ANBvision camera with Dahua NVR

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
In my opinion, those look like Hikvision cams, so, the best choice would be a Hikvision NVR.

What is wrong with the current NVR? Are you sure it just doesn't need to be reset to defaults and setup fresh?

And in general, don't purchase such equipment from Ebay.

jigkin21

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks, Looney2ns. The NVR is completely dead and not even powering up. In that case, I have no other option than buying a similar NVR but looking for some better quality NVR that can work with my existing mounted cameras.

In my opinion, those look like Hikvision cams, so, the best choice would be a Hikvision NVR.

What is wrong with the current NVR? Are you sure it just doesn't need to be reset to defaults and setup fresh?

And in general, don't purchase such equipment from Ebay.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks, Looney2ns. The NVR is completely dead and not even powering up. In that case, I have no other option than buying a similar NVR but looking for some better quality NVR that can work with my existing mounted cameras.
if those cameras support rtsp or onvif you can buy a 100 dollar i5-3570 pc and run blue iris vms that will be 10 times better than any NVR you can buy.

jigkin21

n3wb
Reaction score
As an eBay Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.
Reaction score
Hi

I too have the same NVR and its dead well just a flashing green light and looking for a replacement unit. It uses ANBE2 / Anbvision cameras supporting ONIF support.

Will the blueIris software installed on a PC with cameras on a POE switch work just as well?

cheers

Hi there,

A year ago I bought ANBvision cameras with 8ch NVR. Now, my NVR is dead and they stopped selling those NVR. Can any Dahua NVR work with these cameras? below is the system I bought from eBay.

anbvision 1080p 2mp poe system 8 pcs hd array ir cctv ip camera 8-ch n – Hashopa

The NVR model#D9108-3-CPS

Please assist and thank in advance.

Thanks,
Jigz.