ANNKE I61DR 2MP (Hikvision Cube Clone)

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I did the inspect for mine and it works.
In BI go into the cam properties and then hit the video tab then configure button. In the new window hit the Find/inspect button and use what it finds.

Hope that helps.
To use the talk function I believe you must select 2cd from the hikvsion dropdown..

clix

n3wb
Reaction score
Is there a way to enable corridor mode on this camera with the Annke firmware? (Is turning the camera sideways and rotating in software the same thing?)

gareth

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi. Does anyone have a problem where you can't disable the alarm. Doesn't matter what settings. Either running on it's own or connected to the nvr. It always goes off. It has happened ever since I done a reset on it. I'm running the latest hik firmware. I've tried reloading the firmware. Rolling back firmware and another reset. Driving me mad.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi. Does anyone have a problem where you can't disable the alarm. Doesn't matter what settings. Either running on it's own or connected to the nvr. It always goes off. It has happened ever since I done a reset on it. I'm running the latest hik firmware. I've tried reloading the firmware. Rolling back firmware and another reset. Driving me mad.
check that the error notification for things that hdd error are not set to alarm...

Jack Haley

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Where are the US folks sourcing these? I tried to buy 2 on ebay, but then I got the old bait and switch and they tried to give me this instead. Ebay looks like nearly all the listings come from Rowland California so I'm guessing they might all tbe the same company.

giomania

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I bought my first on Amazon through a lightning deal on BF. Then I got two more refurbished through Amazon. Some have purchased it through Annke, on their web site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Just got one from ebay for $49 new with free shipping from seller annkesecurity. Packaged just like the ones I bought direct from the annke.com website. I have 4 of these now and never paid over $50. I did buy the Hikvision doorbell too, but sent it back since it sucked. Just use it with onboard storage and the hik-connect app. No lockups or drop outs or any software issues other than the well known nsapi issue (pro tip: use palemoon on windows).

ANNKE 1080P Wireless Home HD Video 4mm Digital WDR Security IP Camera WIFI Night | eBay
Whatta ya know...same vendor I suggested to @JuanJ the other day ==>> here, post #8...great minds think alike!

As an eBay Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

Jack Haley

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Same bait and switch. Buy the item and then they change it to a different camera. Your links no longer go where you think they go. :/

That's 2 cancelled orders in 24 hours. This is a bummer.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Same bait and switch. Buy the item and then they change it to a different camera. Your links no longer go where you think they go. :/

That's 2 cancelled orders in 24 hours. This is a bummer.
Yep...they changed it right after I posted that last night. Sorry 'bout that....I've heard good things about those cams; maybe the supply of the desired one (apparent from the sellout) will be replenished soon. :idk:

Reaction score
Is there a version of this cube camera that is 90% or more white (sorry but WAF requirement) ? I see gray front, black front, but haven't seen a white one. Just need a small cheap one to keep an eye on the kitchen gremlins that forget to cleanup after themselves! No need to have great night vision, so far the little wedge dome is the closest thing wife said she would approve (IPC-HDBW4231F-AS).

skywaytp

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
If you (or any member) are so desperately looking for this camera. I can share one. I purchased 02 from Annke at $49.99/item, set up one at my aged parents home and the other is still sitting in my storage.
It has been upgraded to Hikvision firmware via this thread. This camera is clear and excellent with different features.

I don't know how people do the transaction or sell/buy at ipcamtalk, but I can have it sent to you with greatest level of trust for members here. Money can be paid to me upon receiving the item via paypal at $40 (20% off).
Note: I found a white dot on the black paint of the camera (as indicated on the photo), but it does not effect any functions of the camera.

20180430_172546_1.jpg

skywaytp

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Just an update: a member contacted me earlier. Thus, I will have the item sent to him tomorrow.

Last edited:

Evan71

n3wb
Reaction score
Does anyone have a place to purchase these right now? They appear to be out of stock on the manufacturer website. It is showing $89 on Amazon. That hurts a little since it has been at $50 recently.