Huisun IP PTZ Camera, with Hikvision Protocols

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
@Coco can you shed some light how many mini PTZs are you selling per month?

Last edited by a moderator:

Kent Smith

n3wb
Reaction score
@Coco, do you know what settings are required to get the PTZ function in Blue Iris to work properly? I have tried all the listed settings and port numbers, but still Blue Iris cannot control the PTZ of the camera. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Kent Smith

Last edited by a moderator:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry , I can not tell you because it is our bussiness secret ~~
But I can tell you those mini ptz camera is our mainly selling products now .
Well can you explain why many of the V1 mini ptz are dying? or is that a business secret as well....
https://www.ipcamtalk.com/showthread.php/11572-Huisun-10x-v1-mini-PTZ-completely-dead
https://www.ipcamtalk.com/showthread.php/11754-Another-Huisun-Mini-PTZ-v1-somewhat-dead-4-months
What is Huisun going to do for the members here with dead cameras? There is obviously a design defect.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
@Coco, do you know what settings are required to get the PTZ function in Blue Iris to work properly? I have tried all the listed settings and port numbers, but still Blue Iris cannot control the PTZ of the camera. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Kent Smith
https://www.ipcamtalk.com/showthread.php/5814-BlueIris-PTZ-control-support-for-Huisun-IP-PTZ-mini-bullet-camera/page6
The correct oxml settings have also been posted above. You are doing something wrong. Post screenshots of your settings.

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry , I can not tell you because it is our bussiness secret ~~
But I can tell you those mini ptz camera is our mainly selling products now .
Why is it a secret?
In any case you have built a wonder cam at a very attractive price point and I hope you take a note of feedback from this forum, address quality issues and continue improving firmware/hardware further.

Bradmph

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Why is it a secret?
In any case you have built a wonder cam at a very attractive price point and I hope you take a note of feedback from this forum, address quality issues and continue improving firmware/hardware further.

Oh I am sure they are following this forum, as well as taking notes. I Imagine that anything that will cost more in tech service though would be an area that they might not have a lot of advise on. That tech support can get expensive, lol. Almost like trying to get a game patch from the game builder. I wonder if those owners of V1 cameras will have to produce a date of purchase for repair, if it gets that far.

The connection has timed out

The server at huisuncctv.cn is taking too long to respond.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

ambra

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
............ we have update the camera in March , 2016 , before the camera can not work with blue iris , now it is ok . if you buy bfore March , 2016 , the camera can not update.
I think the truth is a little different. I bought my first V1 mini ptz camera in January 2016 and PTZ function works fine with blue iris like V2 bought in March.

ambra

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
With Blue Iris4 my first V1 mini ptz camera from January 2016:
Captureptz2.JPGCaptureptz1.JPG

ilrider78

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Is this model still the best bang for the buck PTZ for home users?
I guess that would depend on who you ask. I have two of these that have been in use since 5/09/16 with no issues. PoE still working and they're hooked up to a Trendnet Gigabit 8 port PoE switch with a couple Dahua cameras. I'm using 75 ft Monoprice Cat 6 cables for both. Neither one is directly exposed to the elements but they've been hit by a little rain due to wind. I'm curious to see how well they hold up through a harsh winter.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

TechDiver

n3wb
Reaction score
Does this work with the Android IVMS-4500 app? I use that to view my current cams and would like to stick with the one app with PTZ functions if possible.

mando209

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Does this work with the Android IVMS-4500 app? I use that to view my current cams and would like to stick with the one app with PTZ functions if possible.
Huisun v2 10x fully works in tinycam pro.ptz controls too.looks like the dev has thT cam :) it also works in ivms4500.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

horseflesh

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
While it does work on Android, driving the camera remotely can be a pain due to lag. I have good upstream bandwidth at home, but it's still kind of crummy. Making good use of presets will help.

sagrus

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello forum users and not only ))) Help prompt you to connect to the camera microphone - Huisun DM-SCB405IP-V10. If someone hooked up a microphone to tell us how it's done in detail. What kind of microphone and where to connect it on the chip. If possible with pictures thanks in advance to everyone who will answer.

ambra

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hello
Today something happened to mine mini PTZ ip camera model HS-SC8405IP-V10-E and no longer supplied with current.
It was powered by a POE injector TP-Link. I tried to feed directly into a 12V-2A power supply but in vain.
I found ip camera rotated to the right at maximum position and it can no longer to be accessed.
When it powered on, IR LEDs blink once and then nothing happens.
Someone has happened such thing?
What happened? What can I do?

Attachments

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
your not the first, and I doubt you'll be the last.. every few days it seems one of these goes poof.