US Elections (& Politics) :)

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Update (2053ET): Florida Governor Ron DeSantis (R) came out with a blistering response to the Monday FBI raid on former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago residence, reportedly in connection with materials Trump brought with him after leaving office.

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
Stepping back from the initial shock, this looks like a coordinated attack:

1. Dumb-ass Dick Cheney statement.
2. Potty document scandal.
3. Mar-A-Lago raid.

The timing had to be meticulously planned, so why right now?

Hail Mary to save Liz Cheney?
Get Joe's China scandal off the front page?
Get Hunter off the front page?
Get the regime's IRS army off the front page?

I've been against Trump running again because of his age. After this, I'm all in so he's in a position to extract maximum revenge at these deranged democrat criminals.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score

3. Mar-A-Lago raid.

I've been against Trump running again because of his age. After this, I'm all in so he's in a position to extract maximum revenge at these deranged democrat criminals.
President Trump does not show his age. He is putting in a whole lot of effort to get MAGA people elected. I see the lady in Washington state went down to defeat.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
This is Order 66 from Star Wars
Clone Wars, Bad Batch Style
Where is Obi Wan Kenobi when we need him; we need HOT Princess Leia to clean up this mess

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

3. Mar-A-Lago raid.

Often when Nazi's, liberal Democrat scum, and other authoritarian Regime's pull these type of public events, its because they want a distraction from something else.

Think hard on this that came out today and is being parroted verbatim across many outlets and "scientific" publications
Global warming could exacerbate over half of known human pathogens

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/08/pay_attention_to_whats_happening_to_dutch_livestock_farmers.htmlhttps://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/08/pay_attention_to_whats_happening_to_dutch_livestock_farmers.html

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
All joking aside, George Orwell painted a grim picture of Americas future; the country was already on the verge of becoming a trap

now until November a bunch of dumb @$$es are going to vote for the left out of fear and uncertainty

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
The FBI And DOJ Criminalizing Opposition To The Regime Is How The Republic Ends

Criminalizing Opposition To The Regime Is How The Republic Ends
A two-tier justice system is not a justice system. It is a totalitarian system. Its purpose is not justice but population control. The more people see that moving into place, the more likely it is that some guy gets raided by the FBI for political reasons one morning and — God forbid — goes postal because he has no hope for a fair trial after they take him in.

Certainly even more ordinary Americans are realizing through all of this that the entire federal deck is prejudiced against them. Desperation makes people do wild things. Whatever happens, Republicans can be sure it will be wrapped around their necks with ropes of lies to further subjugate them and everyone who votes for them with the further erasure of our constitutional rights and way of life.

Equality Under the Law Is the Nonviolent Way Out

Remember, 75 million people voted for Trump in 2020. This isn’t some fringe Davidian cult, it’s half of the nation’s voters. Democrats are scaring them, for good reason. And Republicans are doing jack nothing to calm things down.

We’re watching federal agencies use their powers not to catch criminals but to criminalize peaceful political views and actions. We’re witnessing a growing campaign to lock people up for their opposition to the ruling political party, which is not only profoundly un-American but profoundly dangerous societally. This is the prosecution of a political cold civil war that could very easily heat up again in another January 6-like outburst, or worse.

As Mike Anton writes, Democrats may want that. But do Republicans? Any who thinks he might after what we’ve been through in the past seven years is either fool or quisling.

If Republicans think this is all going to blow over just because they haul in the FBI director for another no-consequences hearing, or even if they promise yet another goes-nowhere, punishes-nobody investigation of agencies we know are meddling in elections, framing elected officials, and telling elected members of Congress what to do instead of the reverse, they’re idiots. Their only hope of averting even worse political circumstances is to make damned sure they kneecap these scary federal agencies as their top priority ASAP.

Wray thumbs his nose at Senate committee..
Did FBI Director Wray Bail On Senate Hearing To Go On Vacation?

Last edited:
Reaction score
All joking aside, I don't think this has ever been done in the history of our country. If it has, I do not ever remember hearing it. This is utter and complete bullshit. I don't wear foil hats, but I know when shit isn't right...and this is far from it! This ride is about to get really turbulent folks. My question is, who ordered this? Butthead Biden doesn't have enough of his brains left to do this. I wonder...... This is complete and utter bullshit folks. THIS can go south very, very quickly!

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I know I posted this earlier but the wife and I started talking about if she wins her case it may open more cases that may actually go against pregnant women. What about bus fares, concert/event tickets, etc. I know it sounds far fetch, but in today's crazy world I don't know. Though we continued our conversation, how would you have the fat lady prove her pregnancy, think of the counter law suits for insinuating that a fat woman was pregnant, LOL

Hopefully just the wording of the HOV Lanes law changes...