Dahua Starlight Varifocal Turret (IPC-HDW5231R-Z)

Akguy25

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
My cameras are on the way. Will DHL leave at the door if no one is home? Can't wait to get em

aristobrat

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
My cameras are on the way. Will DHL leave at the door if no one is home? Can't wait to get em
On the DHL website (when tracking a shipment), I always signed up for all notifications on the shipment. On the day of delivery, they always texted me either manually asking me if it was OK to leave, or sending a URL where I could click on it that OK leaving it.

Akguy25

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
On the DHL website (when tracking a shipment), I always signed up for all notifications on the shipment. On the day of delivery, they always texted me either manually asking me if it was OK to leave, or sending a URL where I could click on it that OK leaving it.
Thanks

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Or just go to their facility and pick it up. Its easier and you get to see behind the scenes as to how they operate. Fantastic courier company, they even allowed me to chase / intercept after one of their DHL drivers once

spankdog

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I've had to sign for every one I've received so far. Not sure how DHL handles missed deliveries but if its like UPS you may be able sign the tag and then they will leave it the next day.

cybermech

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Or just go to their facility and pick it up. Its easier and you get to see behind the scenes as to how they operate. Fantastic courier company, they even allowed me to chase / intercept after one of their DHL drivers once
Haven't had to do that in a while. I work a few miles away from the DHL and Fedex main locations where I live. All packages from Andy have gotten a signature, not sure if they were required. Got a robo-phone call or 2 ahead of some of the deliveries stating that I might need to sign.

Reaction score
Will the ubiquiti toughswitch ts-5 which operates at Poe passive 24v will be sufficient or will it kill the camera

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
802.3af is active 48vdc, Ubiquiti passive 24vdc is not going to work

davw

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Is there an instruction manual or video on how to install the PFB203W with this camera.
cheers

cryptelli

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Is there an instruction manual or video on how to install the PFB203W with this camera.
cheers
The PFB203 has a plate which mounts to your wall. Mount the camera to the underneath side of the PFB203W. Then mount the PFB203W over the plate and secure with the set screw on the bottom. You can see the plate I'm referring to on Page 2 of the brochure.

pfb203w-plate.jpg

davw

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
How would this camera perform in a sandy environment. In a location where the wind blows the sand everywhere.

Gilles0181

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Just a question here, received mine today. But there was no power adapter inside. Is this normal? I did receive one with my SD59...

Gilles0181

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thanx, don't have PoE but all gigabit lan, will try to get a seperate power adapter then :)