Blue Iris Tools - Weather Overlay, Watchdog & more!

Blue Iris Tools - Weather Overlay, Watchdog & more! 1.6.0

Reaction score
FYI: I'm not using the weather app and still have the problem. Does this mean it's not Wunderground?
Given the current state of WU, FUBAR, and the fact that the BIT app is working normally, don't be surprised that you're not seeing data. My station is not showing any data for today even though it shows as "online". The last update recorded has been saying "five hours ago" all day. There are none of the normal historical, daily, data being displayed let alone anything older. As usual WU/IBM have done it again, just like Norton Nork.

Last edited:

Overcon

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
FYI: I'm not using the weather app and still have the problem. Does this mean it's not Wunderground?
That I don't know. It could be in the backend for any page the app reaches out to, I just assumed it was Wunderground as someone mentioned they went directly to that page and got the same error in their browser.

T3GTerry

n3wb
Reaction score
Exact same error for days here. The end result is my overlay info is not updating. Acts like it is being refused a connection to WUNDERGROUND. Dunno. Just a SWAG on my part.

Reaction score
W10 ver 2004 here, and been getting this exact issue here for weeks as well. I have a personal weather station on WU, and it appears to still be updating my overlays correctly - but that popup that everyone's talking about is driving me mad...

DrewDennis

n3wb
Reaction score
TLS1.0 being deprecated is most likely the issue here. A lot of webhosting providers have finally turned it off. Apps that did not update are breaking. We've seen several so far.

AngryToast

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Has @Mike made a statement about getting all the issues fixed? I am getting an error for the weather (which may or may not be an issue w/ the app vs WU) and the upgrade error so many are seeing in this thread.