Ukraine related: Was Ukraine Government Is Handing Out Guns To Citizens, What Happened to Gun Control?

N-i-k-s-o-n

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
And just a reminder that Chernobyl is and was a Russian failure that caused Nuclear fallout to rain on much of the world, some areas worse then others. Because of their lack of training, untold THOUSANDS have died from radiation poisoning / cancer and God only knows how many children have been born mutated or not even born at all because of it.

Please, spare me your NBC bullshit Niksun. The past is the past and we have all done harsh things, and I hope as a WORLD we have learned from it. But for here and now, PUTIN IS DEAD FUCKING wrong and so are you. Grow up and own it.
If European countries remember the Chernobyl accident well, then why are Zelensky's regime allowed to shell the Zaporozhye nuclear power plant? With a certain wind rose, emissions will dig up a significant part of Western Ukraine, half of Romania and part of Poland and Belarus?
I foresee the opinion that these are the Russians themselves, who seized the station in March 2022, left Ukrainian employees to work on it, and for some reason are shelling it. I have yet to find a logical justification for this view.

karta.png

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
If European countries remember the Chernobyl accident well, then why are Zelensky's regime allowed to shell the Zaporozhye nuclear power plant? With a certain wind rose, emissions will dig up a significant part of Western Ukraine, half of Romania and part of Poland and Belarus?
I foresee the opinion that these are the Russians themselves, who seized the station in March 2022, left Ukrainian employees to work on it, and for some reason are shelling it. I have yet to find a logical justification for this view.

View attachment 140661
Hi @N-i-k-s-o-n

Shelling was from Russian ..

unless you think rocket grenades flip 180 degrees when they hit ..

N-i-k-s-o-n

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
P. S. Kudos to those brave soviets who declared war on Japan after the US pretty much secured the end of the jap enemy.
"after the US pretty much secured the end of the jap enemy" - Read about the Manchurian operation (August 9 - September 2, 1945). The forces of Japan amounted to more than 700 thousand people. The defeat of the Kwantung Japanese Army took 10 days.

N-i-k-s-o-n

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Hi @N-i-k-s-o-n

Shelling was from Russian ..

unless you think rocket grenades flip 180 degrees when they hit ..
And yet, what is the logic for Russia to first capture and defend, and then blow up a nuclear power plant, the release of which can go to the territory of Russia, or infect the territories that Russia plans to annex?

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
And yet, what is the logic for Russia to first capture and defend, and then blow up a nuclear power plant, the release of which can go to the territory of Russia, or infect the territories that Russia plans to annex?
Due to the risks involved a fair outcome at the minute would be a totally demilitarized safe zone at the nuclear plant and the surrounding area. This could be overseen by an independent body like the UN so no side could be accused of anything. If the situation changes this agreement would obviously mean Ukraine would not be able to take over the site and place troops or military hardware there thus no need for Russia to attack.

Ukraine has been running the nuclear plant with their expert team for many years and it does not need defending or militarized in any shape or form.

This outcome requires compromise on both sides and i hope you can share my logic

Last edited:

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
Arguing with Niksun is just tiring, Not any longer. Go ahead Niksun, spill the propaganda from you lips all you want. In the name of the Fatherland....comrade!

Call me an optimist but i still have hope. I still have hope all the Russian people can see or come to realise the enemy is within.

Edit

After posting i found this BBC article. If the reports are true the mobilisation seems extremely unpopular and could be a turning point.

I also watched the video of the child crying while the men set out and got to thinking there will be none of Putin's sons, daughters, grandchildren crying as their family leaves for war. The greatest hardship they will face is watching events from the palace of safety while munching pop corn

Do as i say not as i do

Last edited:

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Welp, the Russian people are not free to express what they are really thinking (and are not getting accurate info due to State propaganda fake news) for fear of being thrown in prison. They tow the party line. And, for those posting Russia adopted or signed off on this or that keep in mind it's ALL Putin and their party members fear Putin. Many have mysteriously died or disappear when not being agreeable to Putin. So sorry that the Russians could not avoid another Stalin.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
I'm starting to come to the conclusion that Russia's nuke delivery systems are probably garbage. Their army, navy and airforce were greatly over estimated. It doesn't mean they aren't dangerous but likely no where near where we believe they are with their program based on Russia's poor performance.