US Elections (& Politics) :)

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
David L, I knew what you meant. Biden is bad enough. The problem is, it will not be him running the country. It will be Kamala/Pelosi and the Squad running the country. And let's not forget our favorite Commie, Bernie. We will all suffer, gated, not gated, wealthy, poor. He will F%%k this country up....and not even know what is going on around him. THAT IS SCARY AS SHIT.
I understand your statement. But what will actually happen if Biden is elected?

It is universally expected that Biden will decide to quit or have some 'health' issue that makes him step down. Even he said he was a 'transitional president' or something along those lines. So what happens then?

The constitution is quite clear on this. The VP becomes president. No, Pelosi does NOT become VP. Chain of succession is different than replacing the president. If the president AND the VP were to be removed from office at the same time, then yes, the Speaker of the House would be come president. But in the case of Biden leaving office, Harris becoming president, what happens next is the Harris would pick a VP. Then BOTH the House AND the Senate would have to approve the appointment by simple majority.

So what if the Senate still is held by the Republicans? They could effectively block the appointment. So I would really doubt that the Senate would approve Pelosi or any of the radical Dems to become VP.
Harris would be forced to pick a VP that is more moderate.

Of course, all of this is a moot point if the Dems pick up the Senate this time around.
Well said guys. I forgot about the 25th Amendment Nancy may push. My personal cognitive state lately seems to be like that of Biden...Now where are my keys? :)

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
That's really funny! LIke, whether it's true or not makes one bit of difference to him or his supporters. 20,000+ lies and misleading statements and counting...

Please keep reading and catch up a bit here. This "bombshell report" meant as the big October surprise is blowing up BIG TIME. Major backfire.
Pure nonsense. Those messages in Hunter's laptop is confirming what we all thought about the Biden crime family. Even Biden's spokesperson did not deny it. By the way there is apparently more to come.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
FYI - FWIW

Hickok45 mentions briefly that a short video segment he had published on youtube had been removed, and makes a passing note on some of the monopoly social media censorship issues.

Sunday Shoot-a-Round # 42
92,919 views•Oct 18, 2020
hickok45

note: Hickok45 experience is just another data point, another tip of the ice berg. Dig deeply enough and it will be clear that the balance from the social media giants has tipped...

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Roberts continues to show his true colors, or does the swamp have him by the balls with pictures? Either way, he’s a horrible disappointment

So in PA it’s now ok to vote 3 days AFTER the election.

The dead are thrilled as it takes them longer to get to the mailbox

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Denver Police Chief Marches With Peaceful Protesters

Comment. Just a reminder that the Denver Police Chief marched with the protestors. I posted this because of the recent killing of a patriot by the security guard of a local TV station. The deck is stacked.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Robert Reich Calls For ‘Truth And Reconciliation Commission’ To ‘Erase Trump’s Lies,’ Expose Enablers

Former Clinton Labor Secretary Robert Reich on Saturday called for the creation of a truth and reconciliation commission to “erase Trump’s lies” and expose those who “enabled” them.
“When this nightmare is over, we need a Truth and Reconciliation Commission,” Reich tweeted. “It would erase Trump’s lies, comfort those who have been harmed by his hatefulness, and name every official, politician, executive, and media mogul whose greed and cowardice enabled this catastrophe.”

My comment: This should send a chill right up everyone's spine.

J Sigmo

Known around here
Reaction score
Denver Police Chief Marches With Peaceful Protesters

Comment. Just a reminder that the Denver Police Chief marched with the protestors. I posted this because of the recent killing of a patriot by the security guard of a local TV station. The deck is stacked.
And now, we have SHITLOADS of Colorado license plate cars where I live in Wyoming. Coincidence? Just hunting season? Nope. They're coming here from all over. Washington state, CA, you name it. But especially Colorado. I just hope that they don't flee the states that have become unlivable, and then vote for the same policies that turned their former home to crap when they escape to a better-run place.

But that is one of the plans being used by the left. They want to move Democrat voters out of districts that are solidly blue into red districts so that those blue votes are not "wasted". If they can infiltrate the red areas, they can flip some of them blue, and gain more representatives or even senators.

Also, Laura Loomer is hard to find now because she has been banned by Twitter and Facebook, and probably YouTube as well. That's what the tech companies do. If they don't like your politics, you just go away. Nice, huh?

Parler and Rumble (both partially owned now by Dan Bongino) are probably some of the better places to find uncensored video and content. Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube are beyond the pale now. Operating in full Orwell 1984 mode.

Also, the current director of national intelligence has confirmed today that the Hunter Biden hard drive is not fake, and in no way some sort of "Russian Disinformation". Even the Biden campaign is not denying the authenticity of the drive.

And the things they're finding on the drive are even more disgusting than the fact that Joe Biden is now, and has been in the pockets of China, Russia, and Ukranian oligarchs. He's a definite threat to national security. The ongoing bribery as well as the threat that he or his kid can be blackmailed should be too much for even a Trump-hater to accept. And realize: Hillary was also obviously in the pocket of the Russians. The Clinton Foundation received huge bribes for her to push through things like the sale of Uranium One to Russia.

The idea that Russia was rooting for Trump to win is preposterous. They already had Hillary bought and paid for. They clearly wanted her to win in 2016. Trump has been their worst nightmare, and yet, the leftist media is dragging out the tired, old, and ridiculous claim that the Hunter hard drive is "Russian Disinformation". Excuse me? Why in the world would Russia want to get Trump re-elected? That's so obviously the opposite of the truth that it makes anyone with a brain do a spit-take when they hear it!

You may not like Trump's demeanor or way of expressing himself, but he gets results. And I cannot imagine how anyone could vote for Biden or Harris and the corrupt swamp who are their masters. This is the most important presidential election EVER.

And not just the presidential election. If the Dems win the House, or God forbid, the Senate, this country may well be doomed. Vote down-ticket. Please! All of those races are vitally important.

I only hope that the information that we've known about for a long time, and which is now being confirmed by these emails, will be enough to convince an overwhelming majority of voters that the swamp is very real and very dangerous. Clearly there are people from both parties who have been, and continue to be, involved in this corruption. But the Democrats seem to be the most deeply involved, and the Republicans may be our only hope at this point.

2020 has sucked bad. Let's hope 2021 isn't even worse. It very well could be.

Vote.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Debate Commission Drops Foreign Policy Questions Amid Hunter Biden Expose

In wake of the New York Post reporting a “cash-for-influence” scheme between the Bidens and foreign entities, the Debate Commission has dropped the “foreign policy” focus of the upcoming presidential debate.
Instead, the upcoming debate will simply mirror the topics of the first debate.
“The third presidential debate – set to take place on Thursday – was originally supposed to center on foreign policy,” quipped the National Pulse. “But following the release of the Hunter Biden e-mails/laptop details in the New York Post, the wildly partisan Presidential Debate Commission announced that would no longer be the case, the effect being the protection of Joe and Hunter Biden.”
This should be enough reason for President Trump to make an appearance on the Joe Rogan Podcast where he will be heard by as many people as an actual debate, which we’ve pointed out before.
As reported by the New York Post, the Hunter Biden emails provide evidence on how Hunter “introduced his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, to a top executive at a Ukrainian energy firm less than a year before the elder Biden pressured government officials in Ukraine into firing a prosecutor who was investigating the company.”
“The never-before-revealed meeting is mentioned in a message of appreciation that Vadym Pozharskyi, an adviser to the board of Burisma, allegedly sent Hunter Biden on April 17, 2015, about a year after Hunter joined the Burisma board at a reported salary of up to $50,000 a month,” the Post continued.
“…The blockbuster correspondence — which flies in the face of Joe Biden’s claim that he’s ‘never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings‘ — is contained in a massive trove of data recovered from a laptop computer.”
Additionally, the Debate Commission likely sees foreign policy as a strong point for President Trump, given that he’s been nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize several times.
“President Trump has picked up another nomination for the Nobel Peace Prize, after a Finnish member of the European Parliament (MEP) called for the American president to receive the honor,” reported Fox News.
“Laura Huhtasaari, an MEP and a member of the right-wing Finns Party, wrote to the Nobel Committee to nominate Trump for the 2021 prize ‘in recognition of his endeavors to end the era of endless wars, construct peace by encouraging conflicting parties for dialogue and negotiations, as well as underpin internal cohesion and stability of his country.’”

My comment: This commission is setting up the debate to favor Joe Biden. Mute buttons and now dropping any foreign policy questions.

Reaction score
Are they going to mute trumps mic if he brings up hunters laptop? Perhaps they have it on a 7 second delay so they can bleep it.
The so called moderator will emphatically say that the topic is not what both parties agreed upon. However, if foreign policy was agreed upon then Trump should be able to bring it up.

Regardless, let’s see how the moderator treats each candidate. Milkshake flavor versus taxes paid. Really?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Regardless, let’s see how the moderator treats each candidate. Milkshake flavor versus taxes paid. Really?
Biden then mumbles that they wanted a vanilla chocolate swirl (ala the black and white cookie - Seinfeld), but for some reason they could not figure out how to order it so got one of each and will mix it later. The moron cant even order ice cream properly.

c hris527

Known around here
Reaction score
The so called moderator will emphatically say that the topic is not what both parties agreed upon. However, if foreign policy was agreed upon then Trump should be able to bring it up.

The American people are waking up and seeing through this, There is a silent majority out there you know.

Reaction score
The American people are waking up and seeing through this, There is a silent majority out there you know.
In our county, which was red until 2018 and only went blue because of Californians moving to my state of Nevada, there are many, many people voting in person and I hope and believe that they are voting for Trump because the overwhelming answer when asked “Why don’t you just mail in your ballot?” is “I don’t trust the process, but I know if I vote in person my vote will count”.

J Sigmo

Known around here
Reaction score
So far, the "debates" and "town halls" have been an utter and complete joke. Anyone who thinks they've been fair is a complete fool.

The media, tech giants, and "powers that be" are all exposing themselves (not in the way that CNN "legal analyst" Jeffry Toobin exposed himself during a Zoom meeting) as shills for the Democrat party. If the people of the US don't recognize this and do something about it, I will be sure that all is lost. How can people choke this stuff down day after day?

c hris527

Known around here
Reaction score
So far, the "debates" and "town halls" have been an utter and complete joke. Anyone who thinks they've been fair is a complete fool.

The media, tech giants, and "powers that be" are all exposing themselves (not in the way that CNN "legal analyst" Jeffry Toobin exposed himself during a Zoom meeting) as shills for the Democrat party. If the people of the US don't recognize this and do something about it, I will be sure that all is lost. How can people choke this stuff down day after day?
We all knew he was a real jerkoff anyway. Its really seems like karma is really moving fast and hard now. They are being EXPOSED

Reaction score
I listen to Bloomberg while working because I want to know what the other side is promoting/lying about. Today they had to swallow that in Arizona there are Trump signs everywhere.

Last month my wife went to Panama City Beach for her annual girls’ get together. In the Panhandle of Florida she reported back that there are an overwhelming number of signs promoting and rooting for Trump.