Dahua Starlight Varifocal Turret (IPC-HDW5231R-Z)

cryptelli

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Likely, the reason being that he doesn't have any more, and doesn't want people to order them until he does.
0 pieces available prevents any back ordering, wouldn't worry too much about the price just a mistake which will be corrected.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
So, what is the reasoning behind this?

Aliexpress.com : Buy DAHUA 2.7mm ~12mm motorized lens 2MP WDR IR Eyeball Network Camera IPC HDW5231R Z ,free DHL shipping from Reliable network camera suppliers on Empire Technology Co., Ltd

Looks like I might have to find another seller, with a price like that. LOL

Pretty shocked when I checked, and saw $1,700.00 / Each. Let's hope this changes for the next batch.
lol, because 2 guys payment failed, so the stock released.so I raised the price, when stock released i will put it back as normal price.
Today finished all the testings for the 145pcs, and all documents for the shipment, around 100 different destinations. Hard work, now it's the time to reply all the emails.
This weekend will fully working. So if stock in, all will be fast.Today send some new orders to dahua. Will keep the ball always rolling.
Thanks for your understanding.

Andy

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Here is partial stock booking for some of our clients, i take the CVI ones out. Very hard to meet all guys requirement you see, and cost big money to make the stock. So you will see March we can close all the orders.
Mar.31st is not a accurate date, i think can be mostly ready next week. We push 3times per day to dahua.

Attachments

usaf_pride

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
lol, because 2 guys payment failed, so the stock released.so I raised the price, when stock released i will put it back as normal price.
Today finished all the testings for the 145pcs, and all documents for the shipment, around 100 different destinations. Hard work, now it's the time to reply all the emails.
This weekend will fully working. So if stock in, all will be fast.Today send some new orders to dahua. Will keep the ball always rolling.

Andy
Appreciate what you do for this community!! Looking forward to my email as I just ordered my wire and wall mount rack. It will look empty without a NVR in there :)

sleetdawg

n3wb
Reaction score
The dahua guy also working now, another 110pcs stock in. So 145+110=255pcs stock in, but 110pcs have to wait shipping next week. So can close all~:mad:
Sometimes you can be a victim of your own success. :) Thanks for all of this!. I'm looking forward to getting my latest order in and installed.

Last edited:

gregbert

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score

Andy
While we appreciate the way Andy is treating us with prices and service, this activity may not have occurred to everybody.
I don't know how much testing he's doing (maybe not going through every config setting), but I'm sure there are other Ali sellers that simply receive their shipments and then turn around and send them out to buyers, relying only on the testing that was done at the Dahua factory.
This activity adds time and effort that can add up when you're dealing with 100's of items.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
While we appreciate the way Andy is treating us with prices and service, this activity may not have occurred to everybody.
I don't know how much testing he's doing (maybe not going through every config setting), but I'm sure there are other Ali sellers that simply receive their shipments and then turn around and send them out to buyers, relying only on the testing that was done at the Dahua factory.
This activity adds time and effort that can add up when you're dealing with 100's of items.
All cams have to test and this work not by me, have a team guy to do this. Aliexpress will not sell till get another 200pcs. Have to go to bed, tomorrow have to go to another city. Sunday will ship all the 145pcs. Have a nice weekend~

Reaction score
Connections like Andy are rare indeed.
Sometimes they need some slack because they do a good job and are therefore very busy.
I was very close to ordering but decided to wait for him to get caught up a bit.
Like the old days. You find a good hook, you need to have extra understanding of their plight. They have lots going on in the background.
Patience is sweet........not always....but in this case.....important...

Akguy25

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I placed an order for an NVR and 13 cameras on March 1. I understand he is busy so hopefully he can invoice me and ship next week. In the mean time, I have cabling to run and VLANs to create etc...
Thanks for you hard work @EMPIRETECANDY

Akguy25

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
It is for a house. I installed my first system in my last house and learned a lot about what I want and don't want so I went a bit crazy on this order. I also got a Cisco 24 port PoE switch and an EdgeRouter Lite. I am going to be busy for a while

DavidDavid

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Yea, I recently ordered 1 more cam with my new NVR, but Andy billed me for the NVR and 3 cams. I don't have exact plans for more than 1 more, but I spent half the day trying to convince myself to just get all 3, but man it was just too much right now.

Last edited:

cybermech

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I ended up ordering some extra too. Got a spot to put them now as well. Remember folks, buy a bigger NVR than you think you'll need! Good thing I got a 16 channel one.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
You got an invoice?

Yea, I recently ordered 1 more cam with my new NVR, but Andy billed me for the NVR and 3 cams. I don't have exact plans for more than 1 more, but I spent half the day trying to convince myself to just get all 3, but man it was just too much right now.

Last edited: