kirill Kaprizov and Russia's manpower crisis (Dedovshchina / Дедовщина)
Ryan McBeth

CORRECTION: I had a viewer note that according to : Presidents decree #1237, section 2, correction made in 2017 on kremlin.ru, it is legal for conscripts to be sent to military conflicts after 4 months of their mandatory training has been completed and their military specialization acquired. This may be the case where it is legal, but the law is not followed because of the political consequences of doing do.

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
Can't have the pesky public thinking for themselves :D

This begs a question. If Google pulled its services would android phones stop working e.g. Calls and texts

Last edited:
Reaction score
This reads like bullet points from a Russian approved news channel but i also notice a Freudian slip. While the headlines are easily explained I find the choice of words interesting in that it reveals a state driven psychology of fear, insecurity and control. This black ops is usually harder to quantify but judging by your choice of words its paying dividends.

Can Russians be destroyed? Is that right?

The answer to these two questions is no and no. It's also not the question that should asked but Russia would like to pretend otherwise so its people do whatever / whenever is asked with no questions.

Can Russians be defeated? Is that right?

This is the question you should be asking and the answers are yes and yes.

If we look to history as an example we can see that Nazi Germany was defeated but Germany was not destroyed. From this point in history it has transformed to an open, successful, modern and progressive country and so can Russia.

Those pictured below were fed the same psychology of fear, insecurity and control. They were lectured and told about the enemy without. History has shown them and us the enemy was within.

View attachment 133846
Well said!

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
Another interesting video. The description below the video also is eerily familiar

Last edited:

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
Makes a point that Russia can not win based on their stated goals:

Besides those listed in the above article the BBC are reporting yet another change of plan. I wonder how things will play out? By the lack of results so far i'm guessing not too good

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
I also found this in another article regarding Putin's visit to Iran. Looks like a bit of tit for tat going on. While he once commanded respect I feel he now looks weak on the world stage.

The emperor has no clothes :D

Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I also found this in another article regarding Putin's visit to Iran. Looks like a bit of tit for tat going on. While he once commanded respect I feel he now looks weak on the world stage.

The emperor has no clothes :D

I understand Russia wants to buy Iranian weapons . ... .. lol .. drones ...

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The Iranians do make some excellent drones though, better than the Russian drones.

Heard the Iranians had a good model to copy from ..
Iran–U.S. RQ-170 incident

On 5 December 2011, an American Lockheed Martin RQ-170 Sentinel unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) was captured by Iranian forces near the city of Kashmar in northeastern Iran.

1658338617694.png

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
I remember reading last week drones were on the Russian shopping list since Ukraine was using them so effectively. Eventually he will be going to Tehran for a bail out. If I.O.U's are out of the question I wonder how many drones you can buy for a thousand tons of stolen grain

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
Like many in the UK I wonder if that guys playing with a full deck. Article below is recent news from the BBC unlikely to feature on his show or warrant the attention of his guest. There's more links to a couple of Russia's friendly groupings again not worth mentioning.

Last edited:

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
The news broke about an hour ago on BBC. I have found them to be quick out of the blocks with updates and reliable so i don't even bother cross referencing now. Feel free to confirm by other channels :)

I've quoted and posted link again here to separate from above

Nachman Shai, Israel's diaspora affairs minister, said "Russian Jews will not be held hostage by the war in Ukraine" and "the attempt to punish the Jewish Agency for Israel's position on the war is pathetic and insulting".

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The news broke about an hour ago on BBC. I have found them to be quick out of the blocks with updates and reliable so i don't even bother cross referencing now. Feel free to confirm by other channels :)

I've quoted and posted link again here to separate from above

Nachman Shai, Israel's diaspora affairs minister, said "Russian Jews will not be held hostage by the war in Ukraine" and "the attempt to punish the Jewish Agency for Israel's position on the war is pathetic and insulting".

Soviet practices resume .. building walls to prevent the serfs from leaving the fields ..