US Elections (& Politics) :)

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
You know, I was also wondering if Creepy Joe is suffering from heart failure. That's pretty hard to detect, but the shortness of breath, appearing sleepy or disoriented and his wild temperament swings fit into the pattern I've seen in people who have succumbed to undiagnosed heart failure. Either way, I hate to see anything like this happen to anyone, even Creepy old Joe.

I'm not a doctor, didn't play one on TV and didn't stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night. Just observing what is happening.
Possibly. Also, it could be that he is starting to get into stage 5 of dimentia. You notice that he only leaves his basement like 2 times a week. Then his public appearances do not last more than around 15 minutes. The media is complicit in this cover up.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
From another forum.

"What happened today at the end of Joe Biden's "rally" in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania? As he was droning on to the four people attending his "rally," the camera seemed to go into strange convulsions. As you can see, after about the final 35 seconds of Biden's borefest, the sound went off along with some minor vibrations. This was soon followed by major camera convulsions as the camera began sweeping back and forth and up into the trees. After a minute of this strange activity, the screen switched to a clear video of the Capitol building in Washington, D.C.."

Looks like Joe was having trouble speaking to 4 people and they cut the sound and then eventually the camera.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Gotta love these so called "peaceful" protesters. :):):):):)

Seattle police recover weapons, homemade spike strips and mortar from Cal Anderson Park (CHAZ/CHOP)

Crews from the Seattle Parks and Recreation Department, alongside the Seattle Police Department, led a large scale clean-up of Cal Anderson Park on Capitol Hill on Tuesday.

Officers recovered weapons and shields during the sweep. According to the Seattle Police Blotter, "Officers obtained a warrant to search the tent and recovered a machete, hatchet, homemade spike strips, an unexploded mortar, and multiple makeshift shields."

No arrests were made in connection to the recovered evidence, but Seattle police said the investigation is ongoing.

Cal Anderson Park was part of the area known as the Capitol Hill Organized Protest zone, or CHOP, and the city says it’s been closed to the public since the end of June.

Parks and Rec crews and Seattle Police we’re met with dozens of protesters who accused them of forcefully displacing many who’ve called this area home.

Police were seen getting physical with protesters as they tried to keep the crowd off the park. At least two people were taken to the ground and arrested in the confrontation.

Aerial footage showed Seattle Police forming a perimeter around Seattle Parks crews that included large dump trucks that were used to throw away property left behind.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
‘Not The Same Joe Biden’: White House Stenographer Says Former VP’s ‘Mental Acuity’ Has Deteriorated

Joe Biden’s former White House stenographer said the vice president’s public speaking ability has deteriorated significantly since leaving office to the point where he’s "not the same Joe Biden."

"It is a complete difference from what he was in 2017," Mike McCormick, who worked as a White House stenographer for 15 years and with Biden from 2011 to 2017, told the Washington Free Beacon in an interview. "He’s lost a step and he doesn’t seem to have the same mental acuity as he did four years ago."

In recent interviews, Biden seems to have been reading directly from a teleprompter when answering questions, including instructions from his staff, such as "END QUOTE" and "TOPLINE MESSAGE."

He has also made odd statements, telling one online audience that when he was a patient at Walter Reed Hospital, the nurses would "breathe in my nostrils to make me move."

President Trump has nicknamed him "Sleepy Joe," and the Trump campaign released a video ad last month suggesting that he is suffering from cognitive decline.

While McCormick says Biden was a more articulate speaker in the White House, his tendency to ramble sometimes caused him problems with foreign adversaries.

During Biden’s first visit with then-Prime Minister Vladimir Putin in March 2011, McCormick said the former KGB leader "publicly humiliated" the vice president by cutting off his microphone during their press conference—an incident that McCormick said never made it into media coverage of the trip.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Rochester police chief, entire command staff retire suddenly following protests in death of Daniel Prude

After days of protests against the Rochester Police Department in light of the death of Daniel Prude, its top officer and command staff announced Tuesday they are retiring from the force.

Rochester Police Chief La’Ron Singletary said in a statement that he was honored to serve the city in upstate New York for 20 years and commended his staff. However, he said the protests and criticism of his handling of the investigation into the March 23 incident "are an attempt to destroy my character and integrity."

"As a man of integrity, I will not sit idly by while outside entities attempt to destroy my character," he said in a statement. "The members of the Rochester Police Department and the Greater Rochester Community know my reputation and know what I stand for."

His retirement will be effective Sept. 29.

Mayor Lovely Warren informed the Rochester City Council that in addition to Singletary, the entire command staff announced its retirement today. She noted that none of the police brass were asked to resign.

Deputy Chief Joseph Morabito was also among those retiring. He had served on the Rochester Police Department for 34 years.

"It has also been my honor to serve this community through these many years; a community I was born and raised in, and deeply love," he wrote in a statement.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
The thug side of Joe Biden is showing.

Joe Biden threatens ‘personal price’ if business leaders oppose attempts to unionize

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden on Monday threatened to impose “a personal price” on business leaders if they resist attempts to unionize during his presidency. Biden made the threat as he vowed to be the most pro-union president in history during a Labor Day webstream with AFL-CIO president Richard Trumka. “I’m going to hold company executives personally liable for interfering with workers who are attempting to unionize. It’s not enough just to have their corporations pay a fine. If they’re part of the problem, they are going to pay a personal price,” Biden said.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
This is just hilarious. I like how the WaPo projects what the Democrats are doing onto President Trump. :) Unless they think that applying law and order is violence. Bwahahahahahaha

Washington Post: ‘Trump Uses Violence as Political Fuel for Reelection Fight’

The Washington Post accused President Donald Trump on Tuesday of using violence, or depictions of violence, as “political fuel” for his re-election campaign.”

In a news article by Michael Scherer titled “Trump employs images of violence as political fuel for reelection fight,” the Post claims that merely by depicting the violence that has taken place in Democrat-run cities — sometimes with the support of Democrats — Trump is “amplifying domestic conflict.”

When shared on Twitter, the article’s headline shortens to “Trump employs violence as political fuel for reelection fight.”

Reaction score
Joe Biden’s former White House stenographer said the vice president’s public speaking ability has deteriorated significantly since leaving office to the point where he’s "not the same Joe Biden."
I have a theory.

I do not think that the Joe Biden we see is really Joe Biden. I think it is a biomechanical robot that has been substituted for Joe Biden. I think Joe died several months ago and his body is on ice somewhere in DC. Those powers that be that are really running the show for the Dems are using this entity in his place. That is why he is only seen for a minimum amount of time - batteries need charging. Plus the AI is in it's infancy and that is why it is making flubs that appear to be non-human.

It's kind of like Max Headroom but in a physical form.

If it is elected, the transition teams will have no contact with 'Joe', just his staff. A few days after the inauguration, he will 'die' quietly in his sleep and they will bring back his body for a show. Harris will become president and she will pick someone as VP, maybe Bernie?

However, if the AI rapidly learns, it could be like Skynet, only in a human-like body, and then we are in for some REAL trouble.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Notice that this is a "virtual appearance". Joe does not have the energy to get out of his basement.

What is Wrong with Old Joe? Biden Thinks Democrats Control the US Senate (VIDEO)

In a virtual appearance at a Doug Jones rally Monday, Joe Biden said Democrats need to keep control of the U.S. Senate.

“We have to do more than just beat Trump,” Biden said. “We have to keep the House of Representatives and the United States Senate.”