- Dec 15, 2017
- Reaction score
I have no problem with that. I’m of course curious what v5 will bring, but I would say v5 or not it’s good to support active development as bi is. I’m not disagreeing with youSimple, because it will be available in six weeks. No one knows what features and functions it has. Only the developer does. So like everyone else you'll have to wait, and I guarantee that you will survive. My point is if $30 is too big of a risk for someone to take they can wait until the official release and then make an informed decision as to whether they want to purchase the upgrade. It's really that simple.