Hikvision camera admin password reset tool

Joe

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks heaps! I bought a new DVR (DS-7108HGHI-F1) and I didn't know the password. I used SADP to get the serial number for the DVR, copy and pasted the number into the field in the tool along with the DVRs date, and got a code. I then clicked twice on the bottom left corner of the login screen on the DVR and up popped the password reset window. I entered the code, and instantly was all set to put whatever password I wanted!

Just as a extra note, you don't need to use SADP to get the serial number. Simply double click the bottom left corner of the login window and the serial number will pop up. Enter that whole number correctly into the tool, the DVRs date (displayed on the DVRs screen) and you will get your code.

suleyman

n3wb
Reaction score
SA arkadaslar bende hikvisonun menunsunun ayni dvr i var parolunu yanlis yazip simdide giremiyorum onu sanil yapa bilirim
?

MadaCup

n3wb
Reaction score
Help I can't log in! Myy serial number is: DS-2CD3132F-IW20151216CCCH561983537 and the start time 2017-01-01 19:29:17. I've tried removing the model number (i.e. just 20151216CCCH561983537) but this is rejected by SADP when I try to restore the password. I can connect to the camera's IP address, ping it, it's there but I can't log in.

My firmware version is V5.2.5build 141201

Can anyone suggest other things to try please?

n0fx

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Has any had any success getting this tool to work on firmware version 5.4.15? I bought some new DS-2CD2335-I from AE but now one of them is having issues working PnP with the NVR. I can't seem to login into the web config, since I didn't see any admin password on it. I tried running the reset password tool and used SADP v3.0 to reset but it doesn't take it.

Reaction score
Sorry for my English.
I have a camera with firmware 5.4.0 and I forgot the password, tftp did not help. And I asked the user Louiseliu007 to help me. And it WORKED. HUGE thanks to him!!!!

aapanju

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Louiseliu007 helped me reset one of my cameras also.... using the sadp tool. Password reset successful. But now SADP says device rejected...

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

aapanju

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Anyone have any idea what device rejected means?

aapanju

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Louiseliu007 helped me reset one of my cameras also.... using the sadp tool. Password reset successful. But now SADP says device rejected...

Just and update... the reset was successful. My camera works again. I think I may have upset louiseliu007 but that was not my intention. Great guy. Did help reset my camera. I thought the reset was not possible infact the ppl I boughtbit from tried and told me to send it back. This guy managed to reset it and it works now. Thanks louiseliu007.

aapanju

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
So how did you get round the SADP 'device rejected' problem?
I left the device powered off basically giving up on it but... after gew hours I tried again..and this time it logged in. To be honest when I reset the password I had missed out a letter that was at the end. When I was trying the login earlier i was using the entire password string.. I dont know how that happened but I think that was it.

Weird thing is that I had two cameras that needed a password reset. Louie only did one...and after that I checked all six and they all login...dont know how that happened but thanks soo much for recomending him.

Do check out my other post... about a new purchase Im looking at. Seems all on the forum are very helpful and will try and do the same.

God Bless

Ali

Reaction score
I left the device powered off basically giving up on it but... after gew hours I tried again..and this time it logged in. To be honest when I reset the password I had missed out a letter that was at the end. When I was trying the login earlier i was using the entire password string.. I dont know how that happened but I think that was it.

Weird thing is that I had two cameras that needed a password reset. Louie only did one...and after that I checked all six and they all login...dont know how that happened but thanks soo much for recomending him.

Do check out my other post... about a new purchase Im looking at. Seems all on the forum are very helpful and will try and do the same.

God Bless

Ali

you can add my skype number again,because i have help many people ,but some guys dont give me a good evaluation in the forum, I would like to let more people know that I can help others

John Snow

n3wb
Reaction score
Louiseliu007 just managed to reset the password on my Hikvision running v5.4 firmware. I thought the camera would be rubbish as Hikvision didn't want to help me at all.

Thank you so much Louiseliu007!

peterX

n3wb
Reaction score
I have lost my admin password to a Hikvision IP camera DS-2CD2135F-IS 2.8mm 3MP HD 1080P Network Mini Dome Camera Infrared camera POE IP66.
I've tried using this tool to no avail. How can I reset this camera to factory condition?

aapanju

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I have lost my admin password to a Hikvision IP camera DS-2CD2135F-IS 2.8mm 3MP HD 1080P Network Mini Dome Camera Infrared camera POE IP66.
I've tried using this tool to no avail. How can I reset this camera to factory condition?
Get in touch with louiseliu007. Apparently he doesnt respond to me anymore but add him on skype. He should be able to sort you out.

Leonidas

n3wb
Reaction score
Louiseliu007 managed to reset the password on my Hikvision also ( running v5.4.XXX firmware) . I bought a secondhand camera and I wasn't aware of the strict policy of Hikvision regarding passwords. I thought the camera would be unsuable as Hikvision Europe refused to reset the password. I also send emails to other Hikvision support centers (Asi@China) but none of then bothered to even answer....

Thank you so much Louiseliu007!

Yemson100

n3wb
Reaction score
Am new here, my challenge is to login into hikvision ds-2de2103i mini ptz IP camera setup. The initial username and password are not working again after power failure. I need help to reset it back to factory use name and password.