I made a better remote-live-view page [OLD]

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like this is reported, but for extra emphasis I'm getting an error after my BI upgrade this morning.
Yep, same error as everyone else. Blue Iris 4.5.6.0 and 4.5.6.1 has a broken web server. If you want to temporarily downgrade Blue Iris to the last working version while we all wait for a fix, I linked the 64 bit update installer here: 4.5.6 - May 17, 2017

Reaction score
thank you for the fix! glad i don't have to hear management complain all day cuz they cant see our cameras lol

Reaction score
What would the code be to embed this on a webpage so that it automatically logs in when the page is accessed. (My Html savvy is close to 0.)

Also I asked previously about pointing to a particular user. Would this work?: having the link point to a separate login.htm file (login2.htm, for example) that has the Guest user and "Login automatically" memorized?

gsegovia15

n3wb
Reaction score
Not sure if it helps. But I have it setup in imperihome app as a webpage. Using jpegpull3 and as for local at home it does not need a login password. But remote it does. And that's setup in blue iris to where local (lan) don't need authentication.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

gsegovia15

n3wb
Reaction score
What would the code be to embed this on a webpage so that it automatically logs in when the page is accessed. (My Html savvy is close to 0.)

Also I asked previously about pointing to a particular user. Would this work?: having the link point to a separate login.htm file (login2.htm, for example) that has the Guest user and "Login automatically" memorized?
Just add a user to blue iris. With a new password. Have him sign in and select auto. That should take care of it.

Now if multiple users are login in with the same device. Then you don't want to auto login.

gsegovia15

n3wb
Reaction score

All I did was point the http to my cameras. Logged in. And now every time I open the app it automatically logs in. The one.

Reaction score
All I did was point the http to my cameras. Logged in. And now every time I open the app it automatically logs in. The one.

OK, great. That worked.

Here it is : Timberville, VA Birdcam

The other problem I was trying to solve is I want to be able to log in using my admin username (not from this page) without it memorizing it or others even being able to see my username.

Thanks for the help!

Edit: and is there a way to make that loud Login pop go away? I unchecked the option in BI.

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
The login page stores login information only in the browser from which you accessed the page. Nobody else will have access, or even know you exist, unless they are using the same device.

Every user account in Blue Iris has its own checkbox for the login pop noise.

Steven4x4

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Yes, if you add the parameter "fullscreen=1" then it should always load in full screen mode regardless of how you had it when you last used UI2.
Thanks BP - Worked like a champ!

I noticed a small visual issue with the hard drive space being show on the top bar.
I run 2 separate drives and it looks like the second drive gets cuts off.
I don't look at it to much, but I just wanted to let you know about it.

Attachments

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
I foresaw that problem and that is why there is an option to set the width of the space allocated to the disk info. Under the Top Bar settings.

nocalmike

n3wb
Reaction score
I've read through many pages and can't find the answer loading a page that looks like your examples. I get what looks like a hybrid of the two. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!!
upload_2017-5-21_17-19-58.png