US Elections (& Politics) :)

kevins

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I applaud your statement if it is sincere.

I listen to Bloomberg news while working. Often times I am not happy with what I am hearing but I do want to know what the other side is up to.
It is sincere. Im not hear to change all your minds and make you believe the election wasnt rigged. Im not here to make you all love Biden. I couldnt even if I wanted to. I bet that is something we can agree on!

As you said, I dont agree with everything I read here. But I find twitter etc to be such an echo chamber, that its easy believe you are correct about everything, when you may or may not be.

Ive said I could be wrong with my view. The only way to know is to discuss, read more points of view, read more articles, and then try make the best informed decision you can.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
It is sincere. Im not hear to change all your minds and make you believe the election wasnt rigged. Im not here to make you all love Biden. I couldnt even if I wanted to. I bet that is something we can agree on!

As you said, I dont agree with everything I read here. But I find twitter etc to be such an echo chamber, that its easy believe you are correct about everything, when you may or may not be.

Ive said I could be wrong with my view. The only way to know is to discuss, read more points of view, read more articles, and then try make the best informed decision you can.
Why don’t you tell us why you voted for Harris?
Tell us all the wonderful policies and initiatives that the Democrats like you are proud of ..

so far all I’ve seen is smug “told ya so Trump lost”

is that your primary motivation?

kevins

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Why don’t you tell us why you voted for Harris?
Tell us all the wonderful policies and initiatives that the Democrats like you are proud of ..

so far all I’ve seen is smug “told ya so Trump lost”

is that your primary motivation?
I'll get back to you with a proper response tomorrow.

Zook

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
What have you seen that is good enough as evidence?

I think the courts have listened, but by the time the cases get to court, the Trump legal team have said that they dont alledge fraud in court as there are penalties for lying in court. Then they go back on tv and alledge fraud. Why do they not say this in court?

Do you think all the judges in all 59 cases they lost are in on the fraud?

EDIT also, if you can show me that they are claiming fraud in court, does that not say that the court did hear their case?
The videos, the cover-ups, the hypocrisy, the votes of dead people, the stopping of counts only to be resumed at off hours where nobody can witness, claim of "the proof isn't enough to over-turn the election", and the complete supression of it all.....lots of facts, lots of proof, some theories and allogations. Let it all be exposed and tried like the lies of the Russia collusion since there is ACTUAL proof to be seen. Let the investigations continue so ALL of the culprits can be exposed and proved that the sum of the acts were enough to change the outcome of this election. Let more than the 70 million people (that already know), see it and judge. It's already out there. You just have to know how to sort out the bullshit from reality. Know your sources.

How much proof is enough and what stations have to air it....oh wait, that doesn't matter.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
NFL honors gunman killed trying to murder police, adds his name to their helmet decal ‘inspire change’ program

NFL honors gunman killed trying to murder cops, adds his name to helmet decal 'inspire change' program

Despite Reed’s alleged criminal history and his violent background of carrying out drive-by shootings with a stolen gun as well as attempting to murder a police officer, the NFL has chosen to paint him as a victim by showcasing his name and photo as part of their helmet decal “Inspire Change” program.
On Wednesday, December 16, the NFL proclaimed in a Facebook post:
“Dreasjon is one of the many individuals being honored by players and coaches this season through the NFL’s helmet decal program.”

1608640484481.png

Apparently the National Felons League is also honoring other criminals like Michael Brown, George Floyd, and of course that little angel, Trevon Martin

You really should read this before you watch another NFL game or buy any of their shitty merchandise. Personally I haven't watched an NFL game since 2012
https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/nfl-allowing-names-of-people-killed-by-police-to-be-put-on-helmet-padding/

Last edited:

Zook

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
NFL honors gunman killed trying to murder police, adds his name to their helmet decal ‘inspire change’ program

NFL honors gunman killed trying to murder cops, adds his name to helmet decal 'inspire change' program

Despite Reed’s alleged criminal history and his violent background of carrying out drive-by shootings with a stolen gun as well as attempting to murder a police officer, the NFL has chosen to paint him as a victim by showcasing his name and photo as part of their helmet decal “Inspire Change” program.
“Dreasjon is one of the many individuals being honored by players and coaches this season through the NFL’s helmet decal program.”

View attachment 77500

Apparently the National Felons League is also honoring other criminals like Michael Brown, George Floyd, and of course that little angel, Trevon Martin
Time to put the cancel culture towards the shitFL. Never watched the shit anyway. Overpaid losers.

rahhazar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

View attachment 77500

You really should read this before you watch another NFL game or buy any of their shitty merchandise. Personally I haven't watched an NFL game since 2012
https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/nfl-allowing-names-of-people-killed-by-police-to-be-put-on-helmet-padding/

beepsilver

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I would guess they have been hit with a lawsuit and know the claims they made were baseless and had to go back on what they previously said. Same as Lou Dobbs.

Just seen your edit. If they had anything to back up what they said, they would not have folded. Maybe they cant back up their claims?

Who intimidated who? They aired damaging lies about a company that so far have not been found to do anything wrong. I will retract this statement if evidence or proof comes to light.
You reminded me of how the Obama goons spent years in the media lying about President Trump but sang a much different tune under oath: Obama’s top brass contradict public statements about ‘collusion’ under oath

I'd bet you'd support bringing individuals suspected of fraud before a judge and a bible to get some real answers.

Reaction score
Reaction score
I just received this from a friend.

Wikileaks just dumped all of their files online. Everything from Hillary Clinton's emails, McCain's being guilty, Vegas shooting done by an FBI sniper, Steve Jobs HIV letter, PedoPodesta, Afghanistan, Syria, Iran, Bilderberg, CIA agents arrested for rape, WHO pandemic. Happy Digging! Here you go, please read and pass it on..... Index of /file/... These are Clinton’s emails: Index of /file/clinton-emails/ Please send out to as many as you can...thx.

ctgoldwing

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
News Flash! There was voter fraud in PA!!!
Business Insider
The lawyer for the Republican who pretended to be his dead mom to illegally vote for Trump says his client was attempting 'civil disobedience'
Jacob Shamsian
Tue, December 22, 2020, 4:49 PM EST

• Bruce Bartman pretended to be his dead mother to illegally cast a vote for President Donald Trump in Pennsylvania, prosecutors say.
  • Samuel Stretton, Bartman's lawyer, told Insider he admitted to the crime and plans to plead guilty.