US Elections (& Politics) :)

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Mocking the Queen before she's even buried by the scum left leaves a stain on our country by mocking what was by all measures a fine woman and gracious lady. Shows a huge lack of class and perpetuates the poor view of America
Honestly, Yes Queen Elizabeth was gracious .. probably a big part of that is that the British Royals no longer hold the power they used to wield, which as a result has allowed them to be significantly politically neutral and nothing like King George whom which the American Colonies had a slight disagreement with.

Still, the institution of the British Royal Family is and will continue to be challenged, and imho will decline in power even more in the future ..

Judging by the insane and crazy laws passed in the UK, Australia, and Canada ( their wokeness is even worse than I imagined ) .. all I can say is I am proud that the USA removed the chains of being a Royal Subject in 1776 ..

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
LOVES ME SOME DESANTIS AND ABBOT!

View attachment 139916
Desantis is saving Florida tax payers millions of dollars by paying to fly them to Martha's Vineyard. They should start doing those flights 7 days a week. Won't take but a day or two before the rich assholes blow a hemorrhoid....They got exactly what they wanted. Now deal with them.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
It appears Marthas vineyard is giddy over receiving illegal aliens on their exclusive rich island. Time to step up the flights from Florida, Texas, Arizona, Georgia, Tennessee, and any other state that has tens of thousands of illegal alien freeloaders they need to get rid of. Marthas Vineyard will take them all! I give it 24 hours, Marthas Vineyard airport will mysteriously be shut down indefinitely for unforeseen maintenance! :love::lol::rofl:

Fernandes shared a picture of cots in a room. He said the island “jumped into action” to put together 50 beds, making sure everyone had a meal, providing a play area for children, healthcare resources, and other supports.
“We are a community that comes together to support immigrants,” he said.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
It appears Marthas vineyard is giddy over receiving illegal aliens on their exclusive rich island. Time to step up the flights from Florida, Texas, Arizona, Georgia, Tennessee, and any other state that has tens of thousands of illegal alien freeloaders they need to get rid of. Marthas Vineyard will take them all! I give it 24 hours, Marthas Vineyard airport will mysteriously be shut down indefinitely for unforeseen maintenance! :love::lol::rofl:

Fernandes shared a picture of cots in a room. He said the island “jumped into action” to put together 50 beds, making sure everyone had a meal, providing a play area for children, healthcare resources, and other supports.

iirc Martha's Vineyard folks were complaining about being able to hire non-skilled labor .. normally they use J1 Visa workers .. they just need to figure out how to give work permits ...

1663216450652.png

1663216480122.png

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Last edited:

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I don't know about you but I've become very skeptical. I really like Rand Paul but I hear all this talk from Republicans about what they are going to do and I have serious doubts that anything will ever happen.

Right on the money. Another example is when they were subpoenaing big tech heads. They had their little hearings, but nothing happened at all. Just a huge waste of time.
Just my humble opinion (and it doesn’t mean much), but instead of this BS, the right needs to take a chapter out of demontards playbook. Start pushing policies that reflect where they and their constituents stand. Use their positions to promote lower elections; all the way down to the local level. That last one is extremely important because the republicans fail to plan for the future like the demontards do.

Gargoile

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

I give this 4 weeks, After that, the NIMBY's will have relocated everyone off the island. Once winter comes, they will no longer need any landscapers to take care of their lawns.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
2000 Mules Texas Style:
Newly Discovered Police Body Cam Footage Implicates
Top Tarrant Co. Texas Democrat Officials in Ballot Harvesting

By Brian Lupo
The Gateway Pundit dot com
Published September 14, 2022 at 8:00am

Newly discovered police body cam footage in Forth Worth, TX obtained by The Gateway Pundit shows that the claims made in True the Vote and Dinesh D’Souza’s 2000Mules were not exclusive to the “swing states”. Or the 2020 election. This footage implicates two top Democrat leaders in the county’s party: former Tarrant Co. Democratic Party (TCDP) chairwoman and now candidate for Tarrant Co Judge Deborah Peoples and the director at The Peoples Group, Stuart Clegg. Clegg was also the executive director for the TCDP and Peoples was a member of the Tarrant County election board and commission responsible for overseeing the integrity of county elections.
You may remember Tarrant County from the 2020 election: it was a red county for 56 years until the COVID lockdowns and a massive push for the fraud-ridden universal mail-in ballot system. The Gateway Pundit reported on this back in November 2020. Tarrant County hired Heider Garcia, who obtained his engineering degree in Venezuela and worked for Smartmatic for 12 years, where he was an executive level employee. In 2010, Garcia was called “a son of a bitch” by Philippine Congressman Teodoro Locsin after “unforeseen” circumstances led to huge election discrepancies in the country.

But this story isn’t about him, however, it is about an accusation of a long time fraud perpetrated on the people in the jurisdiction he supervises. In October 2018, four women were arrested in a voter fraud ring in Fort Worth. According to the Star-Telegram:

Body-cam footage, worth the watch:
Former Tarrant Co Dem Party Chair and Candidate Deborah Peoples Implicated in Ballot Harvesting
I hope they run this footage against her where she paid this guy to harvest ballots. Only thing Democracks know how to do is Cheat...

1663255140826.png

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Former FBI Investigator Under Scrutiny for Ties to Russian Oligarch

Charles McGonigal, the former head of counterintelligence at the FBI field office in New York City who was involved in the investigation into the Trump campaign’s contacts with Russia during the 2016 election, has fallen under the scrutiny of a grand jury convened by U.S. attorneys late last year for his own ties with Russia and other foreign governments, reports Insider.

The grand jury is reportedly investigating McGonigal’s business dealings with a top aide to Oleg Deripaska, the billionaire Russian oligarch who was at the center of allegations that Russia colluded with the Trump campaign, according to a recently obtained witness subpoena. Prosecutors are also looking into whether McGonigal has ties to the government of Bosnia and Herzegovina, as well as any “payments or gifts” he was provided by the governments of Kosovo, Montenegro, and Albania. It is not clear whether McGonigal is a target of the grand-jury investigation, or simply a subject whose activities are somehow related to it. Failing to disclose activities covered by the Foreign Agents Registration Act, such as lobbying and public relations, is punishable by a $250,000 fine and up to five years in prison.

Former FBI Investigator Under Scrutiny for Ties to Russian Oligarch - The Crime Report

My comment: "Why didn’t Mueller and his Gestapo team find this Russian Collusion"? Because it was Mueller’s own FBI who was colluding with the Russians. Bwahahahahahahahahaha

Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
That’s one of the many problems in this country; there is no class, dignity, or respect. Instead of promoting grace and lady-like qualities, people are too focused upon whoredom, wholesale murder of babies, trashy living, and having everything handed to them.
Instead of classy figures such as the Queen, we have jill biden, kamala harris, nancy pelosi, and the like. Yeah, those pieces of &&&& just scream class, huh?
Here you go:

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score