US Elections (& Politics) :)

rahhazar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
It is good to vent. However, I look at all my long winded posts and realize I have done it too much. You are correct, President Trump brought in the votes bc he worked his butt off. 5 rallies a day?? No one can even come close to that, and he did that in his 70s. He was a worker and devoted himself to the American public. I don’t care what anyone says, look at how hard he fought to stop us from funding other countries and brought back jobs that Clinton, Bush, and Obama/Biden shipped out.
the Republican Party has become a joke and filled full of old people that don’t do anything except talk parliamentary procedure and draw money until they die. As I said, the conservatives are in trouble unless they mobilize. They already have a valuable asset in Vernon Jones offering his leadership. Pull in some of the firecrackers like Trey Gowdy work with the party to make it strong. I don’t care how far you have to go; pour money into crap holes like Portland and Seattle.I use those examples bc they seem out of conservative reach. However, that is just planning 10 years+ ahead. Think it’s impossible? Look at the progress Democrats have made in Republican strongholds over the last 10 years. That’s why I say we have got to get backbones in that do not take NO as an answer when it comes to fighting for the American public.
its all a dream, when a government falls it falls big time. Examples : Iraq, Afghanistan Syria, Somalia etc, the top will censor and rule. and will call every action against themselves as insurrection act.
a president who have access code to nuclear does not have access to tweet. more to come

Reaction score
^^^ No, you sound pretty rational to this lunatic :)

I still say the major point of yesterday is being missed and dismissed by the talking heads, media and politicians. There WAS a fraudulent election. Multiple States totally disregarded the Constitution in various ways in the days leading up to the election by changing rules by fiat, not by legislation as is required of their Legislatures. If Congress, the final arbiter of Electoral College votes, can or won't do anything about a blatantly fraudulent election, what are we, the citizens and voters left with? Nothing! Congress, IMHO, killed our Constitution and Democracy in the late night hours of this morning. RIP.
I agree. As I said earlier, there is a reason this happened. Keep blowing off your voters....don't do what you promised to do, keep going AGAINST what your voters demand...and this will happen again, and next time it will be much worse.

I just hope some Conservatives grow a fucking pair between now and then....

Say what you want, THEY have their shit together....

1610038629111.png

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
The political leadership(?) of both parties, the Communists and the Republicans, have discarded the Constitution with their actions overnight. It's not a question of growing a set, it's a question of following the Constitution plain and simple. The State Legislatures are the one and only way to establish voting laws/rules and that is plainly stated in the Constitution. There are no exceptions for emergencies, especially overblown and overstated pandemics. This election was, and will be viewed by history, as the most corrupt and damaging one to have ever occurred, assuming there is another, general, election in four years.

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Ok, I'm confused. We cannot have a civil debate on the validity of the Election, and defer to that as conspiracy, yet we are going to ram through Article 25 within a day or so, through a unified Congress?

Where's the proof of incitement, Chucky? Now we are to believe things with no evidence. Flip, flop, flip, flop.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
^^^ Well we were supposed to believe the collusion delusion, why not this too? Bunch of asshats! I keep seeing more and more video evidence of Trump supporters trying to stop the breaking of windows and Antifa members actually leading the destruction. You'll never, ever, see that on MSM or FNC. Maybe on OANN or NewsMax but nowhere else. Again, I am not saying that Trump supporters weren't at least complicit and took part, too, but the initial breaches seem to have al the hallmarks of Antifa if one takes the trouble to examine the videos, and not the videos used by the media but video shot on scene with a cell phone.

Zook

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
The republicans have now cut their own throats as they turn their backs on Trump.
What transpired yesterday was nobody's fault but the politicians, biased news orgs, and biased social media sites. It was definitely NO fault of President Trump.
These pieces of shit had this coming. This country was founded on wars and battles to escape the oppressors of what are now ruling us today.
They are offended and insulted, and up in arms now only because they were the ones rightfully revolted against.
Shame on you Pence. Shame on you Mcconnell. Shame on you Gowdy.
You are fat rich pigs from leaching off of the American people.

If this protest was 50 or 100 people, then yes maybe it could be considered a few in denial. But the fact that TENS OF THOUSANDS of people flew across the country to support our beloved President Trump makes that claim untrue. We are NOT the minority.
These preaching, disconnected politicians ARE the minority, and they are supposed to work FOR US. Don't try to tell me how I should feel or what I should believe.
I'm tired of listening to these arrogant bastards on TV preach about our "great electoral process" and how this is the worse day in American history. It definitely is NOT.
They should be listening, not preaching...and this is why we have what occurred yesterday.

All Trump supporters need to band together and show their support more than ever...reach out to your senators and congress and tell then you disapprove of their bullshit claims that this was President Trump's fault, and you want the election investigated, and will not longer support them if they do not stand behind President Trump.
All Trump supporters should immediately cancel their shitbook and shitter accounts, don't just let them sit dormant - CANCEL/CLOSE them. Show these pricks that we are NOT a minority and we will no longer fund their bullshit lies and suppression of the THRUTH.

With this many protestors and the number of Americans unsatisfied with the election results, this SHOULD NOT be getting ignored. This should have more national attention than what happened yesterday and it should be getting court hearings.

We are NOT the minority.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The republicans have now cut their own throats as they turn their backs on Trump.
What transpired yesterday was nobody's fault but the politicians, biased news orgs, and biased social media sites. It was definitely NO fault of President Trump.
These pieces of shit had this coming. This country was founded on wars and battles to escape the oppressors of what are now ruling us today.
They are offended and insulted, and up in arms now only because they were the ones rightfully revolted against.

If this protest was 50 or 100 people, then yes maybe it could be considered a few in denial. But the fact that TENS OF THOUSANDS of people flew across the country to support our beloved President Trump makes that claim untrue. We are NOT the minority.
These preaching, disconnected politicians ARE the minority, and they are supposed to work FOR US. Don't try to tell me how I should feel or what I should believe.
I'm tired of listening to these arrogant bastards on TV preach about our "great electoral process" and how this is the worse day in American history. It definitely is NOT.
They should be listening, not preaching...and this is why we have what occurred yesterday.

All Trump supporters need to band together and show their support more than ever...reach out to your senators and congress and tell then you disapprove of their bullshit claims that this was President Trump's fault, and you want the election investigated, and will not longer support them if they do not stand behind President Trump.
All Trump supporters should immediately cancel their shitbook and shitter accounts, don't just let them sit dormant - CANCEL/CLOSE them. Show these pricks that we are NOT a minority and we will no longer fund their bullshit lies and suppression of the THRUTH.

With this many protestors and the number of Americans unsatisfied with the election results, this SHOULD NOT be getting ignored. This should have more national attention than what happened yesterday and it should be getting court hearings.

We are NOT the minority.
Hear, Hear!!!

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

We are NOT the minority.
Well put!!!!! It peeves me off when I saw a statement released from Bush yesterday condemning the violence and blaming it in Trump. Jackass Bush is another example of a repub with no backbone, and one that has taken the hypocritical “high road”. I mean I shouldn’t be surprised; after all, he was the one always aligning himself with Clinton and Obama trying to stay relevant. They like to look down their noses from their ivory towers that we paid for and dictate what we need to do and how we should think and act.
Pardon the crudeness, but the Republican Party should change their mascot from an elephant to a tampon, bc they’re all a bunch of (insert unpleasant term here).

SouthernYankee

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I was at the the Capital yesterday. Most every thing was a set up, it was staged, excepted the shooting of Ashli Babbitt . The police open the fence around the Capital and let us in. They knew some of the "protesters", they talks to and gave the "protesters" fist bumps. The police then left . Then they returned. I was outside. The news media was on the top of the capital. It look like a movie set, with spectators standing around the sides.

The crowd at the ellipse was 40% people over 50 (that is me). About 30% of the crowd was Families with children. At the ellipse I was talking to a Navy family with 5 kids there, a local DC dad with his 7 yo daughter, an 80 yo woman in a wheel chair, A few people with there small dogs. The remainder were clean cut young adults' and teenagers. There was way less than 1% trouble makers and nut jobs. There were protesters in body armor, helmets, face shields and masks.

My wife and I are on the far side of 70.

Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I was at the the Capital yesterday. Most every thing was a set up, it was staged, excepted the shooting of Ashli Babbitt . The police open the fence around the Capital and let us in. They knew some of the "protesters", they talks to and gave the "protesters" fist bumps. The police then left . Then they returned. I was outside. The news media was on the top of the capital. It look like a movie set, with spectators standing around the sides.

The crowd at the ellipse was 40% people over 50 (that is me). About 30% of the crowd was Families with children. At the ellipse I was talking to a Navy family with 5 kids there, a local DC dad with his 7 yo daughter, an 80 yo woman in a wheel chair, A few people with there small dogs. The remainder were clean cut young adults' and teenagers. There was way less than 1% trouble makers and nut jobs. There were protesters in body armor, helmets, face shields and masks.

Wow, wish I was there...THANK YOU FOR THE TRUTH...

Did you hear Trump's speech?

Media, Bit Me!!!

vandyman

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I just got a phone call. My nephew is being deployed to DC for 30 days. He has been in the Army Guards in South Jersey for eight years now.

From what I was told, they are sending in units from different states incase if needed.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

Awesome eyewitness account. Sure won’t hear that crap anywhere. After all, like you pointed out, the news media was already there with their cameras. Kinda reminds me of when they raided Trump’s lawyer office. CNN was magically there huh?