US Elections (& Politics) :)

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Welcome to the real world. 'Her wife' That's just great. Second, our jail system is really just an elaborate adult baby-sitting business..out to make MONEY. They get tablets, video visits, watching movies in their cells, on and on and on. It isn't punishment any longer...or even much of a deterrent. And she thinks that a foreign prison is going to have the same rights and freedoms that our criminals do? Why? Because she is a carpet cleaner? Because she is black? Because she is famous in the lgbtabc world? The Russians don't give a f**k about that. Welcome to the real world.

And please, you don't like this country, great. GTFO now. Go join your 'significant other'.
Just think, for what she got busted for, in the USA it probably wouldn't even be jail time.

Now Russia extended her "stay"

1655958435126.png

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
And he wants more money for the CCP Virus. Idiot!

Meanwhile, back at the ranch -

I never thought NZ and Australia would go so far off the deep end. It’s a shame to see these countries swirling around the drain…
Liberalism destroys everything it infects
If I didn't know any better, I thought at first I was reading The Babylon Bee....terribly sad and disgusting at the same time.:(

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
I can't wait til I go to Toxic Hell (Taco Bell), I will find out about the new bean burrito "F TAX".

The more the rootin, the more the tootin', the more the tootin the more the TAXIN.... :smash:

Last edited:

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
I never thought NZ and Australia would go so far off the deep end. It’s a shame to see these countries swirling around the drain…
Liberalism destroys everything it infects
So true. Or many others, like Netherlands allowing "children" to subvert their parents in gender ideology, which is really just allowing leftist to subvert the parents.

ctgoldwing

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Looks like there is a chance former Prez blowhard may go to jail after all.

Harper Lambert
Tue, June 21, 2022 at 7:32 PM

Former Assistant U.S. Attorney Andy McCarthy, commenting on the latest revelations from the Jan. 6 Committee hearings Tuesday, told fellow Fox News analysts Jonathan Turley, John Roberts and Anita Vogel that Donald Trump’s pressuring officials to reject the official ballots for the 2020 presidential election shows his “unfitness,” and that the former president may be “guilty of a crime.”
He added that there is “no defending what President Trump did” on Jan. 6, 2021. “If you were a defense lawyer, if you were someone with a different perspective than the anti-Trump perspective that’s carried by the committee, I don’t think there’s any defending what President Trump did,” he said.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Harper Lambert

Former Assistant U.S. Attorney Andy McCarthy, commenting on the latest revelations from the Jan. 6 Committee hearings Tuesday, told fellow Fox News analysts Jonathan Turley, John Roberts and Anita Vogel that Donald Trump’s pressuring officials to reject the official ballots for the 2020 presidential election shows his “unfitness,” and that the former president may be “guilty of a crime.”
He added that there is “no defending what President Trump did” on Jan. 6, 2021. “If you were a defense lawyer, if you were someone with a different perspective than the anti-Trump perspective that’s carried by the committee, I don’t think there’s any defending what President Trump did,” he said.
Honestly, I wished they lock up all the corruption politicians ... ALL of them .. and their tools from the main stream media .. bunch of corrupt lying sobs ...

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
And he wants more money for the CCP Virus. Idiot!

Meanwhile, back at the ranch -

That will affect us too…. A majority of the lamb sold in our stores is from NZ and Australia. They are able to import and sell their lamb for more than domestic.

Of course this will raise the price of imported lamb and make domestic lamb more in line with imported.

I personally have been watching these trends over the past year or so. We are rapidly working on growing our flock because I can see lamb prices only going one direction.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score

Harper Lambert

When does the cross examination begin? When will President Trump be able to put on a defense? I think with just a little questioning of these people a whole different picture will emerge. If things were going well the committee would not be taking a break until who knows when. By the way I take it you are very happy with the direction the Biden Administration is taking the country?

Last edited: