Hikvision camera admin password reset tool

wukong1

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks louiseliu007 helped me reset the password!

akram

n3wb
Reaction score
thanks to Louise Liu i watch video on YouTube and he help me with team viewer till night with full support thanks a lot for you support
his skype: louiseliu007
Louise Liu

louiseliu007

HIKVISION RESET PASSWORD Forget the password

trodelphin

n3wb
Reaction score
Big thumbs up to Louiseliu007 :D
seems the reset procedure is very sensitive to SADP tool Version and code is regenerated on every entry/exit to reset page so changes often

Silas

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
OK, lost here, I don't get the QR code option !! Something I am doing wrong?

Small Ball

n3wb
Reaction score
Now, As Hikvison's command
So ,I can only reset these Equipment by myself DS-1xx/3xxxIPC DS-2DE/DC DS-71XX/78xx/79XX/88XXNVR
And other model i can reset it with Hikvison's help and hikvison's work time is 9:00 am- 18:00(chinese time)
if you want help add my skype number louiseliu007
Big THANK YOU to LouiseLiu007 for helping me reset me password!

normel

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Ok. So this can be done with this tool too, but it works for 5.3.0 and below, but Louise seems to get it also working for newer firmware ?

RonyMan444

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi there,
I also have a problem with the login/pwd failed. But as much i would like to do what you all suggest, password reset tool and stuff, i think my problem is deeper.
print.jpg

If a run the iVMS-4200 (latest version) and open device management, i can see my device, but only the Serial no.
If i press the button "Show online devices", the list is empty! My device does not show up!
device managment list save.jpg
It's here where i select "Show online devices" and the list is empty.

I hear you thinking, the device is not connected to my internal netwerk, but it is. If i look at my modem/router, i see the device listed as "Connected". So the modem/router sees it's connected.
But that's it.

I'm running this app. on an iMac which is connected by cable to the network.

This was all running perfect (for a couple of years) until a few days ago. Didn't touch anything and suddenly i could not connect to my camera's anymore.

Then i tried to run the SADP tool on a windows10 machine. Also wired. This tool also doesn't see my device. I totally don't understand what's going on.
Specially, this was al working fine until a couple of days.

Also installed the iPad app. to view the "live view". (for a couple of years now)
It's there that a noticed it's not working anymore.

Does anybody have an idea what i should try/do next?

lansa

n3wb
Reaction score
So apparently the DS-7716 NVR I bought for a client is not a US version, as Hikvision US is saying the serial # is not in their system. A few days ago my client was not able to login using credentials that have worked for over a year. I tried the reset tool posted here but no luck. Does the reset tool work on non-US hardware? If not, is there anyway to reset PW on this NVR? FW version is 3.1.2

Last edited:

scanman77

n3wb
Reaction score
hi everyone..
can anyone help me out please.
i have a brand new DS-7204HQHI-F1/N

On first time installation i did not set a password when prompted and clicked cancel...i am now not able to login..
can someone please help me out on getting hold of the input key to enter on sapd as i have tried using the reset tool and failed.
heeeelllpppppp

Gantulga

n3wb
Reaction score
hi
Help me
Hikvision camera admin password reset tool
download link

juio

n3wb
Reaction score
It did not work for me.
I have a DVR Turbo HD DS-7200 Series
Serial Number: DS-7208HVI-ST/SE0120130712AAWR426668401WCVU
Date & Time: 1970-10-28 12:51:15
Software: V5.0. build 120425

hitoriki

n3wb
Reaction score
plz help me
i have ip camera DS2cd3335-I
Serial number : DS-2CD3335-I20161202AACH686137744
Date vs time :' 1970-01-01 21:50:42
Software :
V5.4.23build 161020
it did not work for me

hj.sakii

n3wb
Reaction score
I sincerely hope Louiseliu is still interested in helping us. My new e-bay bought 2342 is useless at the moment. Have any of you tried to get a full refund because of a problem like this? It started saying "deviced rejected" and then ultimately wrong password.